The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh yeah, I kena aeroplaned by her when she was at RV until I am so surprised by my patience that I still go back to her so many times. One of my top sessions was definitely with her.
How ‘bout Donna?

Was she one of the more memorable MLs for u?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-02-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How ‘bout Donna?

Was she one of the more memorable MLs for u?
Donna was memorable in another way. She was really chio but really vanilla. I got just very very slightly more the usual during one session and she started to ask some uncomfortable questions after that session. Thus I visited her once more after a long while, and think she kena-ed AV the same day...

Actually it was kinda because of Donna that Momo got "angry" with me... I visited both of them consecutively when they were neighbours and I didn't tip her as usual cos no money lol.

C
Old 21-02-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Actually, we don't need to discuss on how much they earn la
They definitely earn much more than most people here

Yes, it is easy money in our point of view. If you had chance, would you be willing to join this industry?
I dare say most of us would not. So never say how easy money they earn la

If it is really easy, just join loh
Can you imagine every day fxxx those old aunties with bad look, smelly etc. just earn 120~200
agree.. no such thing as easy money…there is always some form of trade involved. don’t think any girl like to get poked so many times by random strangers everyday
Old 21-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Yes, it is easy money in our point of view. If you had chance, would you be willing to join this industry?
I dare say most of us would not. So never say how easy money they earn la

If it is really easy, just join loh
Can you imagine every day fxxx those old aunties with bad look, smelly etc. just earn 120~200
Its no difference from dealing with shitty people in our daily jobs. Come to think of it, I will take physical defects over personality and moral ones anytime. At least the former will not follow you home and wreck your day.
Old 21-02-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Its no difference from dealing with shitty people in our daily jobs. Come to think of it, I will take physical defects over personality and moral ones anytime. At least the former will not follow you home and wreck your day.
or some cust wait and camping outside till girls want to receive him or kick door lol some even hit girls
Old 21-02-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Donna was memorable in another way. She was really chio but really vanilla. I got just very very slightly more the usual during one session and she started to ask some uncomfortable questions after that session. Thus I visited her once more after a long while, and think she kena-ed AV the same day...

Actually it was kinda because of Donna that Momo got "angry" with me... I visited both of them consecutively when they were neighbours and I didn't tip her as usual cos no money lol.
She did send one SOS notification before her departure right? Not really sure on the details thereafter tho..

Yar, I’m sure a few of us here kena her questions and sob stories but it’s all part of the game..

Her beautiful eyes staring deep into yours while wanking u off remains an indelible memory..

Old 21-02-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
She did send one SOS notification before her departure right? Not really sure on the details thereafter tho..

Yar, I’m sure a few of us here kena her questions and sob stories but it’s all part of the game..

Her beautiful eyes staring deep into yours while wanking u off remains an indelible memory..
I am pretty sure she kena that night cos I can remember very clearly she commenting that I so long never find her, why don't take 2 hours... and I think she took a new customer after. It gives me goosebumps thinking the new customer could be AV. Anyway, she did notify and after that deleted her WC account. I think she'll do well.

The questions became a bit suggestive, I normally hao siao but she seemed quite shrewd I don't dare to hao siao too much.

Oh her eyes and the beautiful grin... nice taut body, too bad her giap giap skill very high level lol

C
Old 21-02-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
bbangelis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Massage Feb2021

MIXUE - her contact is available in another thread. She just moved into her new place yesterday. I'm posting this FR here even though she has another thread so that those unaware can benefit

Looks: 10/10 - Looks 95% like her Whatsapp Profile Pic. She has a sultry mistress look that can tempt any man.

Body: 10/10 - I think her body is really the top of the list for me now. She is in the skinny/slim category but has the most beautiful perky pair of small B cups that makes you wanna suck and suck. In addition, her bottom is nicely round and firm, perfect for a doggy but she does not provide full service. She rather small size so I can imagine doing her in sooo many positions

Massage: NA - We went directly into service. Perhaps other bro can share.

Service: 8.5/10 - She starts with the cat bath on your back and then followed with a body and butt massage where she rubs her cute but firm bottom all over your back. Her skin was not as smooth as Mili (My other FR) whom I think has the smoothest skin. This is followed by the best AR I've had. I'm not a big AR fan but I kinda enjoyed this one. While other girls when doing this force their tongue in your anus like fucking you but she licked the outside and lather your entire anus and rear with her saliva. That warm soft sensation is wonderful.

BJ - 9/10 Before starting on this, she will clean your brother and also sanitize her mouth with a mouth spray. She will then proceed to french kiss you and in the process also sanitize your mouth for what is to come. Climbing from overhead slowly, she gives you an upsidedown french like spider man before proceeding down to each of your nipple. This is when you have full view and access to her wonderous perky tits and nips that made my cock super rock hard. From here, she will slowly move her way down let you savour every inch of her body, which is perfect. reaching my brother she will start with the balls licking and sucking on the twins while I indulged myself into one of the most beautiful abalone. It was fresh and sweet. Her BJ action was not the super suction type but DT. With a nubile body like her, I surrendered in less than 5 min of DT action. Yes she C*M if you are wondering

Attitude: 10/10 - MX has fantastic service-oriented attitude. She has a very 体贴 and 小女人 feel that I totally dig! I wish I had tried her earlier. If I wanted to keep a 小三, she would be exactly the type. Even after the deed, she would wash up, got back into the slinky silk nightie and lie beside you chatting like a mistress.

Env - 4/10 - This is probably the least favorite part as she is occupying a ground floor "retail" space. The saving grace is that it is in a secluded corner. However the space inside is very poorly lighted and cram. There are 2 small rooms sharing a rather old and used cubicle shower. The water is nice and hot though. Despite these conditions, MX's service and attitude will more than make up for it.

Rtm: For those who love a good BJ from a slim beautiful girl, don't miss this one and please treat her well.

Tip - Check if you can 打包 something for her because she cannot cook in that space. She also like Coke very much. That should score you some brownie points
Old 21-02-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
FR for 兔兔

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/tu-tu-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10. Look very similar to her pics. Cute when she smiles but she didn't smile that often.
Body: 7.5/10. A lil meaty body. Good for those who like short and slightly meaty girls to grab. Wore short pink dress that reveals her lacy panties easily. Skin was very smooth too.
Boobs: 8/10. solid tender C boobs. Super nice to grope but no licking.
GFE: 6.5/10. Quiet girl with not that much interest in teasing or making convos. No french too.

Overall not a bad experience but lack in the teasing department and at the start of HJ, was sort of rushing like quickly jerking off until I had to tell her if she was rushing for time before she put in more effort in the service. Was in and out of the place within 40mins including a boring 10 mins head massage at the end.

RTM: Maybe not. Didn't put in much effort in pleasing and couldn't really click with her. One of the rare times I was done within 40mins.
You are correct her HJ too rough..
Old 21-02-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

hello bros,

any reviews about these 3 MLs?

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-bu-dian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/tang-bao-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/amber-massage/

cant really find much reviews for the first 2, and the last one, amber has quite mixed reviews.

thankful if any bros can advice. thanks!!
Old 21-02-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Seaonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can check where to get the contact of Mixue please?
Old 21-02-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
is her room mate going back soon also ?
if you are referring to her ex-roommate apple, nope.
Old 21-02-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Lol, follow you home is not someone from your daily job already. It sounds more like ur wife XD Which I sincere hope is not the case

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 21-02-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am pretty sure she kena that night cos I can remember very clearly she commenting that I so long never find her, why don't take 2 hours... and I think she took a new customer after. It gives me goosebumps thinking the new customer could be AV. Anyway, she did notify and after that deleted her WC account. I think she'll do well.

The questions became a bit suggestive, I normally hao siao but she seemed quite shrewd I don't dare to hao siao too much.

Oh her eyes and the beautiful grin... nice taut body, too bad her giap giap skill very high level lol
Did u book Aila before?

If so how would compare her against Donna?

Old 21-02-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Did u book Aila before?

If so how would compare her against Donna?
Saw SMRT asking Derrickboy for comparison between Donna and Aila. Dug up this old post from Oct 2018 when Aila was an unknown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Just tried this new girl, Ai La/Xiao Guai. Massage is passable. New to the industry, and hence sensual department very green, and needs experienced bros to train her. What I really want to share about her is that she's really someone who can rival Donna for market share. When I first saw her, I was wowed by her, just like I was wowed by Donna's perfect features and smile, except that instead of focusing on her face, I was checking out the whole package. Not as pretty as Donna, for sure, but everything and everywhere else was perfect. If she is a FL, she would be in the highest price category (and you would wish that she is a FL, but it ain't gonna happen)

Looks: personally, looks 20% better than photos, and probably 2nd prettiest in current market behind Donna (9/10)
Body: Slim, 1.68m, shapely, and incredibly sexy (10/10)
Boobs: perfect 34C, all natural (10/10)
Massage: 6/10 (passable)
Sensual: untrained, willing to learn (7.5/10, score can be expected to improve over time)
Roaming: 3.5G
Shower together: yes, was fully nude and can touch a bit during shower
Playability: will accommodate within limits (7/10, score will likely increase over time)
Recommendation: Die, die must try!

https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-la-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1