The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Any recommendations for good, cheap hotels in Chiangmai?
usually B2 group hotel around 500 baht +/` for those not so good location but room is clean and ok.
Old 14-12-2023, 02:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
usually B2 group hotel around 500 baht +/` for those not so good location but room is clean and ok.
Upped +156 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-12-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Any recommendations for good, cheap hotels in Chiangmai?
Know which area you want venture or cheong, then find B2 hotels around the area at walking distance. choosing B2 hotel is never wrong...
But of course, please lower your expectations if you want something cheaper.
Old 18-12-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dkeeper18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Anyone comments on the following spa? Services/Girls quality

1. Pink X
2. Darin
3. Dolphin

Or any other recommendations?

Thanks for any input.
Old 18-12-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dkeeper18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Any comments on the following spa?
Service / Girls quality

1. Pink X
2. Darin
3. Dolphin

Thanks for any input!
Old 19-12-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeeper18 View Post
Hi

Any comments on the following spa?
Service / Girls quality

1. Pink X
2. Darin
3. Dolphin

Thanks for any input!
Slowly scroll back and see if any samster got do FR on any of the above shops. Or if you can go try out and do FR for fellow samsters, i guess many will be grateful to you for doing it. Cheers and enjoy your holiday in Chiang Mai
Old 20-12-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krisflyer94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

Going to Chiang Mai for the first time next Feb and would like to do some research before going.

Any good recommendation for drivers for 4 days

For the SPA scene i see the highest rating is Dolphin is it similar to SPA in Phrom Phong BKK.

As per night scene, would bro recommend any other places other than Warm Up and Spicy?

I can only speak very basic thai

Thank you in advance for any reply!
Old 24-12-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
search on twitter/x

#รับงานเชียงใหม่ - pronounced as rab ngan chiang mai - basically means freelancechiangmai

fair warning, you will need to have some level of thai when you add and chat the girls on LINE. google translate will be your best friend but it will be pretty obvious that you are a foreigner.

enjoy.
I have tried this before but alot of the pictures looks either too good to be true or they are using influencer/net idol pics.
Hows your experience on this? I am just afraid of the high level of bait and switch. Switch to another girl still ok. Still to LB i cannot. hahaha
Old 24-12-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
I have tried this before but alot of the pictures looks either too good to be true or they are using influencer/net idol pics.
Hows your experience on this? I am just afraid of the high level of bait and switch. Switch to another girl still ok. Still to LB i cannot. hahaha
Haha, my 2 Sg friends who are not samsters looking for outcalls got themselves post op LBs.. tried to boast to me, but too bad i wait for them to finish the deed before revealing the truth to them. Many of these post ops will say they drink too much or party too much until their voice become coarse. That's 1st warning already...

Why risk when you can go to legit shops with 100% girls with facilities.
Old 24-12-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Haha, my 2 Sg friends who are not samsters looking for outcalls got themselves post op LBs.. tried to boast to me, but too bad i wait for them to finish the deed before revealing the truth to them. Many of these post ops will say they drink too much or party too much until their voice become coarse. That's 1st warning already...

Your friends must have been scarred for life. haha
Old 24-12-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
CapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Dam hoped they had a good time with the LB lol..
Old 24-12-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

At first they die die dun believe what i say. Until i told the girls since my friends had already finished the transaction and paid up, i put a bet with my friends for the girls ID card.
With $ as bait, the LBs showed us their ID cards. I took my winnings and half goes to the 2 LBs. the 2 LBs happy like fuck still hug me left right, i immediately feel Errrrrrr....

Most but not all those outcalls service are using photo baits. even videocall also now got 美颜, that's why so scary. Come liao no same also will demand transport fee or time wasting fee if not kick a fuss, how many times you willing to pay these kind of fees until you manage to get 1 similar to what you ask for? I feel chances of heng heng tio quite same buy 4D lor. And really if anything happens or belongings lost, who can you look for? Legit shops with good customers flow won't stoop to doing outcalls at risk of safety of their girls.
Old 24-12-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting, so the post-op LB has similar pussy to a real woman and your friends cannot tell the difference even after the deed?

I have never been with a post-op LB so I don't know the difference.

Quote:
At first they die die dun believe what i say. Until i told the girls since my friends had already finished the transaction and paid up, i put a bet with my friends for the girls ID card.
With $ as bait, the LBs showed us their ID cards. I took my winnings and half goes to the 2 LBs. the 2 LBs happy like fuck still hug me left right, i immediately feel Errrrrrr....

Most but not all those outcalls service are using photo baits. even videocall also now got 美颜, that's why so scary. Come liao no same also will demand transport fee or time wasting fee if not kick a fuss, how many times you willing to pay these kind of fees until you manage to get 1 similar to what you ask for? I feel chances of heng heng tio quite same buy 4D lor. And really if anything happens or belongings lost, who can you look for? Legit shops with good customers flow won't stoop to doing outcalls at risk of safety of their girls.
Old 25-12-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
interesting, so the post-op LB has similar pussy to a real woman and your friends cannot tell the difference even after the deed?

I have never been with a post-op LB so I don't know the difference.
Yes, they have basically similar pussy to a real woman thats why my friends don't even know the difference.. i warned them when they did the videocall as i sensed that they are not real woman.

1 thing to note is even for post op.. they will ask for alone time in the washroom before the deed... that is for them to apply and insert plenty of KY lubricant into their fake pussy. This is a very good warning sign liao...
Old 25-12-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just sharing some infos for these 2 days in Chiang Mai. Tried the below 2 spas.

1. Dolphin - Full service at 2500/1hr/1shot, comes with nuru air mattresses. Went there around 5pm and saw about 10 gals, quality wise between 6 or 7. Service is okay as the gal I selected didn't smile at me, so maybe that's why have "okay" service only.

2. Pink X - Full service at 3300(prety model)/1hr/1shot, normal gel massage on bed. Went around 2pm and saw about 8 gals, quality wise between 7 or 8. Service very good as the gal I selected smiled at me. Quite a good chat, provided DFK & sensual fj...one of the best I ever had.

For Dolphin, maybe should drop by again earlier as should have more gals for selection. For Pink X, is much pricier but have normal model gals at 2800/1hr/1shot. However, when both grades of gals lined-up together, you will tend to select the pretty model ones...haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1