The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kolly99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Just got the self test kits for c and g and s, all negative. Now my only worry is hiv which I have currently consuming using e hiv prep daily. Why I so scare is cos hiv is death sentence while stds all these antibiotics can easily settle and some more stds symptoms very easy to see cos I have friends who gotten and show the discharge to me and telling me peeing painful. Do not in all my posts here, I never mention I have any symptoms but only scare of tio toto cos of the bros here scared the shit out of me.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway it's a good habit for regular chiongsters to abstain from sex for a few months before going for std tests also (even if u don't do raw)..if not the results u get will be false negatives if u test within window period..anyway if u chiong regularly (even if u play damn safe), make sure to take few months breaks from sex to go for tests..for your own good also cos many STDs don't show symptoms for years and so are often left untreated, so by the time the STDs develop into the late stages you will get all sorts of health issues eg. organ damage, mental illness, dementia, cancer, blindness etc
Old 20-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
Just got the self test kits for c and g and s, all negative. Now my only worry is hiv which I have currently consuming using e hiv prep daily. Why I so scare is cos hiv is death sentence while stds all these antibiotics can easily settle and some more stds symptoms very easy to see cos I have friends who gotten and show the discharge to me and telling me peeing painful. Do not in all my posts here, I never mention I have any symptoms but only scare of tio toto cos of the bros here scared the shit out of me.
Wtf i feel u are simply wasting money and overworried lah

From now on u better use condom all the way, u know why ? Because ur personality easy to over think and over scared, u not suitable to raw commercial sex. Advice u to go find sugar babe since u can afford 1k on some stupid hiv scare

Also dome 1, dome 2, spa massage, massage girls, ktv, hfj all are dangerous as geylang, so u better not raw there as well, just a false sense of security.

With ur easy scare character, u better just condom all the way lah. You cannot be a raw warrior lah.

Actually if u can afford it then u can eat PreP and raw, but if u dont want to spend money on PreP then u better condom ur head also, just poke 1 hole to breathe. Only 1 hole to breathe ah, keep ur eyes and mouth covered. Gonorrehea can also infect the eye if for example the girl squirt on ur face

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 20-01-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Yes, better to go regular screening for the whole package. Some are not discovered till latent stage and hard to treat.
Old 20-01-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys i feel really dont over think and become over worried lah. Since g3 and g7 are still working after checkup, it means at most they got is std only

If no symptom means its fine, just go for once a year full check in case u got the rare case of having no symptom std or hiv.

Anyway im spending my new year eve at DSC clinic, reason is simple, because my std infection came back on its own

After my 10 fucking days of doxycyclin, another 1 week of total abstain from sex or even pcc, the damn dick discharge and itchy feeling came back on its own

Now geylang got doxycyclin resistant std going around, so better caps on

In fact this time i very sian liao, from start of nov till now keep getting this shit. I think after this i am starting to appreciate the feeling of safety that condom can give me, i feel so safe with condom on, tonight i will sleep with condom so that my little dickie can feel safe and secure in the arms of miss condom

Miss condom, u are my new best friend. How come i never appreciated your good points before ? Now my eyes are open and i see u in a different light. How strong yet thin your body is, how cosy u make my dick feel in a protective case of anti std anti hiv material. Miss condom i miss u so much, pls let me enter ur condom body once again and together we will have fun in geylang without worry of any std

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 20-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lookoutcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya man better check up and avoid raw at the moment sia
Old 20-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
How old are you? People who kena HIV may not die straight away. It will take some time for AIDS to developed.

I would say that chances of HIV is low (but not impossible). Usually gay side got more such cases.

But better to do the PrEP so that can bang raw till shiok shiok.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 20-01-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Read last few pages. So if I got this right, chronologically:
1 - Ceandy and kolly99 has been raw-dogging G7
2 - Ceandy develops fever of unknown origin and sore throat, no other symptoms
3 - kolly99 also goes for a round with G3 at same 2038 house. Not sure it also raw?
4 - kolly99 worried about G7 interaction and goes to DSC for post-exposure prophylaxis

Ceandy bro:
Sad to say this, but sore throat and fever, lasting longer than a week can mean multiple things not limited to below:
1 - Regular respiratory infection or something like pharyngitis, which can also happen with different viruses. Do you have any other symptoms like respiratory?
2 - Virus started infection at full speed, seroconversion taking place, not reversible currently. You would need to take HIV-suppressing medication for the rest of your life if you don’t want to be immuno-compromised.

kolly99 bro:
If pep taken soon after, prevention rate is high. Longer than 24-48h it takes to start, efficacy drops.

There is also rumor of G7 being down for a while because of a sickness, we don’t know if gov mandated stuff that’s not serious or simply serious.

Be safe bros, raw with WL not worth swallowing pills for the rest of your life. Some infected people don’t care about infecting others at all. Not talking about WLs here but generally, johns known to do this.
Went to see a doc today, turns out I have a very bad infection of strep throat, hence the fever and sore throat, given a week of antibiotics and will follow up soon.

Went for STD checkup and all negative as well. Waiting for window period to be over so will go for a 4th gen HIV test 1st week Feb.
Old 20-01-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
HIV is not a death sentence if you're on proper treatment. You're either a troll or you need to educate yourself.
Old 20-01-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Pls up me some points then i can post faster

I just finish DSC check up. Smear test is ok. Dr said could be imagination or lingering symptoms. Anyway will wait for the urine test results

I also asked about PreP. DSC cost $400+ a month, online generic brand maybe $200 a month. Dunno generic brand reliable anot

Old 20-01-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
HIV is not a death sentence if you're on proper treatment. You're either a troll or you need to educate yourself.
It’s probably just scare and lack of knowledge. Let’s not be too harsh.
Old 20-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Went to see a doc today, turns out I have a very bad infection of strep throat, hence the fever and sore throat, given a week of antibiotics and will follow up soon.

Went for STD checkup and all negative as well. Waiting for window period to be over so will go for a 4th gen HIV test 1st week Feb.
Something similar happen to me with a local girl I met on Locanto for sugar daddy arrangement. I was sick for 45 days, in the end it was just throat infection.

Did you have body aches like flu?
Old 20-01-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Something similar happen to me with a local girl I met on Locanto for sugar daddy arrangement. I was sick for 45 days, in the end it was just throat infection.

Did you have body aches like flu?
Only low grade fever and a very bad throat. Fever was gone after 2 days, but sore throat persisted for a few weeks.
Old 20-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

G3 and G7 is from which house?
Old 20-01-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Only low grade fever and a very bad throat. Fever was gone after 2 days, but sore throat persisted for a few weeks.
From what I read, usual seroconversion sickness is fever, sore throat and body aches for more than a week. Might not be same for every individual.

If you went down on a lady or frenched, easy to get throat infections.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1