The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 15
tyrant81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
New k2

Any Bros wanna share their experience there, packet & bad experience. Play level, which gems available.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 23-06-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 6
Herald is one of the Best!Herald is one of the Best!Herald is one of the Best!Herald is one of the Best!
Re: New k2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant81 View Post
Any Bros wanna share their experience there, packet & bad experience. Play level, which gems available.
Be prepared to pay almost 2 times more with much less fun in the room compared to pre-covid, however that been said, it is still a fun place to be if you have the extra cash to burn.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 23-06-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still can bombom in the room?
Old 23-06-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
MaxTea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxTea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

K2 at parklane? still got hj inside?
Old 23-06-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 1
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
K2 at parklane? still got hj inside?
Itís just a paid hj in a different environment so why pay so much for it?
Old 23-06-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
MaxTea is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxTea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
last time go handicap toilet pump the viet raw
Old 23-06-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
last time go handicap toilet pump the viet raw
How much you spent on her?
Old 23-06-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 8
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of

Now ish cannot do extras in room or toilet liao unlike the past. Anything extras will have to go hotel. Playability not as good as the past also. Don't expect to be the same.
Old 23-06-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 2
LovesMilktea is one of the Best!LovesMilktea is one of the Best!LovesMilktea is one of the Best!LovesMilktea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
some people like the thriling sexciting part not about the money i guess for rich fellows
Old 23-06-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 11
3someking has a brilliant future3someking has a brilliant future3someking has a brilliant future3someking has a brilliant future3someking has a brilliant future3someking has a brilliant future3someking has a brilliant future3someking has a brilliant future3someking has a brilliant future3someking has a brilliant future3someking has a brilliant future

Old K2 the best. Can fuck the viets inside the girls toilet. Damn thrilling.
Old 23-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2893 / Power: 17
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Old K2 the best. Can fuck the viets inside the girls toilet. Damn thrilling.
Yes old K2 the best. Viets all playable and they will pull you to the toilet for action.
Old 23-06-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 1
dapiguu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdapiguu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdapiguu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

of cos still can those things in ladies toilet, otherwise they hire the bangla or indian guy stand there keep lookout for what? hahahaha
Old 24-06-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
some people like the thriling sexciting part not about the money i guess for rich fellows
Itís not as thrilling or sexciting as gal giving you willingly for free. If you need to pay then itís a transaction. Of course transactional sex can be enjoyable and satisfy our needs.
Old 24-06-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapiguu View Post
of cos still can those things in ladies toilet, otherwise they hire the bangla or indian guy stand there keep lookout for what? hahahaha
Need to tip the bangla to watch water?
Old 24-06-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 16
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Now ish cannot do extras in room or toilet liao unlike the past. Anything extras will have to go hotel. Playability not as good as the past also. Don't expect to be the same.
Really big letdown, in that case jus book the girls online or thru their phone for hotel sessions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1