The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
becks0707 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can pls share info and ctc too? Thanks in advance!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla View Post
just pm you, cheer.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Visited Wendy recently, she told me she going to rtc next month.
26th Sept.
Old 22-08-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Pactman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPactman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
North East area

I broke my own rules by visiting on Sunday a $60, $68, $88 massage shop in Hougang which opened for about 1 year ago as it always end being a disappointing or "BANG BALLS" visit.
However, this particular visit was fine for me.
Choose an average looking MILF in late 30 who arrived 3 months ago.
She can really give a hard massage and is very openly flexible and accomodating. My favourite type, the obedient MILF type. You will most probably get more than than a tease from her.
Old 24-08-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 16
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks0707 View Post
Hi bro, can pls share info and ctc too? Thanks in advance!!!
just pm you, cheer.
Old 24-08-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Not sure any bro is a fan of a hk actress rain lee. I saw her pic on fb and decided to give a try since they have promotion for 60 min aroma oil at 68 dollar. She came in and start to massage for me using warm aroma oil. Her massage is good, really put in effort and don't waste time trying to chit chat with you to eat snake. When she massage my butt and thigh, she really know her stuff. Make me super hard, when she shoves her hand inside my groin. her fingers will accidentally brush my didi hahaha. The best part is doing front massage. she massage my chest and tummy slowly and sensually moving downward n further down.....n stop there....sob sob.....as i expecting happy ending .......but no offer......i joke with her that her pic is really good, is it edited ,hahahaha. she pinched my shoulder and removed her mask to let me see. WOW, she is really look 100 per cent like her pic inside FB.....really a beauty. overall is would rate it 9/10 for non edited pic and excellent sensual massage n good attitude. worth few visits.
Bro can share contact? Pm
Old 24-08-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

PM you already.
Write a field report is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavenderss View Post
Bro can share contact? Pm
Old 24-08-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BlackBadtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to find the place opposite the stadium where many bros mention about N*** and W**** based on the clues and postings by other bros here.
Did not make any booking and walk in and was received at the door by a young Milf looking ML with slim and nice figure who I asked her name and turns out to be W****. She was not wearing a face mask and looks decent, not those you would reject. Her voice was cute and sweet and pleasant to the ears.
Asked if she will be the one who will massage me and she said yes so proceeded to try. Intention was to try N*** or W**** so consider myself lucky to get her without any booking.
Massage was average, not fantastic not lousy. Acceptable I would say.
GQ was popped and opted for middle package.
She revealed a pair of big Cs nicely shaped with beautiful nips. Although the room was quite dark but still could really see the nice pair of melons and they were firm yet soft to the touch. HJ was standard, done in around 10mins with her doing cat bath on me while I enjoy her natural melons which where big and juicy.
Overall quite a decent experience that doesn’t cost a bomb. Standard rates applies.
May RTM to try her higher package.
Old 24-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 0
bro1424 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbro1424 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbro1424 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbro1424 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBadtz View Post
Managed to find the place opposite the stadium where many bros mention about N*** and W**** based on the clues and postings by other bros here.
Did not make any booking and walk in and was received at the door by a young Milf looking ML with slim and nice figure who I asked her name and turns out to be W****. She was not wearing a face mask and looks decent, not those you would reject. Her voice was cute and sweet and pleasant to the ears.
Asked if she will be the one who will massage me and she said yes so proceeded to try. Intention was to try N*** or W**** so consider myself lucky to get her without any booking.
Massage was average, not fantastic not lousy. Acceptable I would say.
GQ was popped and opted for middle package.
She revealed a pair of big Cs nicely shaped with beautiful nips. Although the room was quite dark but still could really see the nice pair of melons and they were firm yet soft to the touch. HJ was standard, done in around 10mins with her doing cat bath on me while I enjoy her natural melons which where big and juicy.
Overall quite a decent experience that doesn’t cost a bomb. Standard rates applies.
May RTM to try her higher package.
Bro can share contact?
Old 24-08-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Not sure any bro is a fan of a hk actress rain lee. I saw her pic on fb and decided to give a try since they have promotion for 60 min aroma oil at 68 dollar. She came in and start to massage for me using warm aroma oil. Her massage is good, really put in effort and don't waste time trying to chit chat with you to eat snake. When she massage my butt and thigh, she really know her stuff. Make me super hard, when she shoves her hand inside my groin. her fingers will accidentally brush my didi hahaha. The best part is doing front massage. she massage my chest and tummy slowly and sensually moving downward n further down.....n stop there....sob sob.....as i expecting happy ending .......but no offer......i joke with her that her pic is really good, is it edited ,hahahaha. she pinched my shoulder and removed her mask to let me see. WOW, she is really look 100 per cent like her pic inside FB.....really a beauty. overall is would rate it 9/10 for non edited pic and excellent sensual massage n good attitude. worth few visits.
Hi bro, can share which spa and name of ML?
Old 24-08-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro
Pls advise location.
Old 25-08-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thesilverduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share bro
Old 26-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Waterevolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pactman View Post
I broke my own rules by visiting on Sunday a $60, $68, $88 massage shop in Hougang which opened for about 1 year ago as it always end being a disappointing or "BANG BALLS" visit.
However, this particular visit was fine for me.
Choose an average looking MILF in late 30 who arrived 3 months ago.
She can really give a hard massage and is very openly flexible and accomodating. My favourite type, the obedient MILF type. You will most probably get more than than a tease from her.
Hi bro, it 68+? U mean?
Old 27-08-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Yes, I took $68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterevolution View Post
Hi bro, it 68+? U mean?
Old 27-08-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pactman View Post
Yes, I took $68
$68 got inude long duration of teasing?
No gq is fine.
Old 28-08-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0