The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-12-2019, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Nostalgia1957 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sena from LAX

Got the last slot for the day on Christmas. Boy did i not regret it
Location - very accessible be it driving or public bus however not as discreet.
Room's pretty cozy with large fresh towels so that was good.

Girl:
When she opened the door, damn she looked really hot just like in the pictures. Face and features were on point. Those thick lips, they pack a punch alright. BBBJ was simply amazing. One of the hardest worker i've met and her skills are just off the roof. Speaks french fluently and enjoys licking my face for some reason? Very kinky.
Really just loves sex in general so you'll be in good hands. English is considerably good and able to hold proper conversation (which is important for me)
Boobs were natural C cup. Very seductive and hot looking girl, absolutely loved her.
Says she flies back soon this week. Will RTF if time permits
Old 26-12-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=756902

Noey from Galaxy

Legit FR's earlier. Service is good and she is fleshy which i like and not those skinnny bone type. Nothing to complain and can definitely try her.
Old 26-12-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

FR on Yumi, Affection Lodge

Sms OKT but girl i wanted no more.
recommended Yumi, hence took the offer to give myself a Xmas present.

Looks: 8/10 (young, will slowly grow on you)
Body: 6/10 (on the big side. Not really my type)
Boobs: 9/10 Probably an E or F cupper (All natural)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good! If i never control, would have released CIM)
French: 8/10 Light kiss while pumping
Comms: 9/10 (1st time here, can speak a bit of english n chinese becos of taiwan bf)
GFE: Talkative. But sometimes blur blur type. Cute!
Old 26-12-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=757665

Nanny from Emm looks familiar, anyone remember her previous working name and stable?
Old 26-12-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=757870

After party with frenz text bro galaxy to book a 60min slot for YU

Location discreet and big room

Look 9/10 young lady with those lian lian feeling

Body 8.5/10 slim n nice curve with natural boobs

French 9/10 French since I toliet after mouth wash.. Lol

Bbbj 10/10 nice suction and best part is when she lick the tip of my 2nd ic.. Cim provided

Pussy 9/10 tight and easy wet..no need ky to access

FJ 9/10 loves to bang her while standing as her ass has the right meat to cushion.. Sexy moan too
Old 26-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 5
Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=757869

Another wild lady on board

Look 8.5/10 nice lady with great smile

Body 9/10 natural boobs with nice curves

French 9/10 nonstop lost lover

AR 10/10 rim my butt hole nice n good

Bbbj 9/10 after rimming my butt went over to my balls then to my shaft.. Well suction n sluppy wet

AJ 9/10 she can really enjoy when I bonk her butt hole slow n deep

FJ 9/10 love her moan when riding me.. She will give those horny face n stero moan when she gonna climax

Happy bonking guys... Merry xmas
Nice bro.. She's damn hot n wild.. Bbbj me while looking at me plus her AR.. Damn shiok
Old 26-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Sea today

Look: 8
Bbbj: 9
French: 10
GFE: 10

Fair thai with lots GFE. Do try before she leave our shore.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arsolved deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nuni,DS
25/12/19

XMas bonk with Nuni At Dirtysecret

Looks:
Nuni face look like the photos, body is light to average tanned. small girl at 155cm. Very friendly and ting tong with me during the booking.
Boobs Nice and bouncy. She have the image of a bar girl. One look you wanna fuck her type.

Blow skills:
Good with lots of attention given to the whole lower body area. Great effort and hardworking. CIM her during round 2 with only bbbj.

Sex skills:
She moans quite a bit during sex and is active type. Eager to keep the pleasure going. French whenever possible during the sex as long as position allows to.

Overall a good and sextisfying bonk with her. Would probably RTF her alone or consider tarma with Luna. cause i heard from OKt everyone in the house can tarma. But Luna and her is lesbian tarma.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!

FR for Magic from PC69 (https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=7570628)

TLDR: Very nice gem and RTF material, too bad she going back soon

OKT: 10/10. First time booking with Bro JJ for PC69, very prompt response and helpful. Instructions clear too
Location: 7/10. Hotel near east side, private room with private bathroom so no worries about bumping into other bros or gals, though the location not easily reached via public transport and not many parking nearby, plus you need to navigate hotel lobby. Cab is definitely the best option
Looks: 11/10. Looks a lot better than the picture. Damn chio and innocent looking. She's also wearing braces which makes her look even younger. Looks believable for 24 yo.
Body: 9/10. A bit of stretch marks around the tummy, but otherwise slim and fair with smooth skin. Didn't see any tats. Super syiok to hug
Boobs: 7/10. Enhanced C? Not much comments cause I prefer natural but hard to find though it's still nice to squeeze
BBBJ: 5/10. Her bbbj feels a bit rough (maybe getting used to braces?) and had to do it with caps eventually. Think it's personal preference but I didn't really liked her style
FJ: 9/10. Very eager to please, rode me twice even without me asking and her moans are just super sexy.
GFE: 7/10. She didn't really want to cuddle and just sat next to me after the first deed, but still made an effort to chit chat, though her english not very good. SStill quite chatty though
Service: 10/10. Helped to shower before and after, and even massaged in between. Quite service oriented and puts in the effort to make you feel good

Overall: 9.5/10. Other than some minor issues, would say that Magic is definitely a gem and rare find. Really worth the money for $140 and definitely a RTF material. It's like banging the chio girl in uni. She's leaving by end Dec though so must quickly book. Overall experience with PC69 is thumbs up!
Old 26-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited New from Galaxy on Xmas eve for a quick bonk.
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=756851

She looks like her photos, usual Thai tan for Issan girls. She shared that she works in massage in BKK. Service wise as other bros have mentioned is pretty good. Soaps you up in the shower and started off with a bbbj in the shower, 2ic immediately mari kita.

Some teasing on the bed, cat bath and also some AR action. (first time I've tried so can't comment much)

All in all, quite a decent experience. Central location and room is spacious. She said she's going back next year, so bros still have time to try.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Vodka SS (4/5)

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=756792

Cute syt. Face looks very similar to pictures. Decent figure. B00bs natural but a bit floppy like post baby nursing(it's ok for me but some others may not like. She has no baby tummy/stretch marks that I could see).

Attitude is good. Slow sensual attentive, allows cim. Short nap then on to round 2, could feel her clamp down as she came. Both shots out in under 1hr.

Rtf? Can consider!
Old 26-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Alice from GX

Long time did not visit bro Galaxy girls and saw that Alice looks good. As usual, good and clear instructions by OKT and proceed to the location.

Looks: 8/10 (looks very young but tanner than picture)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (smallish, maybe a B)
Ass: 10/10 (damn that meaty ass, so fuckin round)
BBBJ: never try, proceeded to main course
FJ: 8/10 (very natural moans, look like she’s enjoying it)

French her while I screwed her missionary. Took my dick from tip to end. Fucking nice long strokes and see her moan. Almost surrendered there. I quickly turned her around and grabbed that meaty ass while continuing those long strokes. Surrender in less than 5 mins.

She is really friendly and tries to make conversation, even though she can only speak kindergarten English.

Rtf: yes
Old 26-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

FR for Bam Seductions this morning.
Initially booked only one slot but so good till I extended to 2 slots, I got time to burn before my appointment.

Looks: Bam is the youthful narak face kind of babe. A mix of cute and pretty. Youth is her main asset. Skin condition is tanned and almost...blemish free.

Body: For the record, she is not model slim, she has baby fats which she has yet to burn off and also probably she lost weight recently, there are some stre. Piaking her is bloody shiok, extra sound effects.

Boobs: Natural and big, I love them big. Sucked and sucked her nipples non stop driving her nuts.

Pussy: Tight fresh young low mileage abalone, she let me äbused" them gao gao. No weird smell which is important as I can enjoy painting her.

69: Allowed.

CIM : NA

Frenching: We frenched each other silly!

BBBJ: She loves to suck cock. Sucked mine like forever till my pre cum kept sipping out. She has a good control of the tempo too which made it more shiok.

FJ: Her moans and meaty butt's piaking made for a lot of free sound effects, I hope the neighbours did not hear it lol. Doggie is a must try. Everytine, I pull out to remove the condoms after ejaculating, I noticed some white goo cumming out of her pussy, lol, she should probably consider paying me for my efforts lol. Her reactions when fucked is that one horny bitch.

RTF: Definitely! Did not get enough of her yet! Maybe can consider overnight with her, makes more economical sense haha.
Old 26-12-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wayneth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi My first ever FR given to Sora from Mansion thanks to friendly OKT. Booked in the afternoon of 24 Dec and got it at 830pm.
(I tried to follow another bro's format but with my own inputs)

Looks: 80%. Usual PS

Complextion: slightly tanned and smooth skin.

Tattoos: quite a fair bit, not for non tattoo lovers.

Body: Curvy with slight tummy, great bottom for doggy.

Boob: Natural, Full with sensitive erected nips...very suckable...moans while being suckled...😋

BBBJ: hardworing girl that is willing to DT to stimulate.

Painting: NA (didn't try)

FJ: went for doggie for both shots. did exceed timing slightly but she was nice about it.

GFE: Perhaps both of us were tired and did not communicate much, she does respond to some questions with her simple english.

RTF: will consider due to the location, would like to try others first.

PS: did mention to bro about the limited towel so hygiene freaks may want to consider bringing your own towels. otherwise a great location!
Old 26-12-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Cbzai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCbzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jinnie (Plus66)

https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=757199

OKT: Kudos to Bro+, response was quick and clear and no merry go round instructions to make go around.

Room: decent and clean, negative point is that toilet is common but may have the chance to peep at other melons (Jinnie let out two balls when walking to shower &#128513
Bed abit cranky, for violet Bros, will have abit of sound effect.

Looks: look closest to the 3rd photo, and Jinnie is indeed fair esp for a Pattaya gal. Look more like a sec school gal than the college gal she said she is. Definetly for syts lovers

Body: what you cant tell from the pics is that she is very pettie about 1.5m or lesser but the curves are there, Boobs are B , butt is full for the nice doggy exp.

Pussy: unshaven but not amazon, nice tightness and well clean.

BBBJ: although with braces but still able to serve the lil head well until nearly miss fire.

FJ: beware of her nipple bite ! 😁 She is light to move around easily. Must try to doggy her esp infront of the round mirror in the room. You will surely feel very JAV.

GFE: quite a demure girl, and really fall asleep after the 2 shots are fired and waiting for time to be up. Woke up with the blur blur look like those sec sch girlfriend.

RTF: highly likely but she will be going back on the 30th so not sure whether got chance to replenish vit M by then, but will be back to try this stable again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1