The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

Bro, I am unable to power you up but I have rated this thread. cheers!
Old 24-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynellies View Post
sorry for hijacking this thread.

as promised, I am writing about my last night's dinner*. (*refer to 3 posts above)

we had dinner at east coast followed by a walk on the beach. then we sat down on this bench that was miraculously dry even though there was a slight drizzle before. (those in east coast area will know it drizzled last night)

then i asked her if she wanted to walk on the sand. she said ok. i held her hand, put my arm on her back. she was ok. go back to the car. she ok. sat down and waited for the driver in the car next to mine to drive off.

then i kissed her and I nearly turned french from the intense kissing over 3 minutes.

went back to my office (my own business place) where we continued. then we frenched again. she touched my cock and I was like "Yes!"
took out my pants and underwear in one quick swoop. moved my hands to her breast and she resisted. that's when i knew something was wrong.

When we were near naked and kissing and she was wet and i was hard, i tried to put my cock in her and she said she can't do it. she said she's not that easy type and i was like "No!"

Instantly, my cock became smaller than its normal size from disappointment.

I disappointed my cock and you guys..i could've written a good story about this about how i banged her and she was screaming "fuck me! fuck me! fuck me harder!" then i came on her face.

but I am honest. so that's was my night. it didn't end there. after i sent her back i masturbated in the shower and came in less than 1 minute. no kidding.
that's the end of the story.

thanks guys for reading.

Yo bro, have you ever thought that what if she files a report that you forced yourself on her? Food for thought..
Old 24-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hunky925 is Cool - loads of Potential

Good job TS! Update plz!!!
Old 25-03-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kthxbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"your so brad, arf you poo pell meh when your want tour cung bar you kih quiet"

Pardon me but the above sentence said in short tongue was: "You're so bad, ask you to tell me when you want to cum but you keep quiet" right?
Old 25-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
popaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbro View Post

Pardon me but the above sentence said in short tongue was: "You're so bad, ask you to tell me when you want to cum but you keep quiet" right?
Yeah, I tried to spell it the best way I could.
Old 25-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Sbf does have many interesting storywriters...Singapore does have talent you know
Old 27-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

Call me, she said as she dropped me off outside my apartment.

I went home, got naked, and smelled my own tee shirt which still has the scent of her perfume, and masturbate.

I keep replaying the whole night in my head, and it kept me erect the whole day. It also made me feel guilty. I didn't call her. A day later, she called me again.

She picked me up again, dressed in a short pink dress. The hem of her skirt ride up to show her panties but she covered her thigh and groin with a scarf when she is driving.

We talked a bit, she knows I am guilty, and told me to forget about the whole thing as it was a mistake. It won't happen again. We should remain friends, she said.

And that was it, except it affected me. I fantasize about her when I am having sex with Korean. Whenever Korean gives me a blowjob, I started thinking how Fish is better at it.

Ridden with guilt, sex with Korean became bad. And I am dying to see the mole on Fish's nipple again.

So me and Fish met up again on the pretext of chit chat, but we went straight to the hotel instead.

The moment we stripped naked, she stroked my erect dick and pushed me on the bed. She put my dickhead in her mouth and sucked.

I could feel my orgasm approaching the moment her lips enveloped my dick and I tried to fight it. But I came at first suck.

She went to wash up. I laid there with that guilt again. She came to bed and I didn't reciprocate to make her cum, I just put on my underwear and just laid there.

Can you please just think about me right now? I could sense her anger as she said that. Can you just make me cum with your hand?

I was behaving like a classic bastard. She pulled down my underwear and looked at my limp dick.

When you are already cheating, just enjoy it, she said.

She disappeared into the bathroom for a while. I was wondering what she was doing in there when she suddenly ran out and jumped on the bed in front of me. I curled my knees out of the way to avoid her breaking my legs.

She parted my legs and dangled her breast on top of my dick as she looked up at me. She parted her to one side, let it dangled from her shoulders and crawled towards me.

By the time her face was in front of mine, I was hard again. As she leaned closer into my face, she lowered her pussy to my erect penis. She moaned as my dickhead slid into her pussy. Instead of going in all the way, she got up and sat beside me, leaving me with a erect and glistening dickhead.

Now make me cum, she said as she grabbed my hands and guided my hand to her pussy. I started fingering her wet pussy to make her cum. As she was cumming, she panted, lick me, lick my pussy.

I hesitated and my fingers stopped moving.

No! Don't stop, don't stop, she panted.

I started fingering her again. Other than my fingers, I was not touching her. I sat beside her, leaning on one hand and fingering her with the other, watching her. Observing her.

Naked, with her back to bedpost with a pillow in between, both eyes closed, her erect nipple shuddering with every whimper as she came.

The next time we ended up in a hotel, I fucked her because after that night, I managed to separate my emotions.

After that night, every time we meet, the night would end with her topless in the car, with me making her cum with my fingers. Sometimes she would give me handjobs or make me cum in my pants. I don't really care about cumming. I can't really concentrate on making her cum after I cummed. I prefer to pleasure her, look at her beautiful breast and nipple, sucked them, and watched her cum, then remembering the whole scene again and again when I masturbate.

When I bought my first car, she was the first person to sit on the passenger seat. I made her cum in that seat. I finger-teased her for about an hour before letting her climax just so that I could get the seat as wet as possible with her pussy juice.

The passenger seat now has her cum stain. Before I let anyone seat on it, I went to buy a seat cover to cover it. Korean hates it, but I insist on it.

I would only remove the seat cover for Fish. Sometimes, when I am alone in the car, during a traffic light stop or in the car park before I go to work, I would lift the seat cover and bend down to smell her cum stain, while pretending to take something from the passenger leg area. It doesn't have her pussy smell now, but the act itself makes me horny.

The tint on my windscreen is scratched and teared a little because once, when she was about to cum, she raised her legs onto the dashboard and pushed back against the windscreen with her heels!

I love my car and I love it even more with Fish in it. So one weekend, when my Korean girlfriend was not in the country, me and Fish drove down to Malacca for the weekend.

That weekend, I fucked Fish for the first time in a foreign country, in a foreign hotel, and it was beautiful.
Old 27-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popaiken View Post
In the bright lighting, I saw for the first time that she has a huge dark mole on her left breast, starting from the edge of her areola to the tip of her nipple. She caught me staring and tried to cover her breast.
Eh? hmmm....

Who Shags Wins
Old 28-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Noah is Cool - loads of Potential

Well written Gd Story!!!
Old 28-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Kosch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbro

Super. Like that u also can guess correctly. Hahaha.
Old 28-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 13
HG69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHG69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I enjoyed ,,,
Old 28-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one damn lucky guy! good job
Old 15-10-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

We are both married now, to different partners. There were many tryst in between then and now. The most memorable ones were those in hotels of weddings where both or sometimes one of us were attending. Missed a few courses in between for a quickie and stayed out late on the pretext of drinking sessions, so convenient. Unfortunately, those days are over. Most of our friends are married and we both have kids of our own. Then we moved on to quickies during enrichment classes after enrolling our kids in close vicinity and timing. Hard work.

Anyway, she had to accompany her husband to Sweden for work. And then two months later Covid hit. She was stuck there for one and a half years, popped one out while she was there and now she is back. With milk.

Just like her first child, she was breastfeeding, for a long while too. Often up to more than a year. After her first pregnancy, we met up after one of her gynae visits. Her baby was about six months then and she was still breastfeeding.

And we were hesitant. I was hesitant. Her postpartum depression was quite bad. After some chatting in the cafe, she needed to lie down, and we checked into the hotel. We chatted on the sofa at first, she suggested the bed so she could get comfortable.

Elbows on the bed, we continued to talk, and then I just had to lean in and kissed her, mid sentence. She didn't kiss me back, just let my lips and tongue continued exploring hers. As I started pulling her close to me, she went limp and lied on her back, hands outstretched above her head, letting out a content sigh, seemingly exhausted, as if to say, finally.

I pulled back her cardigan, and leaned face-first into her armpit. Took a deep breath of her foul-smelling armpit, feel her stubble on my lips, and reached out to lick her soft folds with my tongue and kissed her sweat, sucking the soft stubbly folds into my mouth.

Convinced that my lips and tongue now smell like her armpit, I looked at her in the eyes, and she gave me that pained and embarrassed look. I inched up to kiss her and she turned her head away from me, with a soft yelp.

I traced her jawline with my lips while I scoot over to the other side. Now facing her, I kissed her, letting her taste and smell her underarms on my lips and tongue. After a while, she kissed back, and then violently, nibbling my lips, short of drawing blood, she let go and bit my cheek instead.

I hopped off the bed and pulled down her panties from behind. Then her skirt and dived straight between her butt cheeks, drilling and digging, willing her cheeks to spread and swallow my face with her buttocks.

She stood up. Took off her cardigan and top and bra. She lifted a leg and put her feet on the bed, allowing me to bury my face deep between her thighs and take deep breaths, just breathing, being alive between her thighs.

And then she walked to the bathroom.

Last edited by popaiken; 18-10-2021 at 12:56 AM.
Old 15-10-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
Olympig2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS. Looking forward to next update.
Old 16-10-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympig2014 View Post
Welcome back TS. Looking forward to next update.
Same here too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1