The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 15
sticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant future
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Once I did patronize this SPA near the prata shop. A MILF name S***i. Rooms are small and have to whispers when talking. She offered good massage skills and able to to follow the flow. Not been there for awhile and may check out again.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
Lost1234566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLost1234566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schick View Post
Long time ago got this Apple with them. Went to her quite regularly so got some extras n specials. Know she later went grandlink separately but lost her contact thereafter. Anyone knows where she is?
She RTC liao
Old 09-12-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
brendonlee80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Just wndering is T**nT**n worth? See her WeChat she damn love working out at the gym

So far I only looked for her, have frequented her about 5X. Only once I settled for CC cos TT was off. Her workout is to burn all the beer and steamboat 😂 Anyway she is working in another joint now.
Old 10-12-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

One ml quoted 150 for fj Is it the norm
Old 11-12-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
One ml quoted 150 for fj Is it the norm
They know that GL is closed and they charged 150 so they charged 150. They forgot GL is one dragon service and shower and BBBJ.

It is the new norm I guess.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
They know that GL is closed and they charged 150 so they charged 150. They forgot GL is one dragon service and shower and BBBJ.

It is the new norm I guess.
150 plus 50 entrance 200
Old 11-12-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
150 plus 50 entrance 200
So expensive these days
Old 11-12-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 9
suhaimi is a splendid one to beholdsuhaimi is a splendid one to beholdsuhaimi is a splendid one to beholdsuhaimi is a splendid one to beholdsuhaimi is a splendid one to beholdsuhaimi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Last night, got update from CC that Mandarina (formerly at Sin Ming) will be reopened on Dec 22.
Don't ask me for more details, cos I do not have.

BTW, last night I had an unplanned FJ with T _ _ _ (formerly from K______ S_____ in the east). Fantastic session.
As usual, no sharing of contact, and juicy FR + pics have been shared with selected Bros via Telegram.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
so good review. make alot of bros sad cuz u dont share haha.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticky5 View Post
Once I did patronize this SPA near the prata shop. A MILF name S***i. Rooms are small and have to whispers when talking. She offered good massage skills and able to to follow the flow. Not been there for awhile and may check out again.
Which Spa is this bro? Anybody got lucky at legit AD Spa there before?
Old 15-12-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Just had another tarma session at 2*4 Upper Thomson near H*o Mart (believe I had given many bros this contact so wont be giving anymore and this is damm obvious already)

Had a good 30 min rub by Jenny before she proposed her friend to come in for a wild FFM for $250. Her friend, Apple have ample boobs but not as pretty. Jenny is prettier but A cup. Had a hell of a time taking turns to mount me while i play with their boobs, suck them and finger them.

Came into Jenny while sucking hard on Apple boobs and fingering her. When I open the door to go and bath, there's a super pretty lady outside. I think she's the boss because when I paynow to them, they ask if she had received.

Would love to up her instead the next time round as she is totally my type. Short hair, sharp chin.

If any of you had up her before let me know.
Old 15-12-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 21
dubaiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will wait for 22Dec.
Looking forward to it.

QUOTE=funny4sg;20364343]Last night, got update from CC that Mandarina (formerly at Sin Ming) will be reopened on Dec 22.
Don't ask me for more details, cos I do not have.

BTW, last night I had an unplanned FJ with T _ _ _ (formerly from K______ S_____ in the east). Fantastic session.
As usual, no sharing of contact, and juicy FR + pics have been shared with selected Bros via Telegram.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **[/QUOTE]
Old 15-12-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
hawthawthawt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Just had another tarma session at 2*4 Upper Thomson near H*o Mart (believe I had given many bros this contact so wont be giving anymore and this is damm obvious already)

Had a good 30 min rub by Jenny before she proposed her friend to come in for a wild FFM for $250. Her friend, Apple have ample boobs but not as pretty. Jenny is prettier but A cup. Had a hell of a time taking turns to mount me while i play with their boobs, suck them and finger them.

Came into Jenny while sucking hard on Apple boobs and fingering her. When I open the door to go and bath, there's a super pretty lady outside. I think she's the boss because when I paynow to them, they ask if she had received.

Would love to up her instead the next time round as she is totally my type. Short hair, sharp chin.

bro wads FFM?
Old 15-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post

Bro, 250 meaning 125 to each, after entrance fee?
Old 15-12-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawthawthawt View Post
bro wads FFM?
2 females and a male. AKA Shuang Fei 双飞.
Old 16-12-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaikat View Post
FR on one spa thats nearby Upper Thomson. Its a little inside, but the closest main road is Upper Thomson, I'd say. Malay ML.

Went to send my car for repairs and had a couple of hours to kill. Figured that best way to kill time is to go for a much needed massage session.

So I called up this Spa that is about 5 minutes walk from the workshop and requested a specific Malay ML. Unfortunately, she's only available after 4 hours from the time I called. So decided to go with the other Malay ML that was there and available.

Upon arriving, had to do the usual SafeEntry check in. I opted for 90 mins massage for $85 (really wanted a longer duration for massage as I got time to kill).

I was ushered into the massage room and took my shower. Once done, the Malay ML was already waiting outside. She came in, gave a warm smile and asked me to lay face down on the bed.

She was very chatty and the ice was broken just moments afterwards. Massage was strong, but lacked technique. Alot of repetitive rubbing with the same technique over and over again. Im not picky, as long as its strong, I'm good.

Conversation gradually steered towards a more erotic genre. I guess its her way to pre-qualify me if can pop GQ. Hahaha so I just went along with it.

She started to gradually teased and grabbed my balls from the rear. And not long afterwards, she pressed herself against my back, hugged me and whispered the GQ softly in my ear. Loved the approach! GFE right there. Said yes, and she softly told me that I'll need to pay $43 later at the counter. I agreed.

She spreads one of my leg open, and started teasing and fondling gently. Repeats the other side. Asks me softy to turn over facing up, smiles sweetly and begins to stroke slowly rhythmically. She leans down and starts licking my nipples. And then suddenly......
lifts up her blouse and plummet her tits in my face! She continues to pacify me with both sides of her tits. She leans in again, but this time closer to my face. And we started frenching. She picks up speed slightly with her stroking,not fast, but just right. Along with rubbing of balls and gentle stimulation of the perineum. Not long after, I exploded everywhere. She didn't stop stroking and made sure I unloaded everything before slowing down and eventually stops and wiped everything off for me.

She told me to hold on for a while, goes in the shower, washed her hand and forearms, and came back to massage my legs. we chatted for a good 15 mins or so, as she massages both of my legs.

Ends the session, I showered and get dressed. I was about to tip her as we headed out, but she walked ahead of me pretty fast and was already at the counter. I figured it was inappropriate to tip openly at the counter. So I just paid the $43 as agreed to the reception. The ML bids me goodbye and even opens the door for me.

As I was leaving, I noticed that we were in there for 2 hours.

Hence, I conclude that it was $85 (90 mins massage) + $43 (HJ + 30 mins). So to sum it up total damage was $128 for 2 hours massage, HJ, autoroam and extras. Not too bad I feel, considering the GFE level was high.

Massage 7/10 (strong but lacks technique)
Face 7/10 (not to my liking, but sweet)
Body 6/10 (I'm into petite girls, she's a lil fleshy but not obese)
HJ 9/10 (one of the best ones from an ML, but I had better)
Boobs 7/10 (I'm not a boob person. Hers is big, with sizable aerolas)
GFE 10/10 (communication was a breeze, chatty. And just something that most ML doesn't have)
Bro can pm location and name of ml? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1