The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 05-06-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Just to share my experiences as I been to the "infamous" Zion road spa a few times. I tried 4 gals there before. The experience was actually pretty good, in contrast to the waves of negative reviews (will explain more...). Only 1 gal I encountered had a bad attitude (Xiaoxiao). The rest were all quite friendly & sweet in fact

All the gals I tried there were syts. All can DFK, provide BBBJ, accommodating to switch positions etc.

The only downside is it is super rushed. Everything must finish within 30 mins max. Cos I think they have limited rooms and the stupid auntie owner at the counter wants to maximize their revenue.

But the gals themselves were syts and pretty accommodating. I suspect those bros here who encounter fat mamas got switch and baited by the counter auntie. During peak hrs, the pretty gals prob serving other customers, so the counter auntie will push out the fat old ones even thou u have booked the syt.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but is it possible to sit and wait outside to view the ladies as they go in and out with other customers and then make a selection booking on the spot with the counter Auntie thereafter bro?
Old 05-06-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Good for you. I did get the right ML but her figure in skimpy outfit heavily ps, she was wearing normal tuck out t shirt when receive me even commented "website photo of me accurate right", then I thought ok so far so gd go into room show good gfe and small talk.
When she strip showcasing the porkchop belly mid section area, everything downhill onwards. Thats also where all the NO start coming out. The only plus point is allow some kissing to let me cum faster, thats where I was in F8.5 while she try her damnest to hj me into oblivion for good 10 mins or so but I just have to stop her, becoming too painful and sore.
I been there once only but didnt see any good rtc ML so no more visits. But I had 2 to 3 good ones with 1 to 2 cmi ones at their shop round the corner near boon tong kee.
Quote:
Just to share my experiences as I been to the "infamous" Zion road spa a few times. I tried 4 gals there before. The experience was actually pretty good, in contrast to the waves of negative reviews (will explain more...). Only 1 gal I encountered had a bad attitude (Xiaoxiao). The rest were all quite friendly & sweet in fact

All the gals I tried there were syts. All can DFK, provide BBBJ, accommodating to switch positions etc.

The only downside is it is super rushed. Everything must finish within 30 mins max. Cos I think they have limited rooms and the stupid auntie owner at the counter wants to maximize their revenue.

But the gals themselves were syts and pretty accommodating. I suspect those bros here who encounter fat mamas got switch and baited by the counter auntie. During peak hrs, the pretty gals prob serving other customers, so the counter auntie will push out the fat old ones even thou u have booked the syt.

Last edited by eastscorpion; 05-06-2021 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Add on
Old 06-06-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
I must say, there are a few pretty ladies there but maybe if you are brave enough, go during non peak la? Otherwise have to wait outside and have every other bros walk pass you when they are done
Sorry if this is a stupid question but is it possible to sit and wait outside to view the ladies as they go in and out with other customers and then make a selection booking on the spot with the counter Auntie thereafter bro? (Sorry being thick skinned asking the same question again but to another samster in hope of a reply?!)
Old 06-06-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Sorry if this is a stupid question but is it possible to sit and wait outside to view the ladies as they go in and out with other customers and then make a selection booking on the spot with the counter Auntie thereafter bro? (Sorry being thick skinned asking the same question again but to another samster in hope of a reply?!)
no reason why not unless she got prior bookings then you probably have to wait till she is done with them then serve you...
Old 06-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
no reason why not unless she got prior bookings then you probably have to wait till she is done with them then serve you...
Thanks for the guidance bro!

Upped
Old 10-06-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/yy-massage/

Looks: 3/10
Service: 3/10
Attitude: 2/10
RTZ: 0/10

Guys beware of this lady, attitude really sucks, service below average. Avoid at all cost. Don't waste your hard earn money.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Sorry if this is a stupid question but is it possible to sit and wait outside to view the ladies as they go in and out with other customers and then make a selection booking on the spot with the counter Auntie thereafter bro?
Usually once u step in, the counter auntie will ask did u book any gal and if no, she will try to assign one to u ASAP.

However, if all the rooms are occupied, then u will have sit at the main area to wait. This is in fact that is the best time for u to view the cohort and see which gal u like in person. U can ask the counter auntie for the name if u come across any gal u like.

Usually the pretty ones will have booking aldy, so u might have to be tactical- remember her name and book her before u come next time.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
notsleepyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4215

Saw all the good comments even in English and I thought, wow could be legit. Went to the place, up the stairs to her apt and was kind of disappointed. Blue balls so went for it.

Not worth the money. Looks nothing like the pic, maybe 6-8 years older? Said that she worked in Aussie before the pandemic as a FL. Can speak OK English, better than most FL and even some Singlish. So I wondered whether she herself wrote the FRs in her page! Haah.

All in all, she was friendly but quite a rushed job. BBBJ at most a min before cap and ride. Rode for a min ask me to pump her. Put lotsa lube so it wasn’t the best sensation. Big boobs but quite a MILF figure.

Disappointed, not worth $150. At most cat 100.

I visited a few days ago, she told me to wait and i waited downstairs for about 25-30 mins. I was right on time but 25 mins wait??? Like bro mentioned above she speaks quite good english, but when she opened door, looks nothing like the pic. completely different so i just said fuck it and went in. She told me no shower tgt, just fuck and go. At this point i said sorry politely asked my 150$ back and headed out.

Lesson is dont believe even if they have alot of good Frs on their page as can be faked easily
Old 10-06-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Thanks for the advice bro

Quote:
Usually once u step in, the counter auntie will ask did u book any gal and if no, she will try to assign one to u ASAP.

However, if all the rooms are occupied, then u will have sit at the main area to wait. This is in fact that is the best time for u to view the cohort and see which gal u like in person. U can ask the counter auntie for the name if u come across any gal u like.

Usually the pretty ones will have booking aldy, so u might have to be tactical- remember her name and book her before u come next time.
Old 10-06-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/yy-massage/

Guys beware of this lady, attitude really sucks, service below average. Avoid at all cost. Don't waste your hard earn money.
Strange... What happened exactly? I have visited her 5 or 6 times over the past few years and have always gotten good service. A friendly and playful milf usually.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 11-06-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
recca05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this?
http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4058
A bit scared of imp, sometimes not the correct person and especially for palour. Got cheated a few days ago from their 'angel'.

Went and looks a bit different. Not sure if no make up or different person but if u dun refer to online pic and just based on what u see, should be still alright. But imm really a bit risk nowadays

Last edited by recca05; 11-06-2021 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by recca05 View Post
Anyone tried this?
http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4058
A bit scared of imp, sometimes not the correct person and especially for palour. Got cheated a few days ago from their 'angel'.

Went and looks a bit different. Not sure if no make up or different person but if u dun refer to online pic and just based on what u see, should be still alright. But imm really a bit risk nowadays
this website is infamous for scamming one lah. fake pics, super lousy service.

what you look at must +10 or +15 at least in age and weight.
Old 13-06-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Strange... What happened exactly? I have visited her 5 or 6 times over the past few years and have always gotten good service. A friendly and playful milf usually.
I seldom degrade or wrote bad review unless this lady really provide lousy bad service. I do not wish to elaborate or explain further. Just say, my chemistry with this old brat lady is zero. If you guys want to try her service, by all means carry on...
Old 14-06-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3891

avoid this girl at all cost. fake pic. look much older, face look like shit also. terrible service, cannot touch anywhere. at first start with a HJ wan to finish off. WTF, paid for FJ and start with HJ ? when FJ less than 1-2 mins tell me fast cum.

tried to post a negative review but as expected did not appear.

to all sg bros, stop calling girls from this website, and also in fact all china stable.

save your time and $$$.
Old 14-06-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3891

avoid this old hag at all cost. totally diff person. terrible service, anywhere also cannot touch.

imo, dun engage any girls from china stable, save your time and $$$.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1