The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 17-10-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Boozabooba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Bros, if everywhere now got 88 + blue note as standard, why is it that only DL got blacklist here? Anyone care to share?
Old 18-10-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobbydick View Post
Visited her 3 times. I like her massage, pressure at the right places and quite relaxing. She does the Thai massage cracking too which is good. Very talkative.

Hope this helps!
Thanks bro. Wanted to try m*** too on next trip, guess you cleared my doubts
Old 18-10-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Anyone tried J***y before? Pic look not bad but just not sure if over edited… lolx
Old 18-10-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobbydick View Post
Visited her 3 times. I like her massage, pressure at the right places and quite relaxing. She does the Thai massage cracking too which is good. Very talkative.

Teasing is minimal and until she asks you to turn over then she’ll start working on your rod. Was able to roam under shirt and inside pants with a blue note ever since the first visit. Body is very tight and good. She always wears a g string so caressing the bare skin and squeezing the butt makes you feel very horny. But cannot remove and cannot go too deep into her shorts.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the FR bro! Looks like will try her next after XX. Is she also petite like Xx?
Old 18-10-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light

Is there any spa that opens after hours?
Old 19-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyz View Post
Thanks for the FR bro! Looks like will try her next after XX. Is she also petite like Xx?
Slightly bigger size! But do grab that butt.. I couldn’t stop grabbing it
Old 19-10-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozabooba View Post
Bros, if everywhere now got 88 + blue note as standard, why is it that only DL got blacklist here? Anyone care to share?
I went DL 2 times when it’s first open. No GQ. And I tried asking for release but was declined . So give up and never go again. 🤦‍♂️
Old 19-10-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
tehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi, anyone has contact for serangoon/hg area? i have a bugis ml ctc to exchange. on the pricier side but worth it.
Old 20-10-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbingg View Post
hi, anyone has contact for serangoon/hg area? i have a bugis ml ctc to exchange. on the pricier side but worth it.
Bro. You dunno how to read? This is Yishun leh. Dun come and mess up the thread leh.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
tehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. You dunno how to read? This is Yishun leh. Dun come and mess up the thread leh.
paiseh bro my bad. was jumping between the yishun thread and kovan thread. didn’t realise i post on the wrong thread. thank you.
Old 20-10-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Boozabooba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappyMan View Post
I went DL 2 times when it’s first open. No GQ. And I tried asking for release but was declined . So give up and never go again. 🤦‍♂️
Bro confirm now got GQ le, and svc also not bad one. That is why confused about why the place has a bad rep.
Old 20-10-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro confirm now got GQ le, and svc also not bad one. That is why confused about why the place has a bad rep.
Bro. Can share more details in pm 😁😁😁
Old 21-10-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro can share where is DL? Thx
Old 21-10-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If take normal pkg no GQ, only got GQ when take the premium package.
Old 21-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 4
ironsight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to look for FS, but searches came up with LX instead. Are they the same? Blk 41x?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1