The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackblades View Post
I actually scared of first time we do got mata come. Thr dumb thing off headlight only never off engine. Now more careful, we go to top floor mcp near her place. Ya bros be careful about this don't be hero like me kena caught, really get fucked. I was just lucky nothing happen.
Thank goodness you never kena caught otherwise mata be questioning you all sort of stuff, also no way they can like close eye and let you off one. And ya should have go to the top of multi story carpark to do it. Also, before off engine, maybe open a bit of your car front door glass or rear door glass to let the air in, otherwise you all end up sweaty sex inside the car and everything smell but then again, don’t want your girl to like moan loudly. Maybe buy those mini fan with the batteries, that might work.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Car Sex - Discussion and tips

Quote:
My most recent car sex escapade.

Met this girl on okc, we hit it off after 2 dates, I drop her home. She ask me if want kiss. We super pasilsionately kiss in the car. Start with normal kiss progress to french. Next date same thing, this time I park car ask her gl back seat more comfortable. We start slow, French, and then she start touching me. She ask if I want her on top more easy kiss (lies). Once on top, she start kissing and grinding. Then innocently ask why u so hard. Then continue grind on hard dick.

She super horny she say she wanna fuck badly. I could feel her panties area quite wet. I deny her, day no condom. Make her hornier. She next day call me again, this time don't even need go out str8 to car. Same sequence I deny again. I could tell she really want the d.

I suggest go hotel, she immediately agree. We go hotel, fuck like crazy whole night. Sleep wake up, and just fuck. She willing to do anything, we even fuck at window without blinds pounding her against the glass.

After this, I mia 1 week ignore her. This kinda made her angry and horny at same time. Next time we meet str8 action kiss, french, bj and sex in backseat. She was just too horny, even let me take off her top and panties. Mind you this carpark not even multistory basic hdb one.

Biggest issue for me was really space can only do cowgirl and reverse. Looking for tips on how to do others if anyone got advise. My car not super big Honda hrv.

Still fking this hoe btw. We only meet to fk, funny how she put she want rs in okcupid profile.
same bro. reminds me of this girl I met in March. Recently swiped her on tinder again, and her profile puts "not into DTF."

this girl is 10 years younger, first time I met her, we fucked at basic carpark..came into her twice (she kept screaming for me to cum in her raw), fuck her ass..totally buck naked.

One of the best sex in my life.. but she ghosted me after two months haha. I miss it...

first time fucking at level 1 in public carpark but oh well, she initiated and I love girls like that.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

1 car space big enough
2 your gal is slim or petite
3 wet wipes and tissue ready

If your gal is sorta of plus size above it will be very discomfort and hard to really do it unless u don't mind keep knocking your butt into the center console area (painful as fk).
Old 28-06-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Jackblades,

No worry lah.

Got caught whilst doing in car by mata mata - in Telok Blangah Hill Park open car park and MacPherson MCP. But they very gentleman. Knocked on your window and then moved away. They allowed you to dress up and drive away.

Quote:
I actually scared of first time we do got mata come. Thr dumb thing off headlight only never off engine. Now more careful, we go to top floor mcp near her place. Ya bros be careful about this don't be hero like me kena caught, really get fucked. I was just lucky nothing happen.
Old 28-06-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

My friend was considered heavy boned and weighs about 50+KG
Still rem we kept knocking against the buckle of my car. Uncomfortable
Although my Honda Stream has some space also, but it is considered compact. So more or less uncomfortable, plus I worry I will damage my shock absorbers hoho

As mentioned… Toyota Estima will be just about right. Bigger and more space.
Old 28-06-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I used to have car Sex with my gf. No other place than the car. Once we did it in an open field, before Marina Bay Sands was built. After the deed, I tried driving off - and fuck, the tires were sunk into the mud. It wasn’t too deep so I decided to push the car and she step on the accelerator. Mind you, she didn’t know how to drive at that time. So, I pushed and she stepped and the car moved forward. Heng she knew how to step on the brakes else the car would end up in the drain.

Morale of story, make sure your girl can drive before heading into a field.

Great part about fucking in no man’s land is that she screamed like crazy.
Old 28-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
same bro. reminds me of this girl I met in March. Recently swiped her on tinder again, and her profile puts "not into DTF."

this girl is 10 years younger, first time I met her, we fucked at basic carpark..came into her twice (she kept screaming for me to cum in her raw), fuck her ass..totally buck naked.

One of the best sex in my life.. but she ghosted me after two months haha. I miss it...

first time fucking at level 1 in public carpark but oh well, she initiated and I love girls like that.
Wah, that’s so wild looool! Sucks to hear she ghosted you though but seriously, bro, that’s nuts, raw and all and creampie inside her. Is she like the innocent type on the outside but deep down, she’s a horny girl all along?
Old 28-06-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro Jackblades,

No worry lah.

Got caught whilst doing in car by mata mata - in Telok Blangah Hill Park open car park and MacPherson MCP. But they very gentleman. Knocked on your window and then moved away. They allowed you to dress up and drive away.
That’s so nice of them though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
I used to have car Sex with my gf. No other place than the car. Once we did it in an open field, before Marina Bay Sands was built. After the deed, I tried driving off - and fuck, the tires were sunk into the mud. It wasn’t too deep so I decided to push the car and she step on the accelerator. Mind you, she didn’t know how to drive at that time. So, I pushed and she stepped and the car moved forward. Heng she knew how to step on the brakes else the car would end up in the drain.

Morale of story, make sure your girl can drive before heading into a field.

Great part about fucking in no man’s land is that she screamed like crazy.
Man, open field before Marina Bay Sands is a thing...that’s some experience you had there, bro. If I have a gf who doesn’t know to drive a car and this happens to me, so screwed lol. So since this was like many years ago, I assume your gf is now your wife, that’s so sweet though
Old 28-06-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Previously used to have car sex(van) at labrador park upper carpark quite often. Was pumping away while saw blinker lights of blue n red in the dark n park right next to my vehicle lol. Stop my exercise n stay still luckily van is higher n they nvr disturb like chk ic or what arbo jiu seow liao cos me n FB fully naked lol
Old 29-06-2022, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 21
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some suggestions you can try out~

Old 29-06-2022, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 21
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 29-06-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumSup View Post
Some suggestions you can try out~

That’s great, man! Thanks for sharing those images

I want to give you rep but it didn’t allow me because 24 hour limit
Old 29-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Please note that n Sg, it is illegal and can be fined for leaving engine on while parked (only taxis exempted). If engine off, no aircon, so given Sg weather, very hot (if 15°C-20°C like in Japan, no problem liao).

I did have sex a few times in the middle and back rows of MPV, still quite cramped and uncomfortable, but exciting due to potential 'public exposure'.
Old 29-06-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

I've had car sex for 10 years now. ahaha.

more than I did in hotels and bedroom. LOL. Ok anybros wanna trade locations for car sex pls pm me. But pls tell me first some locations you like to bang in, then I'd share back.....

Always got bro just asking "can share?" without offering anything...
Old 29-06-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Most cars have this auto light up function when the car doors are opened. Remember to disable this function before car sex. Had a cim. Girl don't swallow so spit out onto some tissues. Thinking about where to throw the tissue, she opened the car door to throw outside.

The moment she opened the car door, the interior lights came on and we are both naked. When she closed the door, the lights took 1-2 seconds to go off. Sigh...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1