The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hkhsu1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Yup. Spot on! Been staying there for past few yrs annual chionging session. There's another massage parlour on the other side, just beside 7-11. That one better. Can outcall to ur room at Park Residence also.
Anyone tried nuru massage at miss Bangkok massage???
Old 22-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkhsu1010 View Post
Anyone tried nuru massage at miss Bangkok massage???
Miss Bangkok Massage? Where's that?
Old 24-03-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Ends today 24 March 6pm. So partae time again
Old 24-03-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Ends today 24 March 6pm. So partae time again
So who's the winner?
Old 25-03-2019, 11:01 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
jialat election results. If economy no good? Expect more FLs.
Hahah. Maybe you want to present to us the results.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-03-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!

bros, silly question...
u guys bring along your passport with you when you go out for spa/massage?
i been to oversea tour, straightly sightseeing type, I’ll bring it along with me...
Old 27-03-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

Some time ago BKK trip where 3x visits at Thermae

Thermae Visit One

Rating - GOOD

When at thermae around 1045pm, I got my drink and start to view the girls. The girls there actually so much more than the influx of guys walking in at that time I walk in. Walk one round and actually got one pretty girl(I will name her as Strawberry), age 25, caught my eye and she also maintain eye contact with me. Had some SOP chat with her but I did not ask her the price and just continue making a few more round of viewing first.

After making a few round of viewing though there is some girls who just give me a smile but doesn't give me those friendly feel so decided to take the first girl(Strawberry) since she is pretty and give me more feeling. Ask her the golden question for ST and take the offer of 2500 THB.

Strawberry Statistics - Pretty face, sharp nose, fair skin, long hair, natural A cup boobs, slim and slender body.

Went to one of the nearby quickie hotel and total cost of the hotel + drinks & some necessities cost about 450 THB. Strawberry and I went to the room and start preparing.

We bath together then she help me to soap & rinse my body and also provide me some back massage. When action start she provide me catbath, some kisses(not french) and using her body to glide again my body to arouse me. After that I start to pump on her where we tried missionary and doggy. During the FJ session with her I feel she is quite nice and encouraging. She still will help me take off the condom before she go bath. After finish everything, paid her and off we go each other separate way.

Session with Strawberry was not bad because I did not expect much but somehow her service and attitude she treat me, make me still leave as a happy man.

----------------------------

Thermae Visit Two

Rating - AVERAGE

Make another trip to Thermae around 9pm and was hoping to get around the same treatment as previous.

Wah piang this time round the guys was really so much more than the girls and keep jam here and there. Then I saw the girl(Strawberry) I had her previously was standing and smiling at me. Went over and make a small chat before continue my tour.

I keep looking around but did not saw any of my liking. Was about to leave at that point of time suddenely saw a girl(I will name her Rabbit), age 22, who look quite Cute Sweet Young Thing, sitting at one corner and smiling at me. She raise her head and wanting to talk to me. I walk over and talk to her. After some SOP chat, ask her the golden question for ST and take the offer of 2500 THB even though the feel does not feel friendly than Strawberry.

Rabbit Statistics - SYT cute look, short hair, thai tanned skin, tattoo on her back, natural B cup boobs, slim and petite body.

Went to one of the nearby quickie hotel and total cost of the hotel + drinks & some necessities cost about 450 THB. Rabbit and I went to the room and start preparing.

This time round I did not get offered to bath together. I guess she shy because when she strip she say she shy then went to the bathroom covering herself with towel and proceed to bath. When both of us done with the shower and the session start. She got provide me some catbath and very very short BBBJ and proceed to want me to pump her liao. She seem quite green to me even though she say she work for 3 years already where earning for her university fee. After finish everything, paid her and off we go each other separate way.

Though she is green because she have a cute SYT look + natural boobs which is very soft I will just give and take because she is a freelancer.

----------------------------

Thermae Visit Three

Rating - BEST!!!

Decided to make another trip to Thermae but this time round I went around 8pm. The time where they just open. I just got my drink, sit at one corner and see the girls one by one walking in.

I stay there for about 1 hour which is around 9pm. I think 9pm is the best time to go Thermae where most girls came in and start standing in the bar. During the 1 hour, when touring around but did not saw any girls to my liking. Some will smile, some will touch me and ask where I from. Saw a sweet young thing look but did not ask her the golden question because she look so shy.

Suddenly when I make my another round, I saw this girl(I will name her Twinkle), age 21, who look quite mixed blood look and consider chio bu to me. She smile at me and at that point of time I no wait liao. Straight away walk over and talk to her. Ask her the golden question for ST and take the offer of 2500 THB.

Twinkle Statistics - Mixed blood look, chio pretty look, pointy nose, fair skin, enhanced C cup boobs(soft), sexy and curvy body.

Went to one of the nearby quickie hotel and total cost of the hotel + drinks & some necessities cost about 480 THB this time round. Twinkle and I went to the room and start preparing.

When in the room and I saw Twinkle stripped. Wah her body looks so sexy and curvy sia. Her those enhanced boobs also look very nice lor plus it is soft. She say she go bath first but I ask her that is it ok we both bath together and she is fine. Bath was SOP but I still enjoy. When action start, she provide me catbath and really some very good passionate frenching. Than she proceed down to give me a long duration BBBJ where I really enjoyed it so much. Than she will still go back to french me, let me suck onto her boobs and later go back to BBBJ me again. During FJ, she ride on me first and she really can ride. Than I change to missionary to pump onto her. Wah the ST session with her is really so enjoyable. After that she still will help me take off the condom and ask me to rest first before she go and take her bath. After finish everything, paid her and off we go each other separate way.

If I ever saw her again at thermae, I will not go fish around but rather RTF her again. Freelancer got this kind of standard I think is very good already. She this type of freelancer standard in thermae, confirm ang pai in dome 1.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 27-03-2019 at 05:27 PM.
Old 27-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post

Thermae Visit Three

Rating - BEST!!!

Decided to make another trip to Thermae but this time round I went around 8pm. The time where they just open. I just got my drink, sit at one corner and see the girls one by one walking in.

I stay there for about 1 hour which is around 9pm. I think 9pm is the best time to go Thermae where most girls came in and start standing in the bar. During the 1 hour, when touring around but did not saw any girls to my liking. Some will smile, some will touch me and ask where I from. Saw a sweet young thing look but did not ask her the golden question because she look so shy.

Suddenly when I make my another round, I saw this girl(I will name her Twinkle), age 21, who look quite mixed blood look and consider chio bu to me. She smile at me and at that point of time I no wait liao. Straight away walk over and talk to her. Ask her the golden question for ST and take the offer of 2500 THB.

Twinkle Statistics - Mixed blood look, chio pretty look, pointy nose, fair skin, enhanced C cup boobs(soft), sexy and curvy body.

Went to one of the nearby quickie hotel and total cost of the hotel + drinks & some necessities cost about 480 THB this time round. Twinkle and I went to the room and start preparing.

When in the room and I saw Twinkle stripped. Wah her body looks so sexy and curvy sia. Her those enhanced boobs also look very nice lor plus it is soft. She say she go bath first but I ask her that is it ok we both bath together and she is fine. Bath was SOP but I still enjoy. When action start, she provide me catbath and really some very good passionate frenching. Than she proceed down to give me a long duration BBBJ where I really enjoyed it so much. Than she will still go back to french me, let me suck onto her boobs and later go back to BBBJ me again. During FJ, she ride on me first and she really can ride. Than I change to missionary to pump onto her. Wah the ST session with her is really so enjoyable. After that she still will help me take off the condom and ask me to rest first before she go and take her bath. After finish everything, paid her and off we go each other separate way.

If I ever saw her again at thermae, I will not go fish around but rather RTF her again. Freelancer got this kind of standard I think is very good already. She this type of freelancer standard in thermae, confirm ang pai in dome 1.
u should have gotten her line id or phone number so next time can just contact her to make appointment.
I did that before with 1 girl from thermae. day time or night time also can, want go where also can, just confirm the price before meetup.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Hey guyss, I’m planning to go to bkk 3-7 May, but just realized overlaps with crowning of Thai King from 4-6 May. Anyone knows if there’ll Be restrictions or closures? From what I know, Thai ppl really love their king!

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!
Old 28-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

ps. Wear Yellow if you love No.10.
i'll be there thruout the coronation period.
Do i have to wear yellow as foreigner?
I hate yellow colour so got no yellow shirts
Old 29-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just wondering...if holiday inn express allow to call FL come up room?
Old 31-03-2019, 04:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddki81 View Post
just wondering...if holiday inn express allow to call FL come up room?
If you book a double room ..... you are allowed one guest.
Any extra person is 500baht per head.

If you book the family suite..... you are allowed three guests.
More than 4 person including yourself...... it is 500baht per extra head.

This was their policy when I stay there in 2017...... dunno if policy have change or not.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya if so worry b4 booking should ask hotel directly which i did b4 555 and they say allow guest visiting.

Kana b4 thai security specially walk from far to stop me at lift becuz my thai girl maybe she too SYT very young girl for me? then they ask her go reception scan particulars down only.

During my booking of hotel sometime i comment include say my "girlfriend" joining me later. Some hotel customer service tip top they will say they noted the commment 5555 cuz u check in alone mah. But mostly is go thru motion lah when they work just check u in.
Agreed with you. Most are easy, will let you in.

If cannot, just tip them 100 baht solve the problem liao.

Some reception chio one, maybe can take number sian and then keep as backup.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dicks198 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, ill be in bkk from 16-19 apr, which is just after the official songkran holidays, i read online that some the celebrations can stretch beyond those days, does anyone know if places like Nana or the massages bj joints near asok are open for biz during this period? Thanks in advance!
Old 03-04-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dicks198 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
They open their business as usual, but however some girls may still enjoying their holidays back in their hometown, as usually they tend to avoid last days of Songkran to go back to Bangkok. In this case last day of SongKran is 16 April.
So they’ll try to avoid 17-18 as many jam the road to back to Bangkok.

However some may not back to their hom town or for whatever reasons, last prepare for surge in price, demand is more than supply. Good luck!
Ah shit, shd have checked before booking the trip, at least ill get to sed whats it really for myself during this time and avoid next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1