The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Had C at N Spa.

Catbath style is refreshing for me. Default package for her is bbbj unless otherwise. Duno if she offers more.

Not a looker but very service oriented.

Damage: 70 + 2B

Am wondering if i can get away without paying for the 70
Old 30-05-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Had C at N Spa.

Catbath style is refreshing for me. Default package for her is bbbj unless otherwise. Duno if she offers more.

Should be 60 for entrance … why 70?
Price increased?
Default bbbj with cim for me…
Old 30-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massagB

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
I like Y*Y* very cute and great service. treat you like a husband...
Agreed , Her service like gf with bbbj plus hj only
Dun know the 2 viet got this kind of PRC standard.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Should be 60 for entrance … why 70?
Price increased?
Default bbbj with cim for me…
70 is for hot/warm oil.
FJ is not permitted in the joint.
So if you are looking for action, need to go elsewhere, example two units away (that had a change of management and I have no time to do QC).
Old 31-05-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Had C at N Spa.

10 is the add warm oil on the 60 entrance fees
Hahaha
Old 01-06-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
caicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper paya lebar massagB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Agreed , Her service like gf with bbbj plus hj only
Dun know the 2 viet got this kind of PRC standard.
the 2 viet gril only 19-20 years old. service not as good as PRC ml, but also full of gfe
Old 01-06-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
caicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Had C at N Spa.

Bro, have you tried An****? cim also powerful.
Old 03-06-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
70 is for hot/warm oil.
FJ is not permitted in the joint.
So if you are looking for action, need to go elsewhere, example two units away (that had a change of management and I have no time to do QC).
The shop 2 units away the stock is quite bad, at least when I visited a few months back. All milfs.

So far I have tried these few girls from that MP.

1. L**ky. PRC Milf, natural C cup. Meaty and seemed to have put on even more weight. Overall 7/10
2. A***la. PRC milf, natural B cup. Quite tall and slim. Overall 6/10
3. ??? PRC milf. This one I didn’t even bother to remember her name. She is usually the short hair ML to open the door for you. Enhanced C cup kept telling me natural. Very money faced. Overall 2/10
4. T**a. Viet milf. Natural D cup. Slim figure. This is the only one ML kind of passable in overall appearance. Too bad she felt quite green and can only do capped BJ. She is also a part timer who can only make it on random late nights. But really good boobs with super suckable nipples. Overall 7/10

In summary, the shop 2 units away nothing worth trying. Unless got new stock that I don’t know of. Don’t need to PM me, I don’t have their contacts, unless you have something good to share in that MP.
Old 03-06-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 10
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just tried Cxxx at ninki spa. Any recommendation for someone even better than her services?
Old 08-06-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
magua is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Don't miss the gem. Nixxx Sxx snxx
Old 08-06-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tsk123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

seems like N spa is worth a visit. saw their Google page already drooling. is it advisable to go and try luck to see swho is available?
Old 09-06-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2848 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone pm me what is the difference between the 1st floor and the upper floor, at Ni**i Spa. Took basic packaging and was asked if I wanted to top up to $100 for the upper level by the ml when she came in.

Thanks
Old 09-06-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2848 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old Uncle went to upper level, when I recently visited A*****.
1st floor : 60 per hour (normal oil), or 70 per hour (hot oil)
To go to upper level, where there is absolute privacy, one needs to pay 100 per hour, and it is only for regulars.
However, package is still the same. Maximum package not allowed.
But it is a good experience going up ... I got it out from my bucket list.
Thanks Uncle. Thot there will be full packaging.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old Uncle went to upper level, when I recently visited A*****.
1st floor : 60 per hour (normal oil), or 70 per hour (hot oil)
To go to upper level, where there is absolute privacy, one needs to pay 100 per hour, and it is only for regulars.
However, package is still the same. Maximum package not allowed.
But it is a good experience going up ... I got it out from my bucket list.
I was asking one of the MLs I visited whether can do FJ or not. She said here cannot, told me next time we can go to the shop’s 秘密基地 (secret den). She quite strongly hinted anything can be done in this secret den. I asked where is this secret den because I thought the shop is only this big. She remained secretive and told me next time I will find out.
Old 10-06-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I was asking one of the MLs I visited whether can do FJ or not. She said here cannot, told me next time we can go to the shop’s 秘密基地 (secret den). She quite strongly hinted anything can be done in this secret den. I asked where is this secret den because I thought the shop is only this big. She remained secretive and told me next time I will find out.
Bro, which ML attracted your attention in this case? Can share a hint on her name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1