The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 08-10-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Does she allow autoroam under her clothes? Bra remove? For standard tip and no further top up?
Yes but Clothes on bra on all on
Need to top up but up to your nego skills

Last edited by bigmannow; 08-10-2021 at 10:46 PM.
Old 08-10-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 0
Weatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Clothes on bra on all on
Need to top up but up to your nego skills
You power lar bro, i still have not lay my claws yet
Old 09-10-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arwen0607 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherman91 View Post
My virgin post here, please pardon me for my bad expression ability

Add a nice Jiangxi GND babe through the wechat after seeing her posting on facebook. Arrange with her on a late evening and she replied ok to the timing.

Reached her location at TPP on time and went up to 2nd storey with black signage. When she opened the door to welcome me, my heart skips a beat. To my surprise she is much prettier then photo, very polite and endearing when lading me into the room. Another surprise was her massage was good and seriously intense with good strength can also accommodate to your request despite her small body frame. After loosening all my muscles, turn over and have a short chat with her. Was told that she was just here not long ago, was previously in the other spas at the west area. Sensual feeling massage was given after the conversation, feel good at end the session and walk out as a happy man.

Name: LeLe
Look: 8 (Nice Jingxi GND )
Massage:8/10 Good techniques and knows where and how to loosen the muscles
Sensual: 8/10 Good teaser with GFE feel as she is my cup of tea.
Damage: Standard Market rate
RTM: Yes if Vit M allow
Wechat: xiu1190515
Just went down to support lele! Very accommodating lady with some professional skill of massage. Left a very happy man will rtm when vitamin m allows
Old 10-10-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
Yesterday, i stop over for early dinner. On the way back to car park on the second floor, saw one with glasses and she wear a dress. Beside her shop also another massage outlet. Meaning side by side. She look not bad . The shops are somewhere at the center nearer to the carpark. Anyone try her before and share your experienced with me? Thank you.
I tried her last week.. inside it looks more like a beauty salon with IPL equipment. There is a massage bed right at the back behind a partition.. Shower/toilet is shared with the massage place next door..

She looked cute in her glasses and the dress made her look different…. A bit like a mom dropping her kid at school.. so I figured I’d give her a try.. asked if it was a hard massage, she said it’s a “happy massage”..

Quick shower and onto the bed.. not the piano softly softly type but certainly no training or order about the massage.. she climbed up on my back at one point and I could feel the soft skin of her legs wrapped around me as she was in a dress.. on the flip, she offered $50 to make me happy or $100 to get naked and roaming top only.. I chose $50.. she then offered $80 with all off and could munch on her b cups.. I stuck with $50.. she was competent in her stoking and happy to go as slow and long as I wanted.. after cleanup, there was 10 mins left so she gave a head rub..

Cute girl but not a great massage..I wouldn’t return..

She only works 3 or 4 days a week.. there were 3 dresses hanging so I’m guessing they all dress similar..
Old 10-10-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
I tried her last week.. inside it looks more like a beauty salon with IPL equipment. There is a massage bed right at the back behind a partition.. Shower/toilet is shared with the massage place next door..

She looked cute in her glasses and the dress made her look different…. A bit like a mom dropping her kid at school.. so I figured I’d give her a try.. asked if it was a hard massage, she said it’s a “happy massage”..

Quick shower and onto the bed.. not the piano softly softly type but certainly no training or order about the massage.. she climbed up on my back at one point and I could feel the soft skin of her legs wrapped around me as she was in a dress.. on the flip, she offered $50 to make me happy or $100 to get naked and roaming top only.. I chose $50.. she then offered $80 with all off and could munch on her b cups.. I stuck with $50.. she was competent in her stoking and happy to go as slow and long as I wanted.. after cleanup, there was 10 mins left so she gave a head rub..

She only works 3 or 4 days a week.. there were 3 dresses hanging so I’m guessing they all dress similar..
is she shoulder length hair ? about 40s ? Is it $50 massage & $50 special ?
Old 10-10-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
is she shoulder length hair ? about 40s ? Is it $50 massage & $50 special ?
Yep.. I thought she was late 30’s based on how soft her skin was, but could easily be early 40’s PRC. Damage $50 +50…

Forgot to add.. she also offer $100 for 2 girl HJ.. probably grab one of the MILFs from the adjoining massage place..

Last edited by Yampy; 10-10-2021 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Added extra info
Old 11-10-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post

Quick shower and onto the bed.. not the piano softly softly type but certainly no training
or order about the massage.. she climbed up on my back at one point and I could feel the soft skin of her legs wrapped around me as she was in a dress.. on the flip, she offered $50 to make me happy or $100 to get naked and roaming top only.. I chose $50.. she then offered $80 with all off and could munch on her b cups.. I stuck with $50.. she was competent in her stoking and happy to go as slow and long as I wanted.. after cleanup, there was 10 mins left so she gave a head rub..

Thanks bro for sharing your experienced. Too bad she no do fJ. If have a definitely give a try
Old 12-10-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shanghaistar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for my weekly massage session with Q*** yesterday. Session was as usual great and left a happy man. Don't flame me as I am just an ordinary cheongster posting my own experience.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7697 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
Happened to be at TPP level 2 on Saturday and spotted this slim & petite SYT in spaghetti top and shorts, got attracted and proceeded into the shop for an hour of relaxation. Brought me to the individual room with no window and changed into disposable underwear. She told me that the shop just newly opened 2 weeks ago and she just started work few days ago, so everything looks new and clean.

Before starting, she will ask if you can take 'hard' massage, if not then she will go easy on you. I told her I am ok with 'hard' massage but not too hard, so to my surprise she provides a good solid massage despite her small stature and she will ask if the strength is ok. She will also kneel on your back to loosen your back (she weighs about 45kg). Back massage about 35 to 40 mins then ask to flip over and continue. Very 'focused' on the front services, unlike some of the masseur that are going through motion which I shall not go into details.

She's not the chatty type but if you try to talk to her she will try to strike a conversation. All in all, good service, good massage, good attitude, good GFE and left a happy man. Definitely RTM.

Interested bros can contact her wechat in chinese.
Wechat: xiu1190515
Returned to massage again as long hours of WFH sitting causes stiff back and neck pain, needed some magic to relief the stress. Booked my session, appeared at the shop and greeted by her smiley eyes (masked on) in her oversized T-shirt giving off the sweet-looking GND vibe. Showered, changed into disposable underwear and onto the bed to start off the session. Good constant solid massage throughout the session as she used her smooth hands to relief the stress from my body. Chatted with her briefly and she told me that they do ART tests regularly which is another plus point. One of the better massages that I have had in a while, so will definitely RTM again.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Left a happy man because:
1) You met her;
2) You chatted with her;
3) You parted with your hard earned money;

And the list goes on......

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaistar View Post
Went for my weekly massage session with Q*** yesterday. Session was as usual great and left a happy man. Don't flame me as I am just an ordinary cheongster posting my own experience.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, technically speaking, ART result is only as good as at the time it was taken... the moment the ML has a next customer or she's in a crowded place, she could potentially be exposed again...

She could be at day 1 or 2 of exposure that ART may not pick up also...

And ART test "may not pick up people in very early stages of infection."

Source: https://www.gleneagles.com.sg/health...covid-19-tests

And MTF says: "The task force said the Delta variant has an incubation period of four days or less on average, compared with the average six to eight days for the original strain."

Source: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ter-incubation

Quote:
Returned to massage again as long hours of WFH sitting causes stiff back and neck pain, needed some magic to relief the stress. Booked my session, appeared at the shop and greeted by her smiley eyes (masked on) in her oversized T-shirt giving off the sweet-looking GND vibe. Showered, changed into disposable underwear and onto the bed to start off the session. Good constant solid massage throughout the session as she used her smooth hands to relief the stress from my body. Chatted with her briefly and she told me that they do ART tests regularly which is another plus point. One of the better massages that I have had in a while, so will definitely RTM again.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-10-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7697 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute
Totally agree with your comments bro, somemore ART tests are about 80% accurate only. But got test better than no test mah hahaha. Anyway chiongsters these days need to be aware of the risks when chionging, as the gahment say we are supposed to live with covid, so it's a new norm all need to live with lo. Stay safe to all the bros chionging out there. Just sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Well, technically speaking, ART result is only as good as at the time it was taken... the moment the ML has a next customer or she's in a crowded place, she could potentially be exposed again...

She could be at day 1 or 2 of exposure that ART may not pick up also...

And ART test "may not pick up people in very early stages of infection."

Source: https://www.gleneagles.com.sg/health...covid-19-tests

And MTF says: "The task force said the Delta variant has an incubation period of four days or less on average, compared with the average six to eight days for the original strain."

Source: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ter-incubation
Old 13-10-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Totally agree with your comments bro, somemore ART tests are about 80% accurate only. But got test better than no test mah hahaha. Anyway chiongsters these days need to be aware of the risks when chionging, as the gahment say we are supposed to live with covid, so it's a new norm all need to live with lo. Stay safe to all the bros chionging out there. Just sharing
Then again gods know how true is it that they tested regularly?
Old 14-10-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
stevieblunder69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was around the market area to shop for chicken, when I heard a live one clucking behind a glass window. Peered in and was surprised to see a chicken coop made of glass with aircon. I then headed in and noticed that was one meaty bird with tons of breast meat ready for slaughter.

Paid 30 for 30mins R&R time in this fancy coop and then headed down to the massage chair. Unfortunately the chair was not working when I switched it on, but there started to be some faint piano music in the background.

I fell asleep and 15 mins later my nose was teased with smell of fried chicken in the air. I was woken up was and offered some hand breaded chicken breast for 50 but was willing to settle for 40.

RTM: no, massage sucks
Old 14-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
angkukueh9494 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went TPP to buy toto cause today 4.5m, after that went up to 2nd floor of TPP to take a walk and quick look. Walked one round and saw a lady with round specs and centre parting light brown hair from Y* *i* **n, beside was also another shop. Looked quite cute but not sure if its the same person that was talked about in the previous page, cause she was sitting down and lying her head on her hands on the table. Didnt enter because gf working opp TPP, later deed done 6pm just nice pang gang time her friends see me then kong ka kiao. anyone tried her before can pm me review pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1