The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/niko-massage/

Please take good care of her.

No more at condo, thanks to that mother fxxxxr call AV to raid her….

https://www.impmm22.com/girl.php?id=4732

Just end a session with her…
Same old solid standard…
How I wish she didn’t get white card, and can work here peacefully…
Old 11-04-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
is An An still available? texted a few days no reply.. hmm…
I've no idea bro. im just a normal customer. haha
But I guess it is common for no reply from in-demand MLs? Either that or your track record?
If it helps... I also tried a few times before she replied me.

Do up my points if this was helpful to you. thanks!
Old 11-04-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks for the review. Live OKs tasty

Same old solid standard…
Thanks for the review, looks tasty 😋.
Old 11-04-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

There are amongst us, some mother fucker who like to report AV on girls who do not give in to their unreasonable demands.

True story.

Quote:

Same old solid standard…
Old 11-04-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
is An An still available? texted a few days no reply.. hmm…
I think that's a common occurrence to non-regulars like us who try to book highly recommended girls from here. Either our numbers are not in their databases or they prefer to service regulars.

I have also tried to message popular MLs from here numerous times without any replies. I guess all we can do is to keep trying, or try to get our numbers into their databases and hope to get lucky some day.
Old 11-04-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
Maybe your number not in favour. 😭
i also think so.. or maybe not in the right database. or maybe she has enough regulars liao..
Old 11-04-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
I think that's a common occurrence to non-regulars like us who try to book highly recommended girls from here. Either our numbers are not in their databases or they prefer to service regulars.

I have also tried to message popular MLs from here numerous times without any replies. I guess all we can do is to keep trying, or try to get our numbers into their databases and hope to get lucky some day.
thanks bro. also which database though. may be in one but not the other
Old 11-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thanks bro. also which database though. may be in one but not the other
Yup, my number should be in 2 different databases now but still face the same problem.
Old 11-04-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Is zoya pretty?
Wun reject, not syt but her looks grow on you.

One of the well proportion body in current batch.
Old 11-04-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Ch***y from J* spa in TB. I think should be hard to book usually, but I just tried my luck and managed to catch a slot.

She really is SYT and pretty. Massage was decent enough. Cfm better than most indie MLs for sure. Sensual was great; she focused on my ass, ass crack and balls when I was in prone position. Flipped around, continue to sensual around dick balls and asshole. Then finished off with HJ.

She's a really friendly girl, humorous, no attitude, voice was so sweet and innocent. I think many guys will fall for her. Titties were small B, but I like, nipples are pinkish and a bit smaller in circumference than Chengzi. She says she will let me zhut the next time I visit.

I took awhile to cum coz I had just PCC the night before, and had 3 shots 2 nights prior (2 with a girl and 1 reliving it in my mind later in the night, hahaha), but she never even complain, but instead up the intensity to lick (and even nibble) my nipples, finger my asshole, rub her pussy (with pants on) against my arm and lick and moan at my ear. I think this is damn solid service.

Damage was 88++

Just sharing my experience. I think there are some guys from other threads who are quite into her and I've seen many ppl get zapped for even mentioning her (whether it is praising or bad mouthing all also kena). I have a feeling high chance I will get zapped for this MR.

But I decided to take a risk to share an objective unbiased MR; there's nothing personal about her, and it is just by own virgin experience with her.

I will RTM.

Guys who found my MR helpful, pls up my points to counter my impending zaps.

Thank you!

Last edited by samunouno; 11-04-2022 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-04-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
There are amongst us, some mother fucker who like to report AV on girls who do not give in to their unreasonable demands.

True story.
This is the exact reason why if you ever manage to get anything other than what is listed, you just keep quiet. Because there will be idiots who will go demand the same thing and flip out when rejected

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 11-04-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
This is the exact reason why if you ever manage to get anything other than what is listed, you just keep quiet. Because there will be idiots who will go demand the same thing and flip out when rejected
Totally agree, this has happened so many times and the previous I know of not too long back.

C
Old 11-04-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Totally agree, this has happened so many times and the previous I know of not too long back.
Really don't understand why some ppl need to be so vicious. This is also not easy work... Yes they make more money, but they also sacrificed for it. One of the MLs told me in Chinese "I'm selling my body for money, not many girls can accept that." I really felt for her also man... It is not something someone just has a passion or love to do. If they refuse to perform services that are not advertised then it is all fair and square ma... They have every right to refuse to give more what... It is like you go Harvey Norman buy stuff, advertisement say one price, then when u go down to buy, depending on one's skill, some ppl can nego even better price with the salesman, some can't... But this is just the way things are what... the unhappy guy who had to pay more go and try to get the salesman sacked meh?

This is just an alternate service industry, but a service industry nonetheless, one would normally not go that far to go screw someone in a normal service line also right?

Don't break ppl's rice bowl... We can be hamsup, but don't be evil or vicious. Please all bros respect these ladies, they are human beings too. Don't treat them like a tool when we patronise their service to satisfy our lusts. In fact, I think the more one respect them, the more you might get (for some la).

Last edited by samunouno; 11-04-2022 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-04-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Don't sabo Zoya, she's been here a long time and she has her limits depending on who she's with... giving bros the wrong information will just make her choose her customers even more selectively again... Haha
a hardworking masseuse with good massage skills, show her mutual respect and you will find it's quite a nice experience.
Old 11-04-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Really don't understand why some ppl need to be so vicious. This is also not easy work... Yes they make more money, but they also sacrificed for it. One of the MLs told me in Chinese "I'm selling my body for money, not many girls can accept that." I really felt for her also man... It is not something someone just has a passion or love to do. If they refuse to perform services that are not advertised then it is all fair and square ma... They have every right to refuse to give more what... It is like you go Harvey Norman buy stuff, advertisement say one price, then when u go down to buy, depending on one's skill, some ppl can nego even better price with the salesman, some can't... But this is just they way things are...

This is just an alternate service industry, but a service industry nonetheless, one would normally not go that far to go screw someone in a normal service line also right?

Don't break ppl's rice bowl... We can be hamsup, but don't be evil or vicious. Please all bros respect these ladies, they are human beings too. Don't treat them like a tool when we patronise their service to satisfy our lusts. In fact, I think the more one respect them, the more you might get (for some la).
Tio zap for saying this liao: "Don’t talk as if u r so Noble"

I'm not noble, im lusty and I enjoy going to be serviced by FLs/MLs. It is still a fair commercial transaction. As long as fair there is nothing to be pissed about and should still respect the service provider. If u work in service line, you also don't want to be treated like that. I worked in service line before, so I know how injustice feels like.

See my rant a few days ago where I asked FL for pic (after she said I can reject if I don't like her when I see her). She scolded me, I ranted here. Some bros pointed out to me that since she said that, then can no need to insist to check photo. I thought they made sense, and I apologised to her the next day. I'm not acting noble. I'm just trying to be decent to ppl who chose a profession that is full of stigma and scorned upon by society. I patronise, so the least I can do is be respectful.

Think what you want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1