The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

A few days ago I went for my first waxing session somewhere in Bugis, and I was serviced by a pleasant looking Malaysian girl. From the start, my nerves of my dick being exposed to a female for non-sexual services gave me a full hard-on. The embarrassment from this "ensured" that I could not keep it down no matter what thoughts I tried to distract myself with and I had to apologise for it.

Through the process, she had to move my dick around and there were times where she held the head of the cock. Nearing ejaculation I contemplated telling her to stop a while but I didnt know how to tell her without coming off as a creep, thought about just staying silent and releasing it but afraid it would get me in deep shit. These thoughts kept circling in my mind and I tried so hard to hold it in but swear I almost reached the point of no return when she moved to wax the butt hole and stopped touching my cock. The hardon maintained throughout but since she stopped touching the cock I was "lucky" i did not ejaculate.

Has any bros experienced this before? I still have another session and in a way I am kinda worried that the same thing occurs and I get in trouble for it. It is a legit place so pretty sure no extra services and coincidentally I alr masturbated during the day so no idea how I reached that stage. Any advice on what I can do or say if this happens again?

Thanks in advance
Old 23-06-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
A few days ago I went for my first waxing session somewhere in Bugis, and I was serviced by a pleasant looking Malaysian girl. From the start, my nerves of my dick being exposed to a female for non-sexual services gave me a full hard-on. The embarrassment from this "ensured" that I could not keep it down no matter what thoughts I tried to distract myself with and I had to apologise for it.

Through the process, she had to move my dick around and there were times where she held the head of the cock. Nearing ejaculation I contemplated telling her to stop a while but I didnt know how to tell her without coming off as a creep, thought about just staying silent and releasing it but afraid it would get me in deep shit. These thoughts kept circling in my mind and I tried so hard to hold it in but swear I almost reached the point of no return when she moved to wax the butt hole and stopped touching my cock. The hardon maintained throughout but since she stopped touching the cock I was "lucky" i did not ejaculate.

Has any bros experienced this before? I still have another session and in a way I am kinda worried that the same thing occurs and I get in trouble for it. It is a legit place so pretty sure no extra services and coincidentally I alr masturbated during the day so no idea how I reached that stage. Any advice on what I can do or say if this happens again?

Thanks in advance
I would "lean into" the awkwardness. I would just say haha, very sorry I really cannot control that guy. I know you are being very professional but it is a very sensitive area. I hope u understand. If he is hard, he is hard. If he blows, I guess he blows. It is literally out of my hands
Old 23-06-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks in advance
Done it at Toa P...., it was a little painful with the hot wax and therapist was wearing rubber gloves. The cock slept throughout the waxing session.

TS, relief yourself 1 to 2 days before waxing and chances of ejaculation is much lower. Nothing to be concern about erected and ejaculation. I teased the therapist about it before my waxing session began and she just laughed.
My guess is that the therapist is usual to such situation during the waxing.
Old 23-06-2022, 06:54 AM
Samster

candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
I would "lean into" the awkwardness. I would just say haha, very sorry I really cannot control that guy. I know you are being very professional but it is a very sensitive area. I hope u understand. If he is hard, he is hard. If he blows, I guess he blows. It is literally out of my hands
I like that "If he blows..............................hands". No need to pay extra $50
Old 23-06-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Weeknd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks in advance
I actually went thru the same situation as you but in my case I couldn't control and accidentally came. She got a shock and was pissed off and told me to clean up myself before continuing the waxing. I admit it was embarrassing and awkward but I did apologise and she was totally cool with it. From then I always jerk one off before the waxing session and the mishap never happened again. So I advice u to do the same.
Old 23-06-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Like that also release? Need to go see doctor liao
Old 23-06-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Like that also release? Need to go see doctor liao
Not so serious yet.........everyone is different. Just like everyone first started the sex exploration journey. Curious, shy, amateur, erecting at embarrassing situations, pre- ejaculate before entering and etc.

Over time everyone mostly get more seasoned, knowledgeable and can control more efficiently.
Old 23-06-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 0
3SIX5days is a glorious beacon of light3SIX5days is a glorious beacon of light3SIX5days is a glorious beacon of light3SIX5days is a glorious beacon of light3SIX5days is a glorious beacon of light3SIX5days is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
I actually went thru the same situation as you but in my case I couldn't control and accidentally came. She got a shock and was pissed off and told me to clean up myself before continuing the waxing.
I also had the same experienced. No need to feel paiseh
Old 23-06-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 16
dieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud of

No need to feel so paiseh bro. If the therapist is experienced, she would have seen much worse. I also kena a few times when i got so hard & pre-cum was dripping non stop, my therapist just keep wiping it off like its nothing
Old 23-06-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Can ask TS which shop u went for waxing? Saw u mention it's in Bugis area
Old 23-06-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Its normal to ejaculate while waxing and the therapist shd understand too. Nt to worry too much, if nt try to release 1 hr b4 the waxing session.
Old 23-06-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

U won’t be the first nor the last. She’s into this job and would know all the possibilities that could happen.

It’s alws better to ask her to stop at the moment than u came out of a sudden. Out of common courtesy to both parties. Surely she also don’t want to see u come or her hands touch your come.
Old 23-06-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldfd View Post
No need to feel so paiseh bro. If the therapist is experienced, she would have seen much worse. I also kena a few times when i got so hard & pre-cum was dripping non stop, my therapist just keep wiping it off like its nothing
Your therapist must be quite chio

If old auntie or dinobu holds ur dick, prob less chance of becoming hard
Old 23-06-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Wow your little bro so sensitive? Haha me old uncle need more than expose and touch touch to even up let alone cum 😓
Old 23-06-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

From teens to thirties I was like that too. Hard to even walk around without wearing underwear. A small bit of stimulation from brusihing the fabric of the shorts on my cock is enough to make it stand tall hahahaha

No such problem after aging.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1