The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrus23 View Post
14N at hotel, own cost
full vaccinated 7 days at selected hotel, think ~HK$900+/day.
Old 06-09-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
full vaccinated 7 days at selected hotel, think ~HK$900+/day.
Come to think of it... What's the point of getting vaccinated if still having to serve quarantine?
Old 14-10-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Come to think of it... What's the point of getting vaccinated if still having to serve quarantine?
If unvaccinated, one has to serve 21-day quarantine in HK. That's the main difference. And I am due to be released from my HK Island hotel quarantine this Friday
Old 29-01-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Planted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone still in HK? How's the situation like? Thinking about trying PTGF on Insta.
Old 08-03-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Hi Bros, any recommendations as I may be posted to Hong Kong for a period of time, also whats the prices like any advise as I heard in HK also alot of landmines.
Old 12-03-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Lotsa cases in HK now … take care …
Old 16-03-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hong Kong temporarily cannot visit a lot of cases everyday,each day at lease 200-400 people die due didn’t take vaccinated.
Old 07-09-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Keen to know market rate for FL in HK, esp since I might have to go there to work for few days. Can any bros advice?
Old 12-09-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Keen to know market rate for FL in HK, esp since I might have to go there to work for few days. Can any bros advice?
141 is still active. Check the listings. According to telegram groups prices didn’t go crazy.
Old 21-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigman85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hong Kong - STM.Lisa

Date: Sept 18, 2022
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
WIR: Absolutely

Hong Kong's scene is making a comeback and there seems to be a large influx of Thai women. A reliable agent in the past was STM who happens to source high-quality ladies and they also tend to have good service. I am really curious how he/she curates.

STM.Lisa was stunning as soon as I opened the door. My cup of tea given her short haircut and a banging body. She is taller than normal which triggered my spidery senses but after a few conversations and doing my regular checks on the hand and foot size, and if there are any abnormal scars, I can confirm she is 100% woman.

She greeted me with a very thorough shower and cleaned every inch of me. After the shower, she also got down to her knees and dried me up properly. Super service oriented. Once that was out of the way, she just treated me like a long-lost boyfriend. The french kiss was super passionate for a good 2 minutes. We laid down on the bed and she proceed to a 10 minute BBBJ that was also very loving and she was getting herself wet in the meantime by rubbing her clit and moaning. Once it was time for the main course, she wrapped by up with her mouth - super skillful, and rode me until I had to stop her. Again, it was like she hasn't been poked in months.

Every positioned I wanted, doggie, missionary, standing doggie, she was very accommodating and loved it. We moved to the mirror and she was putting on a show for me. A few moments later, it was an awesome release and again, she made sure I was properly cleaned and dried up before I left. No rush at all.

I really felt like I could have her as a regular just because she was such a professional at what she did. If you happen to be in Hong Kong, look her up and treat her well.
Old 27-09-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

What's STM?
Old 28-09-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
lamerss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamerss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipolaki View Post
141 is still active. Check the listings. According to telegram groups prices didn’t go crazy.
What telegram group? Mind sharing? Thanks
Old 07-10-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
What's STM?
Name of an OKT.
Old 12-10-2022, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Beemerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
What you wanna know bro? I spend a lot of time there. There are walkie, hotel appointments and depends on the area.
Old 13-10-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Hi Bro

Can someone intro me the telegram groups, prefer hotels or can overnight booking ones

Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1