The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wong7 View Post
Decided to go PL to look for XQ, was abit tensed when I reached the entrance of the main building, pulled out my phone, scanned and proceed to McD first. Bought a cup of ice cold latte to chill down the mixed feeling of excitement and anxiety.
Proceed to the elevator and went up lvl ♡, XQ door's closed (sighed probably not my day), went up to lvl ◇ via escalator, then subsequently lvl ♧, walked around the back area, black glass door opened, saw an OK looking SYT greeted me and waved me in, gestured to her using my hand to say no.
As I walked around lvl ♧, frantically scrolling through sbf PL thread to disguise how anxious I was feeling, I decided to walk back down to lvl ♡ and take another peek at XQ's unit -

Door was opened.

Adrenaline kicked in, walked in and saw a SYT, prettier than the one I saw at lvl ♧. There was a brief moment of pause (literally) and we blankly stared at each other before I broke the ice and asked for a massage.
Sadly, I was being declined because she already had an appt with someone else. Told me to come later.
Walked out and stood at a corner, taking few sips of the then diluted latte drink, scrolling through sbf while figuring where would be a good place to wait.
5 minutes later, heard someone called "xiao di xiao di", turned around to see its XQ calling me to come in. Turns out that the appt got cancelled because he had some errands to run.

Went in and got a good massage.
Came out a happy man.
Bro. You sure you post correct section or not? Hah
Old 15-10-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Decided to go PL to look for XQ...

Door was opened.

Adrenaline kicked in, walked in and saw a SYT, prettier than the one I saw at lvl ♧. There was a brief moment of pause (literally) and we blankly stared at each other before I broke the ice and asked for a massage.
Sadly, I was being declined because she already had an appt with someone else. Told me to come later.
Walked out and stood at a corner, taking few sips of the then diluted latte drink, scrolling through sbf while figuring where would be a good place to wait.
5 minutes later, heard someone called "xiao di xiao di", turned around to see its XQ calling me to come in. Turns out that the appt got cancelled because he had some errands to run.

Came out a happy man.
as long got time and patience to wait if xq busy, sure can get her.

you must young for her to call you "xiao di".
Old 16-10-2021, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

This one really anti-climax. Wrote long grandmother story then nothing about the massage.

Quote:
Decided to go PL to look for XQ, was abit tensed when I reached the entrance of the main building, pulled out my phone, scanned and proceed to McD first. Bought a cup of ice cold latte to chill down the mixed feeling of excitement and anxiety.
Proceed to the elevator and went up lvl ♡, XQ door's closed (sighed probably not my day), went up to lvl ◇ via escalator, then subsequently lvl ♧, walked around the back area, black glass door opened, saw an OK looking SYT greeted me and waved me in, gestured to her using my hand to say no.
As I walked around lvl ♧, frantically scrolling through sbf PL thread to disguise how anxious I was feeling, I decided to walk back down to lvl ♡ and take another peek at XQ's unit -

Door was opened.

Came out a happy man.
Old 16-10-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like this is one legend I haven't had the pleasure of meeting. Will explore this weekend. Hope I get the right unit number. Lol.
Old 16-10-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ccks5432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello any bros available here to pm me Xiaoqian's newest contact? Thx in advance.
Old 17-10-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
maybe wind strong and av hard at work nearby the area so all closed to play safe. seeing all closed, they think av came parklane to raid.
Heard AV visited a joint in the building behind weeks ago.
Old 17-10-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Wanted to go for face wash a few days ago but my fave therapist was off so decided to go for a stroll in PL.

Walked from lvl 1 to lvl 5 and every floor there is someone waving at me and I just wave back at them. I do not know who is who as I seldom go there.

Walk back down to lvl 3 passby the legend's shop and was door was closed. Next door was open and saw a lady in black dress without mask look not bad so walk in and inquire.

(In Mandarin)
Me: How much?
She: $30 for 30mins massage
Me: What about others?
She: What do you want to do?
Me: Make love
She: How much u want to give?
Me: $100
She: (smile) A bit more can? $20 more?
Me: (smile back) .... its ok if you cannot (start to turn and walk away)
She: Come in come in

Walk in and she lock the door behind me. Paid her and asked her name she is from the capital of France. Then she tell me to undress and lie on the bed to wait for her.
She come in start tickle and lick my upper body then cap me and blow. Suddenly tell me to wait and she go outside take sanitizer, drip on my hand and then continue blowing. Never a fan of cap bj but I understand cos no shower available. I just keep playing with her soft B tits to make myself feel aroused. About 5 mins later she ask me who on top. I tell her to mount and pump me and she did just that, pull up black her dress and sat on me while I continue groping her titties. Can say her stamina not bad and she pump me for about nearly 10 mins till I cum while I just lay there and let her do all the work. All this while her dress is on with the top part pulled down and the lower part pulled up. She dismount and and remove the cap. Wipe with dry tissue then use 1 piece of wet tissue to wipe my dick. I requested for 1 more wet tissue and wipe myself again. She then thanked me and walked out so I dress myself up. She was waiting for me near the exit and as I was leaving she said pls cum again and I said OK.
As I walked out, I saw the legend outside in red dress. We made eye contact while she walked back into her shop... maybe I should have waited a little longer.

This is my 1st and probably last to play in PL.
For $100 I'm not complaining but the lack of shower facility plays a factor cos no shower = no bbbj.
Old 17-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post
XQ videos
9 clips
15 pics

https://we.tl/f-sTronCnn4
Bro cant see it . Can resend again
Old 17-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Informative FR for bro's here.. Well done...I guess to cheong such places we need to be equipped with antibacterial wet tissues ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Wanted to go for face wash a few days ago but my fave therapist was off so decided to go for a stroll in PL.

For $100 I'm not complaining but the lack of shower facility plays a factor cos no shower = no bbbj.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 3
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 17-10-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
I went Lisa on lvl 5 … got shower but never ask me to shower and also cap BJ
The lvl 3 legend also cap BJ.
Old 18-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
4455697 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got PL XQ contact no.? thanks bros...
Old 18-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KYChris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[deleted as questions answered.]

Last edited by KYChris; 18-10-2021 at 04:55 PM.
Old 18-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KYChris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
Hi bro, PM sent
Thanks bro! Replied!