The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vic12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shotgun Dilemna

I have this problem and I really needed help from Bros who are familiar with ICA laws.

I am married for 5 years but the relationship with my wife was on the rock since mid 2012, we quarreled almost everyday and is on the verge of divorce.

End of 2012, I came to know this Vietnam girlfriend who is very nice to and she got pregnant. Although she knew that I am married and Sg is a monogamy society, she still decides to keep the baby.

Mid 2013, I actually wanted to divorce my wife and marry her, but the biggest nightmare came when my wife told me she's also pregnant already.

Knowing that I cannot divorce her now, my gf doesn't mind but all she wants is to give the baby a better life. So we decided to let the baby be born in SG. I went to ICA but ICA says that unless I have a marriage cert with my viet gf, the baby can never be a Singaporean. I have heard of people who encountered the same situation and the baby successfully became Singaporean.

Can any bros for advice on what should I do to make the baby a Singaporean?
Old 09-10-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LadyInNeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shotgun Dilemna

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic12 View Post
I have this problem and I really needed help from Bros who are familiar with ICA laws.

I am married for 5 years but the relationship with my wife was on the rock since mid 2012, we quarreled almost everyday and is on the verge of divorce.

End of 2012, I came to know this Vietnam girlfriend who is very nice to and she got pregnant. Although she knew that I am married and Sg is a monogamy society, she still decides to keep the baby.

Mid 2013, I actually wanted to divorce my wife and marry her, but the biggest nightmare came when my wife told me she's also pregnant already.

Knowing that I cannot divorce her now, my gf doesn't mind but all she wants is to give the baby a better life. So we decided to let the baby be born in SG. I went to ICA but ICA says that unless I have a marriage cert with my viet gf, the baby can never be a Singaporean. I have heard of people who encountered the same situation and the baby successfully became Singaporean.

Go find ur MP to help
Old 09-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

verge of divorce still have sex? Your wife good leh.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Quarrel everyday ... u still dare to shoot inside ... zzZZz

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 09-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
friedrich is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ROFLMAO

Bro TS, your story made me laughed till my ribcage and stomach hurts. What an eventful life! More happening than Taiwanese drama!!!!!

Just to clarify one thing. You are 100% sure that the baby is yours right? Or rather, both babies, you are 100% sure they are yours right?? Just to be sure.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Quarrel everyday ... u still dare to shoot inside ... zzZZz
Yes I wonder why too. Anyway, good luck to TS and wish him all the best in life(with having 2 wives).
Old 09-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skarlett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
..... I have heard of people who encountered the same situation and the baby successfully became Singaporean.

1) what you have heard is just a story/legend/imaginary.

2) ur baby can only be a singaporean if you marry the viet girl.

3) ypur life is gonna be really messy/stressful going forward.

4) God bless you. And of course the victims involved, that excludes u though.

If you have to force it, its probably crap.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Why do you want the baby to be a Singaporean? You will only make him suffer for the rest of his life unless he is a member of the elites which obviously you and him are not. Please dun make your son be a slave to Singapore.

His mother is Vietnamese..... if I were in your shoes I would take up Vietnamese citizenship for him as the coming future generation it will be the IndoChinese countries that will grow and prosper.... Singapore is a sinking ship.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
verge of divorce still have sex? Your wife good leh.
LoLx~ Actually some of my friends also like that lei... My dad's PRC gf chopped him using chopper, he married another PRC girl, he also go back to the PRC gf there to fug her... Men~
Old 10-10-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think...being Muslim can work...pardon me..but Doesn't being muslim mean u can have more than 1 wife? I know of my dad's friend who is muslim having 2 wives..but that's in the 60's...circumcise yourdick and give it a try?
Old 10-10-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15812 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

How ppl adopt a baby overseas If there's a means, there's always a way, rite?
Old 10-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wantanabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedrich View Post
ROFLMAO

Bro TS, your story made me laughed till my ribcage and stomach hurts. What an eventful life! More happening than Taiwanese drama!!!!!

Just to clarify one thing. You are 100% sure that the baby is yours right? Or rather, both babies, you are 100% sure they are yours right?? Just to be sure.
bro fried is very precise. at this point, u cant deny that both women have high chance of seeing other ppl behind your back. you can be just a slave to them.
this is no time to get emotional and try to be gentleman.. u need to solve the identity clearly even if it gonna look bad on u
Old 10-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
thomko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

better for viet baby to be viet. it will be much cheaper to take care. dont forget u going to have 2 of each.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Messy....
Should have ask the vb to abort the baby early.

Cut all contacts with the vb and go back to your wife.
Its norm to be single mum in vn...
Old 12-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Pardon me ... another who simply thinks with his small head ...

You have put yourself into a deep shit and your future will fuck your past .... you just put a timebomb in viet ... one day the viet woman will hold your ranson for the kid ...

Women of the kindest soul will do anything to protect the welfare of their children ... cross your finger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1