The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-09-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Bro.. Wu ya bo??
The pics don't look mid 20s at all. More like mid 40s
She looks better than photo , confirm is 20s …
Old 16-09-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Bro.. Wu ya bo??
The pics don't look mid 20s at all. More like mid 40s
I agreee.. =D
Old 16-09-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

If that’s true then someone better quick tell her to change all her pics. I too agree the pics look 40’s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
She looks better than photo , confirm is 20s …
Old 16-09-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Testcomando deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now so many ML dont know who to choose haha
Old 16-09-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
If that’s true then someone better quick tell her to change all her pics. I too agree the pics look 40’s.
Yes she is in her early twenties, with nice body though enhanced boobs. Looks wise, to me quite chio and seductive.
Old 16-09-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Member since 2003 leh!? But only 29 posts 😂😂😂 What do you think 🤔😋
Cannot post very little meh?
Old 16-09-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/cc-mass...-unlimited-hj/

CC
Went up the room got one okt and 2 girls sitting outside..procced to bath..massage and catbath usimg her big boob and butt to rub, lasted less than 10min
Turn around..sucks ur nipple and den procced t bbbj + hj.. lasted less than 10min

Looks: under the dark room..cant see clearly but can see quite chio 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 big D and soft..can lick nip but cannt sucks
Services: 6.5/10 her bbbj is skilful but like to rush and often replace it with hj..
RTM: 150 for about 20min with rush bbbj+hj... seem not worth it..so might not

Overall: with her looks(1st look from a distance really a chio bu,prettier than photo),body and bbbj is worth for 1st time visit..just abit rushing and short..from entering the room till left last half an hour

My 2cents worth of opinion..cheers

Last edited by Xiao_Zhu168; 16-09-2021 at 10:33 PM.
Old 16-09-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tian-tian-massage/

RTM Tian Tian , havent have the time to rtm while completing my big circle.

Stayed alone at a real nice apartment.
Looks exotic coz she belong to minority ethnic

Her massage skills have improved after being in Singapore for sometime and picking up skills. She valued feedback from customers to improve her service

I like her cheery and smiling attitude. Her slim waist is still to die for, its like holding a Poly girlfriend.

Went there did my stuff and look forward to RTM soon.
Old 16-09-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 6
Rixs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRixs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros got good recommendation for Massage with extra in orchard? Heading town this sat. Thanks!
Old 16-09-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

MR for Sugar: https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sugar-massage/

Went to find her three to four days ago. I know I am a bit late to the game.

Looks: Definitely SYT. But will look prettier with some makeup. She looked a bit pale.

Body: She is at my shoulder level. So around 1.68 ba. Smooth fair skin. Can touch it all day. Boobies cup B minor. Smooth and nice.

Massage: Still passable. Not fantastic but not terrible. Put in effort to press but some parts I didn't know what she was doing.

Sensual: No rush. She did it slowly. But I think I stored too much (sexual) pressure so released everything v quickly. She will use nails to go through your body. But the fingers have no emotions one. Just an act.

Personality: She was a little lukewarm. Not totally cold but also not engaging.

In and out within <50 minutes.
Old 16-09-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Sophia 16/Sep 21

Looks 7/10 fair 40 plus
Body 7/10 fit well maintained
Boobs 7/10 not bad can play but shag pinkish nips
Bbbj 100/10 deep throat princess no gag reflex
Cim 100/10 non stop when cum and no drop wasted

Rtf yes

Sophia is fully book for a reason and she is picky because she can deep throat. Deep throat till the base of my cock feeling her throat with no gag reflex is a gift bestowed only to a few gems. Indeed number 1 bbbj cim gem in sg because she can gag and gag and deep throat until cim, wow and really cute pinkish nipples.
Old 17-09-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_Zhu168 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/cc-mass...-unlimited-hj/

CC
Went up the room got one okt and 2 girls sitting outside..procced to bath..massage and catbath usimg her big boob and butt to rub, lasted less than 10min
Turn around..sucks ur nipple and den procced t bbbj + hj.. lasted less than 10min

Looks: under the dark room..cant see clearly but can see quite chio 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 big D and soft..can lick nip but cannt sucks
Services: 6.5/10 her bbbj is skilful but like to rush and often replace it with hj..
RTM: 150 for about 20min with rush bbbj+hj... seem not worth it..so might not

Overall: with her looks(1st look from a distance really a chio bu,prettier than photo),body and bbbj is worth for 1st time visit..just abit rushing and short..from entering the room till left last half an hour

My 2cents worth of opinion..cheers
she quite chio in the dim lighting. i also had quite a rush experience and left with 20+ mins on the clock.

but other than that, service wise was pretty good for me although it felt rushed. i didn't get any of my advances rejected though. probably because i tried to build some rapport at the start to break the ice. other girls in the joint also look quite chio and the surround sound in the mp was quite power. would be great if can just walk in and choose instead of booking. would be great if okt can help intro the girls since he is the one arranging the bookings.

probably a good backup ml to book. would try to CSI the other girls and try them.

Last edited by kombust; 17-09-2021 at 12:15 AM. Reason: ...
Old 17-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Short MR on https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/

Location: Somewhere along JB. Human traffic quite heavy. “Rooms” separated by curtains. No shower facilities though there is a washroom just beside the entrance.

Looks: Photos are her, add 2-3 years. To me, she is attractive and smells very nice. Btw, the smell lingers long after i left the place. Those with OIC beware.

Attitude: Friendly and can hold a good conversation throughout the session. Very sweet voice.

Massage: She tries hard so i give her some credit. Passable enough.

Sensual/Figure: First thing first, you get to wear a disposable short which i don’t understand why. Anyway, reason why i club these 2 attributes together is because she keeps her 1 piece dress on. You can roam everywhere but the dress, bra and panties stay on. Boobs are about B+ to C and feels natural but you need to fondle gently.

Extras: For her to go FN, 3 x blue Yusof Ishak on top of the advertised fee. At this price, I can go 2 x heavy flavored MLs for 2 hours or visit one of the prettiest FL Meng Han at the same price and still got spare change.

HJ: Slow, steady and patient. The pretty face + sweet fragrance + B+ boobs were just sensual enough to get the job done.

Time Management: In and out within 40 mins. No shower before or after.

RTM: No. Despite scoring on aesthetics, she is more vanilla than vanilla with super low playability. Maybe I look Eric Tsang with a carrot face. Maybe other good looking bros can get more out of the session.
Thank you...I was planning to make a booking on Sat with her...but now you saved me the disappointment.
Old 17-09-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Sophia 16/Sep 21

Haha, so you managed to book her through wechat?
Old 17-09-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-yoyo/

Any MR for this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1