The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat0 View Post
I would like to join in as well
Me too! Am coming to seoul in Dec for 2 weeks
Old 09-11-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Hey bros, just thought I'd update.

I went to Gain last Friday afternoon around 5pm and they were fully booked. She said booked until 7pm.

So I went to King anma, also near Gangnam station. No wait time and empty shower area. Very pleased honestly.

Cost was 240k won for one shot and this is not club-style. Nice young lady and had a great time. Shower together and she enjoy my body as I enjoy hers. I was surprised she gave me BBBJ which was amazing. She loved it rough and wanted me to pound her harder and smash her tits tight too. Then we finish and just chill together.

I spoke with her about foreigners in anma and she said that she saw a few come in and out. So I think they would accept non-Korean but only Asian. Then I ask the front desk man same question and he said no foreigners allowed. So I'm not sure if they would accept non-Korean here. But might just have to try and see. Maybe come at non-busy time and with Korean to try your luck.

Many of you ask me to take you, so here is my deal: I can go with you and try to get you in but I can't promise entry. The anma will have final say. And it will definitely help if you know some conversational Korean too. And we would also have to go at a non-busy time for sure (We can also say you are half-Korean too unless you look super different). And if you get in, make sure you buy me dinner afterward and we can share some stories .

But Gain seems really busy so we'd have to try at earlier times like between 1pm-4pm then we could try King anma if Gain is full. I know there are other anma near Gangnam area so could try them as well. I think I saw Dream anma nearby too but haven't heard anything about them. My bro said there's also Gangnam anma nearby but not sure of their location.

Happy Chionging boys.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SpaceIshtar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendale7 View Post

I went to Gain last Friday afternoon around 5pm and they were fully booked. She said booked until 7pm.

So I went to King anma, also near Gangnam station. No wait time and empty shower area. Very pleased honestly.

Cost was 240k won for one shot and this is not club-style. Nice young lady and had a great time. Shower together and she enjoy my body as I enjoy hers. I was surprised she gave me BBBJ which was amazing. She loved it rough and wanted me to pound her harder and smash her tits tight too. Then we finish and just chill together.

I spoke with her about foreigners in anma and she said that she saw a few come in and out. So I think they would accept non-Korean but only Asian. Then I ask the front desk man same question and he said no foreigners allowed. So I'm not sure if they would accept non-Korean here. But might just have to try and see. Maybe come at non-busy time and with Korean to try your luck.

Many of you ask me to take you, so here is my deal: I can go with you and try to get you in but I can't promise entry. The anma will have final say. And it will definitely help if you know some conversational Korean too. And we would also have to go at a non-busy time for sure (We can also say you are half-Korean too unless you look super different). And if you get in, make sure you buy me dinner afterward and we can share some stories .

But Gain seems really busy so we'd have to try at earlier times like between 1pm-4pm then we could try King anma if Gain is full. I know there are other anma near Gangnam area so could try them as well. I think I saw Dream anma nearby too but haven't heard anything about them. My bro said there's also Gangnam anma nearby but not sure of their location.

Happy Chionging boys.

You the MVP man! Haha!
Old 12-11-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will try king anma this weekend.
See if I can get in and update you all.
Most likely is Saturday night or Sunday late afternoon
Old 13-11-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Bro! I'll be in Seoul in late Dec-Mid Jan!
Lets chiong!!

Quote:

Happy Chionging boys.
Old 13-11-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Bro! I'll be in Seoul in late Dec-Mid Jan!
Lets chiong!!
+11 for you
Old 13-11-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kana reject~~~

Quote:

Happy Chionging boys.
Old 16-11-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuteman7 View Post
I just came back from Fish and experienced four-some. First time being there and great experience. 20K KRW extra on top of the normal charge.
Very nice. Did you manage to unload on her tummy for all 4 of them till you run dry. Twice is the most I would go before totally empty!
Old 16-11-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros who landed, pls give FR ❤️ Let's build a database of those anma that's not anti SG.
Old 16-11-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Minuteman7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
Very nice. Did you manage to unload on her tummy for all 4 of them till you run dry. Twice is the most I would go before totally empty!
Did all four and well worth it. I will continue go there and Gain.
Old 16-11-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Minuteman7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronas View Post
Bros who landed, pls give FR ❤️ Let's build a database of those anma that's not anti SG.
It’s not necessarily anti-SG. They’ve become more restrictive to all foreigners.
Old 19-11-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dragonfly123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronas View Post
Jus went to GAIN around 8pm today, rejected... Korean man only. Dejected but will try luck with some other Anma tmr.
Old 19-11-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jmax69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night in Seoul tomorrow, any bros want to check out Anma or parlors? Chinese America here
Old 19-11-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

jmax69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night in Seoul tomorrow and would like to check out the Anmas, any ideas which will let an English speaking Chinese American in?
Old 19-11-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

tangtangtang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missing the good old days back in Orchard Towers Ipanema, picking up girls while drinking. Wonder if there's any similar spots here in Seoul? Heard JJ Mahoney is pretty similar but seems like they are closed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1