The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Journey to nowhere

On an uneventful evening, after running some errands, was waiting for a bus to head back. Suddenly recall having seen some very "interesting" characters on my wechat. So I decided to take the longer looping route and make an investigation. Once boarded on the bus, I turn on my wechat and started scanning at each interval stops.

For most part of the journey, didn't notice any "interesting" characters. But still, I was wondering whether the proximity location indication on wechat was accurate. At a certain location, I spotted something interesting, and started to take note. As the bus journey continued, and at the next interval, that interesting target disappeared out of range, and that intrigued me, as I start to backtrack, where exactly would the approximate location of that target.

The bus made a big loop, and eventually it will merge back into this single road on the opposite direction as it heads back to depot. I began to eye closely on the proximity sensor whether the interesting character pops up again. Lo and behold, it did!

I began to monitor more closely, at closer intervals. Interesting observation I made was that, wechat actually indicates the distance between my location and the aforesaid target, and as it shows that I am starting to pull away, I decided to alight and continue my tracking on foot.

The only problem is that, it doesn't show the related position of my location and the target, I presume it would be a radial indication. I took my chance and head towards one direction towards a block of flats off the main road away from the bus stop which I had alighted from. Soon I realise that I was heading in the wrong direction.

I made a correction and head back towards the main road, and my deduction skills learnt from topo-ing tells me that I should get across to the other side of the road. Made a few circles and when finally I am certain that I am within close enough a radius, decided to make a call as indicated by the target.

Typically, the profile of these targets disclaims that they will not entertain chatting, 非诚勿扰, that is why I decided to call. As the call got connected, a cute little voice answered. I was unsure of the charges, therefore I tried to pry for information, faked that a friend introduced. The target was also quite hesitant and cautious, until I mentioned that, aren't you near XXX, I am actually hanging around YYY near to the ZZZ.

She was still reluctant to tell me her charges but she told me to get to KKK. I replied, that I am already at KKK, which I am, and then she relented, said that she charges $80 and gave me her address. Told her that I will be there in 3 minutes as I am just really, underneath her block.

As I was on the phone with her, I continue to triangulate, from all the reference information she is providing, as to the possible location of the hideout. The only bummer is that, I was trying to find a relative quiet corner as there was a wake at the void deck making it difficult to hear her conversation, and what luck that the hideout was the exact same lift landing where the wake was being held!

When I got out of the lift at the given floor, trying to locate the unit, saw that there was a dude, looks like he is getting his kids ready to go out, looked at me. Crap! It did gave me quite a scare as I pretend to walk towards the stairs. Luckily, this is one of those blocks that the lifts serve a few levels, so I can pretend that I am going to the next. As I head down 1 level, tried calling the target of the hideout, didn't answer. I waited like 2 minutes, when the dude has left, then I head back to the level where I got out of the lift, and then one of the unit opened its doors.

"I saw you walked down the stairs", she said.

"There was someone looking at me..." I replied, she smiled.

I am not going to continue with the rest of what followed after next, it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.

What is interesting here is, I have discovered that the proximity locator is actually quite accurate. I wouldn't encourage everybody to go try, the process was exhiliarating for me, but perhaps not for everyone, whether executed here or anywhere else, one might be exposed to unknown dangers.
Old 16-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future
Re: Journey to nowhere

interesting story... maybe you can share more of ur wechat adventures.. never brave enough to try w/o prior bros recommending...

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 16-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
iSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just like treasure hunting
Old 16-11-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
BuckRogers25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good at navigation
Old 16-11-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud_Boy View Post
interesting story... maybe you can share more of ur wechat adventures.. never brave enough to try w/o prior bros recommending...
Thank you for reading. This is a one off adventure, quite spontaneous as I wanted to check whether the wechat People Nearby works or not.

I guess I am just plain foolish, it could have been a setup, and in some other countries, probably mugged, stripped naked and kicked out of the house.
Old 16-11-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSuck View Post
Just like treasure hunting
It wasn't really a treasure, the action part was quite forgetable. It was the journey that was heart pumping, walking in circles quite a bit to try triangulate the location.
Old 17-11-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqblue View Post
Thank you for reading. This is a one off adventure, quite spontaneous as I wanted to check whether the wechat People Nearby works or not.

I guess I am just plain foolish, it could have been a setup, and in some other countries, probably mugged, stripped naked and kicked out of the house.
in sg, unlikely to be so drastic, the worse case is end up wasting $$...

for other countries, better not try it out... i got pimps trying to peddle in broad daylight when i'm travelling alone just outside the train stations in China... offered darn cheap prices, but dare not.. dunno kanna cut kidney or what... lol

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1