The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Blue Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sexy hairdresser

Hi everyone,

First of all, Happy Niu Year to all of u!

Recently. saw a sexy hairdresser so tot of starting a thread on tis.

This hairdresser seems to everyday wear sexy clothes. She is an MILF with an slutty face with long dyed straight hand. I tink she is around her late 30s or early 40s. Her figure not bad, neither too thin nor fat. She got big (.) (.) also. Her clothes ranges from spagetti, tube, low cut dress n those silky dress. Sometimes, can c her bra from the side.

Ever since i spotted her, i always "look" into her shop whenever i pass by just to look at her. Always wondering wat she will be wearing etc...wat colour of bra.....can c her zaogeng a not....When she does not have customer, she will sit facing the entrance of her shop crossing her legs (most of the time, she wearing skirts), watching TV. Damn sexy man!!!!! I always hope can catch her zaogeng.

There is once i saw her outside the shop.. Tink she went out to buy something.She was dressed in a plain white tight top n jeans mini skirt. We r walking towards each other. As we r closer, i reliasd tat can c her black bra and her (.) (.) are shaking as she walked!!!!!!!!! It is until tat time i reliased tat her (.) (.) is so big. I tink is at least 34DDDDDD. I looked at her and she smiled back! Too bad, i was with a gal fren tat time. If else, may take some action on the spot. I also notice a shopkeeper also "peeped" at her when she walked past tat dae. Wah liao, till now, i can still remember the scene!!!

On Chinese New Year Eve, i passed by her shop again so as usual "looked" in. She was in a black low cut dresse which can c her cleavage as she was cutting hair for a customer. About half an hour later, i walked past again and had a look at her for the last time for the year of Mouse. I reliased tat she had changed her clothings into another biege dress. Power! Maybe 1 2 go happening liao before reunion dinner.

I have to admit tat i am very infatuated by her liao. Very tempted to let her cut my hair. But at the moment, maybe not yet. But who knows?? One day, i might....Will update u all if i haf let her styled my hair....

How abt u all? Came across any sexy hairdresser? Can share share also.
Old 28-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smudger19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexy hairdresser

bro mind sharing wheres the location of the saloon?I like MILF too especially those sexy and with big (.)(.)..
Old 28-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nite_rider is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Blue View Post
Hi everyone,

First of all, Happy Niu Year to all of u!

Recently. saw a sexy hairdresser so tot of starting a thread on tis.

This hairdresser seems to everyday wear sexy clothes. She is an MILF with an slutty face with long dyed straight hand. I tink she is around her late 30s or early 40s. Her figure not bad, neither too thin nor fat. She got big (.) (.) also. Her clothes ranges from spagetti, tube, low cut dress n those silky dress. Sometimes, can c her bra from the side.

Ever since i spotted her, i always "look" into her shop whenever i pass by just to look at her. Always wondering wat she will be wearing etc...wat colour of bra.....can c her zaogeng a not....When she does not have customer, she will sit facing the entrance of her shop crossing her legs (most of the time, she wearing skirts), watching TV. Damn sexy man!!!!! I always hope can catch her zaogeng.

There is once i saw her outside the shop.. Tink she went out to buy something.She was dressed in a plain white tight top n jeans mini skirt. We r walking towards each other. As we r closer, i reliasd tat can c her black bra and her (.) (.) are shaking as she walked!!!!!!!!! It is until tat time i reliased tat her (.) (.) is so big. I tink is at least 34DDDDDD. I looked at her and she smiled back! Too bad, i was with a gal fren tat time. If else, may take some action on the spot. I also notice a shopkeeper also "peeped" at her when she walked past tat dae. Wah liao, till now, i can still remember the scene!!!

On Chinese New Year Eve, i passed by her shop again so as usual "looked" in. She was in a black low cut dresse which can c her cleavage as she was cutting hair for a customer. About half an hour later, i walked past again and had a look at her for the last time for the year of Mouse. I reliased tat she had changed her clothings into another biege dress. Power! Maybe 1 2 go happening liao before reunion dinner.

I have to admit tat i am very infatuated by her liao. Very tempted to let her cut my hair. But at the moment, maybe not yet. But who knows?? One day, i might....Will update u all if i haf let her styled my hair....

How abt u all? Came across any sexy hairdresser? Can share share also.

Ya man, bro the location with us lei...
Old 28-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lendlice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dun mind tell us the location leh . i also wan to know.
Old 28-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya man, it'll be good if you can share those details with us here
Old 28-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sangrawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many hair dressers dress sexily for 2 reasons:

1) To keep their stylish image
2) To attract male customers to come back often. If you are going for a $ 50 haircut, you want your hair cut by a chio bu than an auntie right? Otherwise, might as well spend $ 10 to be cut by Indian barbers.
3) They hope to hook up a good catch. My former hair-dresser hooked an architect boy-friend who came to her for hair cut.
Old 28-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice write-up on her... makes me gian already.. care to tell us the location??
Old 28-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
harmony deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharmony deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Blue, mind sharing the location of the saloon?
Old 29-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

i saw a few sexy hair dressers at thsoe HDB salon at CCK. near to Lot One. there's many salons there.
Old 29-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

Hi.

I think hair salons has one of the most sexy gals compared to other work places. heeh. they tend to dress nice too. even HDB hair salon also

I was walking through the HDB area near Lot One at Choa CHu Kang the other day. there are many hair salon around that area. saw a few not much hair dressers.

Any one got report? just wondering, dun flame me ok.
Old 29-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

talk about hairdresser..i been going to this outlet to have my haircut for nearly a year..always get this lady to cut for me. Well we can talk alot as around the same age grp...quite slim and sorta cute.

For the last few months, i had my back of my head knocked against her boobs while she cutting my hair..which is A cups i think. Dunno she purposely or what..what quite song. hah..
Old 02-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
Morpheus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMorpheus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I dun mind having my hair cut by a big boobs MILF. esp a sexy one
Old 02-02-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sandisk7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls post or PM location to me.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alex hor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share the location.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
overair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry guys ... no sexy hairdresser who i know or come across ... but anyone still remember andrea de cruz? ... i think she owns or run this saloon around telok ayer street ... and boy ... she is always in these short and tight chong sum like dress ... yes... short ... very short ... very close to her cunt ... ... and you know what??? she seems to know people look at her ... and ... she appears annoyed but i suspect she enjoys it ... wow ... check her out guys ... ... warning though i think she has an office somewhere else and may not always there ... happy encountering ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1