The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fxtrichet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza

FYI There are two shops in Geylang. Along the main road same row as Shell station. One of them is called Secret Desire. I remember that cuz the sales gal was pretty. Vib egg SGD 39. Vib SGD 34. Durex Featherlite Ultima 3-pack SGD 5.20Erection cream SGD 69. Tingly Lube SGD 18. . . was looking for some toys that nite
Old 03-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 23
Man_male is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMan_male is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMan_male is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxtrichet View Post
FYI There are two shops in Geylang. Along the main road same row as Shell station. One of them is called Secret Desire. I remember that cuz the sales gal was pretty. Vib egg SGD 39. Vib SGD 34. Durex Featherlite Ultima 3-pack SGD 5.20Erection cream SGD 69. Tingly Lube SGD 18. . . was looking for some toys that nite
The other one is just before Lor 41. Call "Love is Love" or something like that. I bought some stuff there including a pack of Okamoto's. However, I realised later that they are sold cheaper at 7-11's or petrol kiosks. Substantially cheaper, in fact. ie, $16.90 against $12.90.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
digerati78 is one of the Best!digerati78 is one of the Best!digerati78 is one of the Best!

It should still be there. The staff are young and pleasant looking girls wearing shorts

The male boss is very friendly, and will recommend items based on your needs. Price wise, it can be slightly higher than other shops.

You can check out their website at U4ria
Old 14-09-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Xdesirez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Sex Shop in Peninsula Plaza

if too paisey can just get it online. cheaper than shops..
X-Desirez!, The best products for your desire
Old 29-01-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
PopAlexandra PopAlexandra PopAlexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman View Post
haha, this is something that singapore should catch up, sex shops are a common sight in places like sydney and melbourne.
Absolutely. A lot of cities have developed in terms of number of sex shops.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nickjordy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you have mens protections and like tablet for girls because i need girls time tablet because i have medicine shops and there many girls come and need time tablets if you have please tell me thank you
Old 06-06-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spoink47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjordy View Post
you have mens protections and like tablet for girls because i need girls time tablet because i have medicine shops and there many girls come and need time tablets if you have please tell me thank you
man, you can order anything online nowadays. Literally everything from pills to dildos, just look at those
Old 27-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

i think back in the early 2000s... the shop was called U4ria. i bought a few stuff from there to play with my FwB.

i had one partner also use to work their. they always employ ladies who can show half ball.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 27-07-2021, 06:12 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
i think back in the early 2000s... the shop was called U4ria. i bought a few stuff from there to play with my FwB.

i had one partner also use to work their. they always employ ladies who can show half ball.
I sure have 50 percent of your points. Prince Devitt upped you.
Old 27-07-2021, 06:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post

Upped you +144

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-10-2021, 03:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
PopAlexandra PopAlexandra PopAlexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoink47 View Post
man, you can order anything online nowadays. Literally everything from pills to dildos, just look at those
That's true. But there's something about going into a sex shop that can't be compared to online shopping. Trust me... I also sell vibrators online!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1