The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
KagawaBVB is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Wah hope you're doing good bro. I missed the times when we were there together too, everyone was great company. If only we could gather the same people and make a trip there together again. I didn't know you went to hanoi, totally agree with you that for real vacation stuff hanoi is better than hcmc. But Hcmc takes the cake in terms of mongering. It's cheaper, more options like you said, and with better food choices etc. There's plenty of places in hanoi to monger too, but they're pretty spread out as compared to hcmc.

I recently just came back from a 4d3n trip to hcmc, had a cpl of gaitos. Chicks were super young,slim and pretty, although I was the one doing most of the job on bed. But can't complain since they only costed me 400/500k.
$20+ to fuck such high quality girls is really why I can't stop myself from returning. Hard to justify going to LC and pay 2.6m for the same thing, each time i walk past, although tempted, i just think abt gaito and i walk away knowing LC isn't worth it anymore.

Hopefully one day we can arrange a trip together again, have the same dim sum and stuff. Take care of yourself meanwhile bro!
Bro do you mind share the location, i'll be going there alone, wanna release there as well.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Wow. Yeah still need u to teach how to use Gaito. Till now i still don't dare to use it due to safety and language barrier issue. That is something i wanna try too ahaha.
For Gaito, think must go to the girls’ motel, any precautions required?
Old 18-04-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Wah hope you're doing good bro. I missed the times when we were there together too, everyone was great company. If only we could gather the same people and make a trip there together again. I didn't know you went to hanoi, totally agree with you that for real vacation stuff hanoi is better than hcmc. But Hcmc takes the cake in terms of mongering. It's cheaper, more options like you said, and with better food choices etc. There's plenty of places in hanoi to monger too, but they're pretty spread out as compared to hcmc.

I recently just came back from a 4d3n trip to hcmc, had a cpl of gaitos. Chicks were super young,slim and pretty, although I was the one doing most of the job on bed. But can't complain since they only costed me 400/500k.
$20+ to fuck such high quality girls is really why I can't stop myself from returning. Hard to justify going to LC and pay 2.6m for the same thing, each time i walk past, although tempted, i just think abt gaito and i walk away knowing LC isn't worth it anymore.

Hopefully one day we can arrange a trip together again, have the same dim sum and stuff. Take care of yourself meanwhile bro!
Hi bro, you mention "gaitos" what does the term means? How to get these kind of service? Appreciate if you can share more info as i am travelling there with 2 other friends after 6 years away from vn.
Old 18-04-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
Considering visiting a ktv tomorrow night if any bros are in HCM same time. Currently looking at 466 or 780 tran hung dao, or Monaco ktv in Bin Tan, girls full nude one.

The bin tan ktv is a long way out of the city center around 35 mins but good fun. PM me if interested.
anyone in hcm and wanna go ktv?

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 19-04-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboat View Post
Hi bro, you mention "gaitos" what does the term means? How to get these kind of service? Appreciate if you can share more info as i am travelling there with 2 other friends after 6 years away from vn.
It'a basically a vietnamese sammyboyforum
Old 19-04-2023, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Latest news from the owners...many bia om or local ktvs had shuttered...after the Vietnam restart all hope to have a share but didn't last very long...so the contest now is the big few..

Fortune and Fortune II KTV had been leased out and now the new owners are thinking if they want to continue...

My take is simple...ktvs were overpriced and overhyped...there had to be a consolidations and hopefully price down...cannot continue to keep raising prices...

The local Vietnam economy is in limbo...orders had exhausted...factories had to stop in April and workers laid off...shoes, textiles, handphone parts no new orders...now Vietnam had the cheapest iPhone 14 in Asean...after 7mil VND discount...

Real estate market is in jeopardy...banks not releasing loans to property developers and Viet buyers...so property prices down by 30%...about 30k property agents had left their jobs...

The websites gals also having less clients...many had joined the trades..can easily booked top gals now...some only had less than 1-5 clients daily...most of the time they are playing cards or sleeping...

the e-Visa now for the western ang moh countries will resumed 90 days visa....this will not help the local entertainment markets but tourisms markets...anyway the ang mohs only want to spend cheap and hope to secure jobs in Vietnam...

I suggest us cheongsters dun go splurging on gals...these will help bring down the prices...either they discount...or go out of business...the next owner to open will need to face pricing pressure...
Yes Senior bro u are absolutely correct. Now the real retrenchment started and not only in tech industry already. Now i start to see many companies retrenching people.

Come on people where the money goes in the world? No more money liao. Everyone worry about themselves already and you all still wanna spend like this???

So everyone, especially those higher earner bros, please take care and show care and concern for yourselves even though you all don't really care about those low earner bros and how you all spoiling the market. No one can sustain this kind of spending in this kind of environment nowadays. Don't be surprised you high earner bros might be the one to be retrenched or in debt next. Better keep some money with yourselves.

Offer a fair price and keep everyone happy and market healthy.
Old 19-04-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The websites gals also having less clients...many had joined the trades..can easily booked top gals now...some only had less than 1-5 clients daily...most of the time they are playing cards or sleeping...

I suggest us cheongsters dun go splurging on gals...these will help bring down the prices...either they discount...or go out of business...the next owner to open will need to face pricing pressure...
wah just right for the coming long weekends. yums.
Old 19-04-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
wah just right for the coming long weekends. yums.
Usually long weekends...websites gals also went on leave knowing many men left for holidays or ve que...some gals are still working but may not be your choice...

This year Vietnam 5 days long weekend...starting 29.4 to 3.5...

Many hawkers and shops will be closed too...since many left for hoidays, the roads will be less congested and Grab will be lesser...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 19-04-2023 at 11:28 AM.
Old 19-04-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest news to confirm the Vietnam economy weak...

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/data-sp...r-4595047.html

Old 19-04-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hurricane, Can share pics of your best gaito girls? Any recommendations?
Old 20-04-2023, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Hurricane, Can share pics of your best gaito girls? Any recommendations?
Surf my collections...you can assume something like this...bear in my mind photos all photoshop...

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=633331&page=399

Old 20-04-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
philip666 is Cool - loads of Potential

Will be visiting HCMC on the week of 7th may. Any bro going there during that time?
Old 20-04-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Lol. Don't dare try gaito cos can't speak Vietnamese. Unless other guru can advise otherwise
Old 20-04-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wackybois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

bro, any tips how to use gaitos? TIA
Old 20-04-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Latest news to confirm the Vietnam economy weak...
ok ok i going to support a bit of their economy soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1