The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Erection Problems After Covid Vaccine

I have erection problems after taking covid vaccine . First 1-2 weeks was just not as hard before but I could still ejaculate. But the 3rd or 4th week it got worse and cant even erect anymore.

Just wondering if anyone else had the same experience and will it just go back to normal eventually ?

I know it may not necessarily be attributed to the vaccine but nothing much else has changed in my life except for taking the vaccine.
Old 18-07-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 6
HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Erection Problems After Covid Vaccine

Wa, siao eh..
Old 18-07-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

first dose only.. thats why even more worried
Old 29-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
I know it may not necessarily be attributed to the vaccine but nothing much else has changed in my life except for taking the vaccine.
Any guidelines on having sex right after vaccination ? think love making is quite an energy consuming physical activity
Old 30-07-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
rageallnight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
I have erection problems after taking covid vaccine . First 1-2 weeks was just not as hard before but I could still ejaculate. But the 3rd or 4th week it got worse and cant even erect anymore.

Just wondering if anyone else had the same experience and will it just go back to normal eventually ?

RIP to your little bro TS.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Probably your blood vessels in didi clogged.
Best go for medical checkup. There has been
many similar ED problem from vaccine but
many too shy to share.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Probably your blood vessels in didi clogged.
Best go for medical checkup. There has been
many similar ED problem from vaccine but
many too shy to share.
you have source where ppl have other similar ED problem ?

already went one doctor he tell me is just anxiety.. but it does not feel like it...
Old 02-08-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

https://www.bannerhealth.com/healthc...le-dysfunction
Old 02-08-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
sinolily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought it makes you stronger?
Old 04-08-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
thks bro but i show this before to other ppl they say this is if u get covid. get covid different from vaccine.

but then the vaccine kind of stimulates the virus in yr body.. (even though for mRNA supposedly it doesn't plant a real virus) so guess theres still a chance.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
thks bro but i show this before to other ppl they say this is if u get covid. get covid different from vaccine.

but then the vaccine kind of stimulates the virus in yr body.. (even though for mRNA supposedly it doesn't plant a real virus) so guess theres still a chance.
Thank you for sharing your info bro
Old 11-08-2021, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

This is an interesting topic and made me go look it up.

Apparently the scientific consensus is that COVID-19 can cause ED but NOT the COVID-19 vaccine.

That said, I myself and many of my patients have experienced changes in our immune response immediately following the vaccine. For example, I would react more strongly (redness and itching) to medicines that I inject into my tummy.

That is expected because the vaccine is supposed to stimulate the immune system.

I was wondering if a stimulated immune system can worsen some causes of ED like Prostate inflammation. Something to consider and discuss with your Doc perhaps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1