The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So u totally skipped her massage and walked out at 50-55 min mark?
Aimee? If memory serves me right, yes. She didn't shortchanged me even with no massage. And to her credit I can tell she tried hard to converse back with me but chit-chat is definitely not her forte based on my experience with her. Good thing the music was on..else can surely hear pin drop during the silence parts..

Last edited by Johndick; 12-08-2020 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hahaha, now you reminded me that I told WLs that my Chinese-language proficiency (B4 at AO level) increased because of my interactions with them, and most of them chuckled.
True for me too. Only started to learn more colloquial chinese, and particularly northerner variety, after engaging in the "hobby".

Anyway, no big deal lah, if language such a big issue, well, the ML also got CECA and ang moh customer - and don't be surprised the ML also learn english. At least they can read simple msg.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

There's a new entry? Qing Tian
Her link goes to a 404 page. If pic not PS, there's hint of syt.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Abit confused now,

Who is the most syt with vanilla service now?

Zoya? An ran? Fiona?
Old 12-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Abit confused now,

Who is the most syt with vanilla service now?

Zoya? An ran? Fiona?
I think only Fiona can be classfied SYT ba. The other two is SOT liao.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I think only Fiona can be classfied SYT ba. The other two is SOT liao.
Ok.... sot zor then sot zor....

Glad i am less than 40
Old 12-08-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
There's a new entry? Qing Tian
Her link goes to a 404 page. If pic not PS, there's hint of syt.
Lol I spotted too, the sole blurred face pic with yummy cleavage looks very enticing..kinda gimme the Aila /Qing Chuan/Song Song good vibe.. this scene looks like coming alive slowly but surely
Old 12-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol I spotted too, the sole blurred looks very enticing..kinda gimme the Aila /Qing Chuan/Song Song good vibe.. this scene looks like coming alive slowly but surely
I think homebased ML is gaining rep as a more steady way to earn money than being spa-based.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Icyman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is Aimee SYT ?
Old 12-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Normally i will try to push the limits if the ML ask this question.

想干您妹了
Usually 3 possible outcomes:
1. Get the hint and cap on!
2. Skilfully talk her way out of it and SOP resumes
3. Offended and rest of session compromised
Old 12-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icyman88 View Post
Is Aimee SYT ?
She looks young, hard to estimate her real age. She is listed as 22yo for the past 3 years
Haha.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I think homebased ML is gaining rep as a more steady way to earn money than being spa-based.
Yah, retail is half dead or limping man. But downside is these converted home based ML will deliver their fast and furious service coz too used to it. Will need time for them to be conditioned. Nevertheless, new blood is good, will help to jolt the current batch of MLs whom have became complacent and extra choosy due to no competition.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah, retail is half dead or limping man. But downside is these converted home based ML will deliver their fast and furious service coz too used to it. Will need time for them to be conditioned. Nevertheless, new blood is good, will help to jolt the current batch of MLs whom have became complacent and extra choosy due to no competition.
Yup law of econs. Perceived profitability will encourage new entrants until the supply and demand evens out.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Found some bad comments on tao zi, said she ugly and was here before

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=784745
Bro much tried u will know
Old 12-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Usually 3 possible outcomes:
1. Get the hint and cap on!
2. Skilfully talk her way out of it and SOP resumes
3. Offended and rest of session compromised
Correct!

Must see who can control the situation already.

Yusoff speaks loudest
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1