The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 17
dijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to behold
BBBJ+CIM

Hi,

I've always been worried about BBBJs hence never ever done it. However during a visit to an MP today, the masseuse automatically just gave me a BBBJ without even asking. I only go for HJs but because she caught me off guard, I let my guard down and let her blow me until I CIM. I didn't last long and probably the BBBJ lasted <5min.

Super paranoid now, but what are my risks of STIs/STDs? I understand that HIV is very low, but for the others leh?

And does it spread super quickly like do the symptoms show very fast? Not sure if it's in my head and being paranoid, but keep feeling itchy on my penis shortly after the BBBJ.

Please also I'm in a worried mood now so don't come asking me for contact.
Old 22-08-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
92guy92 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: BBBJ+CIM

Genuinely curious for this too, hope some bros able to shed some light on this.
Old 22-08-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijjk View Post
Hi,

I've always been worried about BBBJs hence never ever done it. However during a visit to an MP today, the masseuse automatically just gave me a BBBJ without even asking. I only go for HJs but because she caught me off guard, I let my guard down and let her blow me until I CIM. I didn't last long and probably the BBBJ lasted <5min.

Super paranoid now, but what are my risks of STIs/STDs? I understand that HIV is very low, but for the others leh?

And does it spread super quickly like do the symptoms show very fast? Not sure if it's in my head and being paranoid, but keep feeling itchy on my penis shortly after the BBBJ.

I kena Gornorrhea from a FL plying her trade with Phuket Club many years ago. Just pure BBBJ & CIM. Nothing more as i got a last minute appt where my client shifted his meeting early.

5 days later, mild lower abdomen crams pain in pissing esp at the entrance of the dick. Then start to have discharge on dick head over night when i sleep. Went to kelantan lane. Check confirmed. Took medication and antibiotics. Last scheduled check ok, body clear of STDs.

If we come out to chiong, one must get prepared to kena even with condoms.
Old 25-08-2021, 09:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

The commonest STD I see from a BBBJ is Gonorrhea

Followed by Herpes

Followed by Chlamydia

Syphilis and HPV are also possible but rarer

HIV is not a risk

https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021.../std-oral-sex/
Old 25-08-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killbyaboast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
The commonest STD I see from a BBBJ is Gonorrhea

Followed by Herpes

Followed by Chlamydia

Syphilis and HPV are also possible but rarer

HIV is not a risk

https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021.../std-oral-sex/
Any bros heard of Super Gonorrhea?
Wonder if any test and cure?
Old 25-08-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killbyaboast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Dr Tan

You encounter people with super Gonorrhea?
What are the test and cure?
Old 26-08-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The MP u visit clean or not? At first I also fking scared bbbj but I went thru many bbbj ( with close friends , not that scared ) and with MP. But I always see first then go for it. Make sure she’s high chance clean.
Old 26-08-2021, 09:10 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbyaboast View Post
Hi Dr Tan

You encounter people with super Gonorrhea?
What are the test and cure?
Yes I have. 2 cases so far in my career.

In medicine we call it multi-drug resistant gonorrhea

The first thing to do is to culture the bacteria and test it against a whole bunch of different antibiotics. Luckily for the 2 cases I saw there was still 1 antibiotic called Gentamicin that was effective against the bacteria.

The problem with Gentamicin is that it can cause deafness and/or loss of balance.

Luckily my patients both received the treatment and did not have any adverse effects. Both were cured.
Old 26-08-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Lol she caught u off guard for 5 minutes? lol. 4 minutes in you are still caught off guard.

The itch is in your head.

I have been getting bbbjs for the past 10 years. I caught herpes about 5 years back. It used to come back to haunt me very frequently at the start, about once every 3 - 4 months for the first 2 to 3 years. Now I get a very tiny outbreak every 6 months to a year. Barely half a millimeter diameter single spot that goes away in about 1 - 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijjk View Post
Hi,

Old 26-08-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Cleanliness has only some correlation on stds my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
The MP u visit clean or not? At first I also fking scared bbbj but I went thru many bbbj ( with close friends , not that scared ) and with MP. But I always see first then go for it. Make sure she’s high chance clean.
Old 27-08-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

The minimum measures you need to undertake in order to play safe

1. Physically checking her mouth for any wounds or ulcers.
2. Mouthwash
3. Take temperature
Old 28-08-2021, 11:33 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
The minimum measures you need to undertake in order to play safe

1. Physically checking her mouth for any wounds or ulcers.
2. Mouthwash
3. Take temperature
+144 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1