The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-07-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nicha from Glaxy, 18-07-2019

Thank you Glaxy bring another high quality girl here. The damage 130 is really fair and worth..

Looks: 9/10( with Long hair). Although skin colour is Thai tanned, Really beautiful face.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B cup and perfect in hand.

Body: 8/10 Around 156-158cm. Not slim type but everything looks really good.

First time to visit, she looks shy and shower and catbath is SOP

Bbbj: 9/10 sensual and slow.

Cim: never try

French: 8/10 kisses like your gf.

Fj: 8/10 first shoot is in bathroom. And I told her I want to do in bathroom and she give me a very good bbbj then first shoot is finished. She is good at English and talk when we break time. Like your girlfriend to massage my brother. 2 nd shoot nicha is proactive and many patterns and positions willing to try. .

GFE: 10/10 , her voice is really soft and willing to talk with you about your life and so on...
Old 18-07-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kulit7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitesse View Post

Seduction 68 - CHLOE

SYT lovers don’t miss out
great info bro, cant wait to try her
Old 18-07-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kulit7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=736787

She looks cute, any bro tried her?
Old 18-07-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongnino2 View Post
I just kenna sabo by OKT........come all the way to Bugis, tell me girl stomachache.......I not born yeaterday
Maybe you just lucky. TMC so far so good.
Old 18-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
maglorix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglorix View Post
My first FR after lurking for so long. I have been reading closely at all the FR and decide to take a chance on this new stable, Seduction's Rose.
Just completed my RTF with Rose, Seduction 18/7 @ 2000hrs.
Rating up +1, GFE 10/10 from my earlier FR. No hint of weariness, still very active and lusty, she is a gem, love her work attitude, no phone means no phone despite many incoming messages. Had a great time with her again. But gunning for Paris next lol. Have fun, guys!
Old 18-07-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vis from Amazon

Shall keep it short and sweet.

She French very well, tongue likes to move, even faster than me.
Good service with good bbbj.
Body type not fat not not petite too.
Get wet easily.
FJ tried few position.

Communication no problem, she speak good English too.

Overall good experience.

However will not return soon as bro amazon have too many good girls to choose. Haha.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kushi84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Rose from Seduction today (18/7)

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (not for boobs lover, but perfect nipples)
French: negligible
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good suction and very comfortable even though she has braces)
FJ (missionary/doggy): 9.8/10 (very very tight and wet)
FJ (cowgirl): 10/10 (this girl can really ride! She's not very deep so when in cowgirl, you can feel your head hitting the end of her vagina)
AJ: got rejected
GFE: 8/10

Go for her not for her looks, but if you want a good sexperience

RTF: maybe (location central, but very far for me)
Old 18-07-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
soonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Linly Silkstock

(1/5 till free bonk)

She is really fair. Easily recognisable as a Chinese. Bros that like fair skin lady this is the one.

Looks: 8/.510 light make up
Body: 8/10 slim and nice nice curve
Skin: 9.5/10 very very fair fair gal
Communication: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Big C (man make)
Pussy: 8.5/10 trimmed and pinky pussy. Paint her for 10min no complaints from her.
She cannot tahan untill she cum! She will like in jav say I cum now na AHH ahhh
FJ: 10/10 she ride the hell off me for 2x shot. she is able to perform this very deep thrust! Not many able to do it

RTF: yes!
Old 18-07-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ritual303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Throwing my first ever FR out there. Had Paris (Seduction) for lunch on Wednesday. In summary, very nice firm rear to grab and squeeze. Whole session was enjoyable with chemistry existent between both parties. Had a very satisfying lunch time. Will hope to rtf if possible.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
juzmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for WoW from SA

It is true that she's really cute and doesn't look 25 yrs old. Slim and slender body with a nice ass. Boobs are sensitive and she gets wet just from frenching alone. She seems to enjoy painting and fingering so spent quite a bit of time on it. Body kept twitching and kept moaning. It was a turn on for me. Managed to make her cum about 3 times I think. As for FJ, tried missionary, cow girl and lazy doggy. Think she moaned the loudest doing lazy doggy. She had to cover her mouth at one stage to muffle her moans. Overall she seems to enjoy the session as much as me hahaha

GFE is high as she will cuddle, hug and keep touching you even when resting. Able to hold decent conversations with her simple English.

She's leaving on the 25th so few days left for those who are thinking of trying her. Thanks to bro KK for the arrangement.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which of the 19 yo FLs are actually legit? Never had a good experience because they're always older by at least 2 or 3 years.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Which of the 19 yo FLs are actually legit? Never had a good experience because they're always older by at least 2 or 3 years.
Try her on tues didn't check her passport but she look like one .
Look like my old neighbor teenage daughter .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 18-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light

Short FR of Smiley SCARLETTHOUSE

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=735916

Decided to try as vitamin c in short supply. Just wanted relaxing BBBJ and CIM and seemed to fit the bill. A few dubious FRs.

Place easy to find in area G. Door opened and she does look quite similar to pictures. A little older. Says she is 30 - not 22 as advertised. Nothing new there. But friendly and attractive. Discount 20%

Shower alone - disappointing. A bit of chit chat, seems nice gal. Tell her what I want, but she says no frenching. capped BJ, no CIM. By this time i was put right of and demanded money back. Agreed, slightly reluctantly, and left.

Shame, she does seem like a nice gal. Boobs seemed nice and soft and natural. Wont waste my time with SCARLETTHOUSE again
Old 18-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

wanted to take a break from cheonging but saw pic of bella silk stocking and seeing that it's 160, and also recommended by okt, decided to cheong.

location just shifted on that day and apparently got some moving issues .... shall not talk about location.

upon opening the door, she didn't smile but gestured for me to go in. i must say her looks are pretty on point. slight difference to the photos but have to say is CHIO.

I showered and waited for her on bed. No french but kisses which was my first disappointment. But I think she made it up with her bbbj. It's slow and sensuous type which I like. 69 got her really high and she remarked "you want make me finish lo?" before putting on the raincoat and riding me on top. Her riding skills are good and relentless.

Followed up with doggie and her moans got louder. Finally ended in missionary. Tried to sneak in some frenching but only got lips. Finally released when we were locked in each other's arms.

In between shot, she wasn't talkative. In fact, she remarked to me that pretty can already will have many customers, no need talk much. Must say she has real attitude, not in a terrible or rude way. Perhaps just being real.

After about 15 mins rest she started stroking my bro and at first not really aroused so I told her "no feeling cause you are like robot" HAHAHHAA. She started to bbbj and gosh, it was GOOD. She wanted to put on condom but I told her I just want to CIM. No complaints and she continued with her sensuous bj and hj. When I told her I was gonna come, she sucked even harder and took it all in her mouth. This was one of the better bjs I have had.

RTF: Not for me cause I prefer bonks with more passion. She feels too commercial for me. But for bros going for looks and technique, this is the one. Also, maybe on another day when she is not tired from changing location, you might get better GFE.

Cheong Safe.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

FR kitty Silkstock

Not really fair.

Looks: 6/10 look quite different from the pic
Body: 7/10 slim
Skin: 7/10 slight tan
Communication: 6/10 Feel very mechanical
Boobs: 7/10 B natural
BJ: pretty fast, like wan to make you cum as fast
FJ: 6/10 ride awhile then I came

Bath: help me wash abit then ask me to wash alone
After that her turn to wash
Advert Space Available