The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
popaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

It all began in university. She weren't an agent then. We were studying in the same university and we were introduced by a common friend.

To me, she is not very pretty. Looks like a CFM version of Fish Leong and she has pimple scars on her face. She is the chor-lor type, very direct, laugh loudly, and always go around punching people. But her body is to die for. She only wears La Senza, and they are all C cup minimum.

We are of the same age but she looks mature. Anyway, I was single at that time, and she was attached.

Even then, she would come to me for help with her coursework. She would come to my room, sit on the same chair with me, in front of the computer, while I help her finish her project.

Our thighs, hands, and hip, are touching constantly, and I would have an erection throughout the night. Sometimes she would get tired of waiting and she sleeps in my bed while I work through the night.

Why do I do it? Because a lot of times, because of her chor-lor-ness, my arm has bumped into her breast many times, in various manners and situations, accidentally. I'd apologize, and she would pause, look at me, and say, "It's okay if it's you."

When she broke up with her boyfriend, she would come to my apartment to swim. We would swim or just soak together and later, she would come over to my place to change and bathe.

Sometimes she would just refuse to bathe, but instead just sits in front of my computer in her swimming suit. Or sometimes, she would just drop by to chat and take a shower to freshen up from the hot weather.

Before she would take a bath, she would shoo me out of the room. She would undress and goes into the my attached bathroom. I am supposed to come in after I hear the bathroom door closes.

A few times of this, after I gauge that she would be in the shower for at least 20 minutes average, I took her folded panties and bra and smell them as long as I dared. The third onwards, I just put her panties on my face and masturbate. I was afraid that she would catch me but I was also hoping that she would open the door and find me with my pants down.

She never did.

Once, because she was moving out of the hostel to somewhere else I couldn't remember when, she brought a small suitcase of bras and underwears and some tees. She doesn't have time to do her laundry, she'll take them from me once she settles down.

Okay, no problem, I said, and every night for the next 4 nights, I locked my room, bathed and got naked and hopped in bed surrounded by dirty bras and undies and tees.

Some of the undies have caked cum stains, some have pee smell, some has little blood stains, regardless what they are, I would smell and lick and put the stained undies in my mouth while I masturbate.

Some of the stained undies which do not have any of her smell left, I would ejaculate on them, smearing my cum to mix my cum stain and hers.

Sometimes, I would wear her tees to nap. I have also tried on some of her older/looser bras and panties but I took them off immediately for fear that it might lose its elasticity.

Those four nights was heaven.
Old 16-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Xpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

Wah.. I like it.. u are sick.. but interested.. please proceed..
Old 16-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by popaiken View Post
Some of the undies have caked cum stains, some have pee smell, some has little blood stains, regardless what they are, I would smell and lick and put the stained undies in my mouth while I masturbate.

Some of the stained undies which do not have any of her smell left, I would ejaculate on them, smearing my cum to mix my cum stain and hers.

Sometimes, I would wear her tees to nap. I have also tried on some of her older/looser bras and panties but I took them off immediately for fear that it might lose its elasticity.

Those four nights was heaven.
TS.. the "caked cum stains" are hers or another guy's ?? .. if it is a man's cum and you still smell and lick, i can only salute you .. SALUTE !!

regardless, please continue with your story..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 16-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 16
zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!

wow i admire your boldness to smell her stained undies!!

haha
Old 16-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!

pitching tent. Upped you for efforts. Keep it coming~
Old 16-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 16-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

sigh ..... how much changes has tis world becum .....
Old 16-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Wah quite sick.. But finally... A nOn milf thread... Refreshing!!!
Old 16-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think nowadays everything is possible as long as you dare to give it a try.
Old 16-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Weird but brave bro!! Camping for more, cheers . . . . . . .

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 21
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RESPECT. God of perversion
Old 16-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
TS.. the "caked cum stains" are hers or another guy's ?? .. if it is a man's cum and you still smell and lick, i can only salute you .. SALUTE !!

regardless, please continue with your story..
Well, she has broken up with her boyfriend, so I can only hope it was her pussy cum stain.
Old 16-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
nstern is Cool - loads of Potential

When I uni that time also bo ani hiong zabo let me bump her boobs. Song la you ts
Old 16-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Your the champ! awaiting your story.
Old 16-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Not sure if it is the same with you guys, but I don't fantasize about the girls that I want to date. I will feel kinda guilty, like I am violating her. I get no erection from this. But with this Fish Leong girl, I fantasize about her till no end.

Anyway, before she broke up with her boyfriend, I was already dating a common friend of ours. A prettier girl, a cross between Denise Ho and Candy Lo. My kind of girl in terms of height, looks, and character.

Still CFM Fish Leong (let's call her Fish, shall we?) continued to come over for projects, and after she broke up with her boyfriend, she still came over for swims and chats.

I continue to sniff her panties and masturbate, and all this while she was lying to her boyfriend and also some new suitors after she broke up, and I was lying to my girlfriend. Time management and coordination was vital, no wonder I am a project manager now.

My parents was kinda confused who's my girlfriend. But they took it in stride when I told them it is kinda complicated. Just don't mention anything about the other girl to the other girl, I said.

New development came after she broke up with boyfriend. She came over to chat. Hot and sticky, wanted to shower, decided to swim instead.

So with just some old beige cotton panties and a nude colour La Senza, she went swimming. I followed suit. I was disappointed when I thought about her chlorine-soaked panties and bra that I would be sniffing later. I decided I'll just skip it this time around.

When we got back, I got a note on my door that my parents had headed out to the airport. Wow, home alone for 3 or 4 nights. We both saw it, but we never said anything. But in my head, I was already planning of calling my girlfriend to stay over the next few days after Fish left.

She didn't.

She sat there in her bra and panties in front of my computer and do whatever girls do in front of the computer. As usual, I just use my notebook in bed or watch tv. From time to time, pretending to check something on the pc, I will go over to the table, crouched beside her on my knees so that my head would have a chance to bump into her breast and touch her hand while reaching for the mouse. The other hand would reach for the keyboard, in order to brush against her thighs.

It was really late, I asked her to bathe so that she would not catch a cold. She said she should be heading home and just bathe at home since she had no change and her panties and bra are wet.

I said you could wash them if you want. I have a dryer.

She considered it for a moment. Ever the gentleman, I said, you could sleep over. It's too late anyway. It will dry very fast.

She said okay, but can I use your toothbrush? I said okay, of course. She went in to bathe, brush her teeth with my toothbrush, wash her panties and bra. She came out wrapped in her towel, signalling that I am supposed to go out again.

While I waited outside the room, I could hear the hair dryer being switched on. All this time, she never blew-dry her hair at my place. After what seem like eternity, she opened the door with her hair still wet.

Puzzled, I went in to find her bra hanging on my bed frame, dripping. I looked around for her panties. She pointed to her crotch, No need to find, I am wearing it, this way faster, she said.

She was bra-less but she was wearing some blouse with some fur-like collar. Never mind what she was wearing, the important part is I could not see her nipple poking through the fabric. No luck there.

Do you have a tee shirt? Large and oversized? I can only sleep in tee shirts, she said.

I got out an ugly I<3Paris tee my dad bought for me when he was in France. She asked me to turn around while she changed, but as smart as I was, I could only check out her back from the reflection on my monitor. Guess she was smarter. Anyway, when she was done, she was wearing only my tee and her undies.

It's my turn to brush my teeth. I had an erection the whole time knowing that my toothbrush was just in her mouth minutes earlier (you can catch diseases sharing toothbrushes, don't do it). Wanting it to be as authentic as possible, I didn't even apply toothpaste, and I was brushing my teeth and masturbating at the same time.

She asked if she could sleep with the lights on as she was afraid of the dark. I said okay.

You can sleep with me, you know. I don't mind if it's you.

Okay.

While I changed into my tees and shorts, with her back to me, she said, you don't wear underwear to sleep, right?

I don't even wear when I am at home. Only when you are around, I said.

It's okay, you know, I don't mind if it's you. It's your house. You should be comfortable. I said okay, and hopped in bed with her with just my shorts and tees.

Now, it is still a single bed. So we were basically touching. She turned and faced me.

I reached my head forward to kiss her, but she turned her head away. You will never love me, she said.

I don't sleep around with guys, but I don't mind if it's you. Sleep means sleep, not sex. I will only have sex with you if you are boyfriend. She turned away, with her back to me, tee shirt ride high above her waist to show off her panties.

After she slept, snoring softly. I pulled down my pants and started masturbating as discreetly as I could, always stopping when I was about to come, turned to my side and positioned my dick at her ass. I wanted to cum on her panties. But I never came.

Then I am back to masturbating. I stopped and pulled up my shorts whenever she turned over to face me and continue when she turned her back to me. My bright idea was to blame it on wet dreams. This lasted for hours, I never slept, I never came.

When it was almost daylight she stirred and woke up. She looked at me, did you sleep?

I said, no. I had insomnia (my dick).

Try to sleep somemore, no need to wake up so early, she said. With that, she turned her back to me again.

I masturbated again, before I was about to cum, I turned to my side leaned in so my dick was poking her ass crack through the fabric. It was an awkward position but I pretended to sleep anyway. I didn't care if she was asleep. But I throbbed my dick as hard as I could against her ass, feeling the pressure of her butt crack against my dick, and I came on her panties. With that, I finally fell asleep.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1