The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Also maybe we shouldn't label anybody as "legendary" if they are not really proven by a bigger sampling of bros.

Firstly it sounds like you're promoting her (I actually thought you were an okt runner hahaha). And I reckon, legendary should only be bestowed to those who have proven themselves time and time again for a majority of punters. And people still wax lyrical about them long after they started, or have left our shores.

And those are only a tiny handful. So best avoid that term altogether.
Totally agree w you, should let the forum decide, put it up for vote by community as handlers are confirmed not okt.
Old 27-01-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
This Abby has quite a following in the HC Dome.
She's very personable and I used to be her regular when she was here previously.

The only pity is she is too skinny for my liking.

Still waiting for lucky to be back
Old 27-01-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She's very personable and I used to be her regular when she was here previously.

The only pity is she is too skinny for my liking.

Still waiting for lucky to be back
Are u referring to Poppy's sister, lucky?
Old 27-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Mexes5 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Some of you might be getting radio silence after fixing appointments these few days.

Let me just say: please be understanding. There're exogenous factors at play and these're no fault of theirs.
Old 27-01-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Aini. I have not visited her before so this is my virgin session with her. (I was lucky my session was not postponed.)

Looks 8/10 : I find her attractive but this can be very subjective.
Location 9/10 : She gave very clear instruction so if a blur king like me can get to her place with no issue, no one should have any issue.
Body 8/10 : Great figure. Nothing to complain about.
Service 10/10 : Excellent. She bathe you very thoroughly before and after session. Very friendly throughout though we have not met before.
Massage : I am not expert in this but she really put in a lot of effort. Even after the sensual done, she continued to do some massage till time up to go for shower.
Sensual: Felt a little rush but probably because she spent a lot of time on the massage. I think the next visit might be better if you know her SOP and if she allows some customisation.

RTM : Yes, if she manages to extend her stay as don't plan to go back so soon.
Old 27-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
When did you get cancelled? Just curious
Bro I got cancelled last Thursday iirc. Is she still cancelling appointments? I’ve rebooked for next week so we’ll see how that goes man.
Old 27-01-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Are u referring to Poppy's sister, lucky?
Yes. 10char
Old 27-01-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Bro I got cancelled last Thursday iirc. Is she still cancelling appointments? I’ve rebooked for next week so we’ll see how that goes man.
Once again such posts are really unnecessary

Aini has terrific work ethics and generally wouldn't cancel anyone for no reason.. We can't really predict what's going to happen next week can we?

If she needs to change anything u will get the msg, otherwise I think we can refrain from talking abt this matter here
Old 27-01-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguys.site/cheryl-massage/

Decided to try Cheryl after hearing her nuru treatment is good.
And she did not disppoint. She did bother to make sure the nuru gel is warm, and when it touches your skin, it is heavenly. She didn't rush through with the message (which most of the ML and FL does in Dome 2). I am also a guy that like the real thing, so very hard to cum when doing HJ. Cheryl basically do HJ for 10 while min non stop and didn't complain. In the end, I didn't cum, but am pleased with her service (I was there to experience the nuru). Overall in and out in 50-55min.

Looks: 8/10 (MILF), but to me she looks pretty for her age. It is those kind that when walking on the street, I would pay more attention to her.
Body: 8/10. Some small baby fats at tummy. But when she stands up, you can't see her tummy.
Boobs: D size. She did try to do press her boobs while giving me HJ
Massage: 9/10. Heats up nuru, allow autoroam, and most importantly, not in a rush
After Massage service: chit chat for quite abit, even though I told her quite hard to shoot. This went on till the 45th min and only then she got up to bathe (yes, she was massaging my balls and shaft while chatting with me).

RTM: Yes, find that she is value for money given the current state of Dome 2
Old 27-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
Maverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-xue-er/

FR for Xue Er.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 enhanced boobs and clean shaven
Service: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
RTM: definitely

Her nuru and service is definitively the best and most comprehensive I’ve tried before, really opened my eyes to how proper nuru is done.

Only downside is hard to book.
Old 27-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

... with the new regulation of eight visitors/household/day kicking in, there'll be nosey and simply-too-free people yearning to snitch on others. That said, hope that there's as little limelight as possible on the more popular names. Especially with another run-of-the-mill review which contributes minimally to the discourse.

Don't need to harp on how wonderful the current Ai Las and Angels are if you manage to book them after repeatedly texting for 27 days.

We all already know that.
Just in case you miss this.

Should know what I'm saying.
Old 27-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted Post

Last edited by Romeoxx; 28-01-2021 at 09:29 AM.
Old 27-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
Rant Post:

ML: Popular with many good reviews from bros and is hard to book (Not Aini)

TLDR: Booked an appointment for today at 1pm. Texted the ML at 12.20pm to remind her but she did not reply. (Thinking she was probably busy), so I continued to grab and head down. Reached at around 12.45pm and informed her that I reached. She did not reply and I loitered around her area. At 1.10pm I texted her again and she did reply. I knew I was fucked...

Continued to stay till 1.30pm and she did not reply to all 3 of my texts (I did not call her as I don’t think it is necessary and I am not in the mood after that).

She texted me at 3pm+ to inform me that she had something on last night. Wtf?!

Chiong for a humble 2 years + experience. First time ML MIA on me. More ever she was heavily raved by fellow bros in here.
Just name her. Maybe you can find comfort in others who experienced the same
Old 27-01-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Some of you might be getting radio silence after fixing appointments these few days.

Let me just say: please be understanding. There're exogenous factors at play and these're no fault of theirs.
RIP
Old 27-01-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yangsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any know if ou mei mei still working? Can pm me contact thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1