The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
jacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

Nice story bro, please continue...
Old 18-10-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
popaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She looked really unhappy. Thighs together, her vagina hidden from view, she avoided my eyes when she peed. She knew I loved watching her pee. I don't like drinking it, I just love to be inches from it. I love to kneel down in front of the toilet bowl, her legs open, watching her last drop trickle to a stop, wipe, stands up in front of me and I grabbed her ass and shoved my face in that little triangle of heaven. And she would grab a fistful of my hair and we just stayed that way for a while.

Anyway, she totally ignored me when I handed her a few squares of Kleenex. Stepped right into the bath tub and showered. I offered to soap her. "No! Stand there. Don't come in," she said. "I need to pump."

When she was done, I gave her room to dry herself. She caught me staring at her caesarean scar. "Don't look."

I turned away and started backing out of the toilet. She probably wants to go home since she didn't bring along her breast pump. She followed me into the living room. She looked angry. What does this woman want?

Then she stopped in the middle of the living room and dropped her towel. I quickly kneeled down, grabbed her ass and buried my face between her thighs, smelling that generic hotel body wash on her. One my hand reached up to grab her swollen hard breast and gently started to squeeze.

It was probably painful as she looked like she was about to cry. Droplets of milk started to form around her nipple, quickly trickling down along her mole. I reached up to lick them, "Don't suck, okay?"

But I didn't care. I rolled her nipple into my mouth and started sucking. Hard. And I squeezed harder to get a better flow.

With her nipple in my mouth, I guided her to the sofa behind her and sat her down. I continued to suck, making sure almost a mouthful before I swallow. I could feel her breast soften in my hand.

"Don't suck." And she started to cry.
Old 18-10-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
oleholeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 19-10-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bluesky76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do carry on
Old 19-10-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
basewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, looking forward to more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1