The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-06-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Not true! he is a verified samster, and you are not. Sorry to say, you are labeled as clone. As such, BD replying to you would be conceived negatively by "authorities"
Thanks, Bro etc88.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
As long as mod and his dog not happy, he will threaten and say u try to pick a fight and threaten to even ban u. So why keep posting leh? I feel for him actually
In fact several of my posts was deleted.
As you know I love clubbing and had party with you before, like to share club info with fellow members.

Will consider and take your kind advice....thanks.
Old 26-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
sorry no gd recommendations from me... but in case you come across from some of the sukhumvit massage shops, they have a menu of different massage services, dont bother to try "Magic Hands Massage". if im not wrong, the one i visited was anlisa spa or something like that, 1,000b 60mins.

Btw, in their menu they have prostate massage too, anyone tried that?
Huh got prostate massage ? Where sia... So far I try all in sg one all tok cock one... Say will do it end up become handjob
Old 26-06-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Short FR on my recent trip to BKK.

Soapy and massage visited
1 - Nataree of course
2 - 101 Premium @ soi 26
3 - CCK Spa
4 - Angel Massage

Other stuff
1 - Soi 38 food street
2 - Rock Pub

Visited Nataree twice, first time about 10pm, not many ladies, feedback was most of the gals ard 2 to 7pm, anyway picked on smiling at me speaks good english. 25yo, 2600b, SOP session

2nd time went at 5pm, plenty of gals + plenty of punters as well. japs, china, sg/my kakis, all there. picked one 23 yo at 2600b again. SOP session

Don't think will ever stop going Nataree, its SYT heaven, just go in enjoy the bath by the oh so young gals followed by SOP one shot, 2 if you handsome then go off happy.

First time visited 101 and Angels massage at soi 26, get off at Phrom Phong bts and walk 5min. these 2 places one glance it says cater to the jipun crowd. especially Angels, menu states what each gals stats and what language they speak and what service they provide. advice is to see the gals live than choose from albums, price 2300 onwards per session. prefer angels over 101. just another option other than addict

CCK spa, first intro by senior staff here, its milfs galore here, bit hard to get to from Huai Khwang MRT take motosai. forgot to call in to book no.10 gal, end up took another one that was free. 800b (i think) for one hr massage plus 1000b for FS to gal. age 28 but nice body. no.10 can speak very good chinese and very fair skin, 30yo though

Other place, Soi 38 food street get off Thong lo BTS, info is gona closed down soon to make way for condos. must try the Mango rice. went for the 100b Large portion, fully satisfied. other food include stew pork, wanton mee, stir fry etc. not expensive place, normal mango rice is 60b

Last mention ROCK pub, get off Ratchatewi BTS. this place roxk. live band is good. visit the site for band schedule, i like Mundee best. drink not ex, nice place to chill

details to all listed location can be found by google "name, bangkok"
Old 26-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Say will do it end up become handjob
Ohhh... done by PRC? i still prefer hj by a thai in jb compared.
anyway... i managed to find it. the one i visited is Analisa Massage @ Sukhumvit 22. check out their website for their packages. but just take it as a reference, pls try other shops. claimed they have another sister shop which provides more "dirty" services just by the corner
Old 26-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
the one i visited is Analisa Massage @ Sukhumvit 22.
LMFAO!

Does this place provide anal service?

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 26-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
LMFAO!
i paid 1000b to find out they dont
not sure about their sister shop, which claimed to be more "dirty". didnt get the shop name... maybe call "Confirmgotanalisa Spa".

Last edited by Gem08; 26-06-2015 at 11:33 PM.
Old 26-06-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
i paid 1000b to find out they dont
not sure about their sister shop, which claimed to be more "dirty". didnt get the shop name... maybe call "Confirmanalisa Spa".
HooooKaaaayyyy!!!

Thanks for the heads up!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 27-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Latest Update!!

Soi cowboy resume closing at 2am Thai time!! Let the ogling begins!!

Ohh btw Suzie Wong also reopened.

Last edited by vbkk; 27-06-2015 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Added info
Old 27-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Soi cowboy resume closing at 2am Thai time!!!
This is indeed good news! It is fortunate we have boots on the ground report from you!

Will up you my humble 1 rep point when I get back my power tonight.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 27-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Latest Update!!

Soi cowboy resume closing at 2am Thai time!! Let the ogling begins!!

Ohh btw Suzie Wong also reopened.
So which bad has e most chio bu hehehe and more playable inside the bar
Old 27-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
So which bad has e most chio bu hehehe and more playable inside the bar
Every bar has chio and not chio girls in my perspective. Bar also accepts all kinds of girls so as to be able to cater to all kinds of customers. Some like fair tall kawaii girls,some like dark slight rounded essan girls. Walk around cowboy look at the line up for available coyotes outside the bar. See anyone u like and proceed in. Most bars with coyotes allows rubba except digging pussy in the bar.
Old 27-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
LMFAO!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
Yes indeed they do...... but on your asshole
They provide prostate massage and the masseuse will poke her finger into your asshole to reach and massage the prostate.
Old 27-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Yes indeed they do...... but on your asshole
They provide prostate massage and the masseuse will poke her finger into your asshole to reach and massage the prostate.
Where is the best prostate massage place ah? Will at bkk next month, will bring a supplier to have some fun...
Old 27-06-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
LMFAO!

Like that also can? Hopefully not old aunties providing the service.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 27-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

anyone bros out there been to the Pimp sisters?
heard already closed shop?
can anyone confirm
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1