The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jq42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok vs Jakarta pros/cons?

Hi guys.

I been going through pages of this forum as well as the Jakarta thread, without finding an answer. Im hoping someone here can help.

In your opinion what are the differences between cheonging in Bangkok vs Jakarta?

Which is more fun? and what are some of the key differences?
Price? availability? looks? GFW? a rushed service?
Old 03-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok vs Jakarta pros/cons?

Bangkok!.. every day of the year.

Perhaps I'm missing something in Jakarta. Would love to hear from anyone who thinks Jkta can compare.
I spend a lot of time in both cities.
Old 03-09-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Samf23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve never been to Jakarta, have done quite a bit of research on it but BKK seems to win hands down. Heck it’ll probably win hands down against any Asian city when it comes to mongering

Quote:
Originally Posted by jq42 View Post
Hi guys.

I been going through pages of this forum as well as the Jakarta thread, without finding an answer. Im hoping someone here can help.

In your opinion what are the differences between cheonging in Bangkok vs Jakarta?

Old 03-09-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Love the fact people think Bangkok is better than Jakarta, it keeps it under the radar and not spoiled by Farangs like in BKK.

Biggest difference is Indo is a Muslim country and all vices are kept on the download unlike in BKK. The tourism in Thailand brings in many weekend millionaire who spoil the market is why you get prices higher and higher and services worse.

A single brothel like classic hotel (out of the dozens in the city), caters basically to Locals and Asians and has as many girls as all of Soi Cowboy for only $40. Where can you find a girl in BKK now in a safe establishment for $40?

Anyways, seems like many lazy guy here don't do research and make guesses. I hope you keep it up so that Jakarta not spoiled like Thailand, full of low class tourist punters and trashy girls full of tattoo and bad boob jobs
Old 03-09-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Love the fact people think Bangkok is better than Jakarta, it keeps it under the radar and not spoiled by Farangs like in BKK.

Biggest difference is Indo is a Muslim country and all vices are kept on the download unlike in BKK. The tourism in Thailand brings in many weekend millionaire who spoil the market is why you get prices higher and higher and services worse.

A single brothel like classic hotel (out of the dozens in the city), caters basically to Locals and Asians and has as many girls as all of Soi Cowboy for only $40. Where can you find a girl in BKK now in a safe establishment for $40?

Anyways, seems like many lazy guy here don't do research and make guesses. I hope you keep it up so that Jakarta not spoiled like Thailand, full of low class tourist punters and trashy girls full of tattoo and bad boob jobs
Bro why you call people low class tourist punters? But it’s true the quality girls is not in soi cowboy which I don’t bother step foot in despite living in Thailand so long. High quality girls are in g club but how many of us have resources to keep going, damn ex. And the girls will suck you dry of money. Other way is try your luck in clubs and bars but hi-so won’t bother with low class tourist punters like us, sometimes if you lucky you meet beautiful girl who is on a rare night out. But unless you work or live in Thailand they may not be bothered with you as well.
Old 03-09-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You can get plenty of younger girls at Classic hotel for way lesser cost than at BKK's gogobars. If you like young bar girls, that is your thing. Girls at BKK generally service you better, but you can just go for another round at Classic if you picked a lousy one. The only problem is the pushy mamasans at Classic which you can ignore while scouting for your target.

The spas in JKT can charge almost same cost as BKK MPs but with lower quality. No need to pay extra for raw. So so service, nothing fantastic, for this case BKK's MPs maybe better. I don't go to the higher end areas for both places. I don't mind the girls with tattoos and boob jobs cuz they exist in both places. Sometimes, my Indonesian friends bring me to excellent places which I don't know where for cheap enjoyable fun.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 03-09-2023 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-09-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Bro why you call people low class tourist punters? But it’s true the quality girls is not in soi cowboy which I don’t bother step foot in despite living in Thailand so long. High quality girls are in g club but how many of us have resources to keep going, damn ex. And the girls will suck you dry of money. Other way is try your luck in clubs and bars but hi-so won’t bother with low class tourist punters like us, sometimes if you lucky you meet beautiful girl who is on a rare night out. But unless you work or live in Thailand they may not be bothered with you as well.
There are good quality girls at Soi Cowboy, just whether you got luck to spot them or not lol as well as your taste level. I don't like the g club girls, full of make up with all the fake boobs. You just bonk them anyway and the experience is still ymmv, no point to pay that kind of price. I'll pick a girl from a lower end MP who can give me what I want rather than a pretty (fake) one who can't last for a while.
Old 03-09-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Bro why you call people low class tourist punters? ... with low class tourist punters like us,
Didn't call YOU or the people here low class punters - You need to chill. merely made an observation because Thailand have so MANY tourists that a number of them are the low class type who are penny pinching and ruin atmosphere. For example in Thermae you always see a few Old Ang Mo loser type nurse one beer all night , bad hygiene and get reject by all the girls. You also see wierdo groups in cowboy or Nana. Anyways like Thai men sometimes I prefer more exclusive places where I know these girls not mix with the same guys
Old 04-09-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi guys.

Both cities have pros & cons.
Jakarta - cheap sex and cheap shopping but boring place with very few pubs, AGGs, places of interest or things to do outside of fucking.

Bangkok - plenty of sex available in various places, plenty of entertainment outlets, both cheap and high end shopping available, great food and plenty of touristy things to keep you occupied.... except you need to pay more than Jakarta.

If you are looking for cheap sex only and nothing else.... Jakarta would be better place for you.

If you are looking to do more than just sex.... go to Bangkok. Of course you need to have a bigger budget for Bangkok.

Or do what many Singkies & Johorians do..... go to Batam instead of Jakarta. In Batam you get what is available in Jakarta but condensed into a small island nearby to SG & MY.
Old 04-09-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

agreed.
When i went to Jakarta for the first time and visited the places. i thought "fuck man, this is the true capital of sex!"
I was amazed.

The parts that are not as good as thailand:

1. you need to dig through more girls to find a better quality one. So overall quality is lower than thailand. But i dont mean there aint quality girls. There are still plenty! More than you can handle for sure.

2. the traffic jams in jakarta.... are really legendary. bangkok is nowhere close to it. So plan the outings well especially during rush hours.

3. Hygiene level in jakarta is lower. So you need to protect yourself. There are also much more druggies around.
Old 05-09-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
corntall has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
agreed.
When i went to Jakarta for the first time and visited the places. i thought "fuck man, this is the true capital of sex!"
I was amazed.

The parts that are not as good as thailand:

1. you need to dig through more girls to find a better quality one. So overall quality is lower than thailand. But i dont mean there aint quality girls. There are still plenty! More than you can handle for sure.

2. the traffic jams in jakarta.... are really legendary. bangkok is nowhere close to it. So plan the outings well especially during rush hours.

3. Hygiene level in jakarta is lower. So you need to protect yourself. There are also much more druggies around.
This is true, if you got low budget then harder to find quality girls in jkt. Although I tried very hard to go with Chindo girl there with the belief they are cleaner and well maintain 👌
Old 05-09-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by corntall View Post
This is true, if you got low budget then harder to find quality girls in jkt. Although I tried very hard to go with Chindo girl there with the belief they are cleaner and well maintain ��
sometimes can still find young Chindo gems in cheap places
quite rare. but can be lucky sometimes... hehe
Old 05-09-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jq42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the detailed insights guys, its great to hear about the differences between the cities.

I might give bangkok a go first.

Out of curiosity which other cities would you guys recommend?
Ive heard conflicting things about Laos, Cambodia (supposedly cheaper but not great compared to jkt and bkk)

And also vietnam (which i head is a little more expensive and quality of service is less as well)
Old 07-09-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the detailed insights guys, its great to hear about the differences between the cities.
Will benefit u, if u take time to read up those various threads in this forum. Dun follow SG education of spoon feeding, this does no good to u and your growing up.
Old 07-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
one30 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
sometimes can still find young Chindo gems in cheap places
quite rare. but can be lucky sometimes... hehe
Very hardly to find Chindo in cheap places, where once did u find it btw??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1