The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7937 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddesslily View Post
Not sure anyone of you still remember all this old timer Sistas
Crystal , Joey , Linda , Christy , candy , Liping , jacqueline ..
They are all beyond Legends, their beauty will always be evergreen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
They were my era one.. I went to Joey's wedding.
Wow that's cool, Bro Baldiebro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
I remember joey she came to CV when she serve her NS. Even in NS she still look super good and feminine. That era sistars.... Great vibes!
Totally without a doubt, Bro sadsea!

Sorry Sis Goddesslily, Bro Baldiebro and Bro sadsea, I am trying to recall who is Joey?

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 09-03-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
They are all beyond Legends, their beauty will always be evergreen!

Wow that's cool, Bro Baldiebro!

Totally without a doubt, Bro sadsea!

Sorry Sis Goddesslily, Bro Baldiebro and Bro sadsea, I am trying to recall who is Joey?

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

The most chio among the sistas. She went CV to earn money for her surgery and later she got married. A year after that I lost contact already. Heard she worked as Levi jeans sales girl at one of the outlet. I had fu time with her before and after surgery.
Old 10-03-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
The most chio among the sistas. She went CV to earn money for her surgery and later she got married. A year after that I lost contact already. Heard she worked as Levi jeans sales girl at one of the outlet. I had fu time with her before and after surgery.
Great to know u have fun time with her and she had a good life after. Anyway another legend who always sit on top of her car (think red car). Can recall wat her name? Last time Cv really no horse run. And got good foods. Now all lousy run by their next generation or new outlet
Old 21-03-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1475 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of=M4G=MrX= has much to be proud of

Chanel Preston will always reminds me of the ravishing Dawn

Old 24-03-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by =M4G=MrX= View Post
Chanel Preston will always reminds me of the ravishing Dawn

damn bro, your visuals!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1