The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2019, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Granny sexy massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
yeah i remember her tiger print undies. I used to bring some beer to drink with her to get her high.

but now got a few years never look for her liao.
Yes that is correct. Place also messy but that means can do anywhere no need to be tidy, esp when daughter went away. Realy hot and sweaty fun late at night. Once when i go toilet and saw got shit inside never flush, i call her into the toiket nad say why so naughty never flush she say paiseh, i say cannot . Flush and then get ready punished by me. Wah then both become wild and crazy toiket lah kitchen lah. But must careful because kitchen the window, opp may see. Very fun.
Old 12-09-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

If Irene ride u, maybe u will be crush. No joke. Lol
Old 14-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If Irene ride u, maybe u will be crush. No joke. Lol
Last time Wont lah. Now just dont put whole weight. Just grab the ass and stroke it hard and wet. She is very sentimental so must treat her well and she will return in kind. Only her regulars will know that. Those not regulars wont get the lost lovers treatment. Haha.
Old 14-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lim3838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still in operation?
Old 14-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Ibused to visit twins hc at albert complex lol
Old 14-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a few samsters pm me about Irene! Asking me for her ctc. Sorry ...I think she retired liao. Even she didn’t.. I don’t think she still can provide the same cracking massage and services as last time considering she will be in her 50s or 60s liao!

Good old memories! Cheers .
Old 15-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Quite a few samsters pm me about Irene! Asking me for her ctc. Sorry ...I think she retired liao. Even she didn’t.. I don’t think she still can provide the same cracking massage and services as last time considering she will be in her 50s or 60s liao!

Good old memories! Cheers .
Old memories indeed, thinking of her tiger stripe g string as she slowly strip for you as you caressed her arse and breasts..while she let you watch some hmmm films... OMG!!!
Old 18-09-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
hello2325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros any idea if Irene is still doing massage? Haven visit her in ages. Wanna go back for some granny massage. Hehe..
Old 18-09-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
marct is one of the Best!marct is one of the Best!marct is one of the Best!
Bros still interested in Irene?
Very unique taste. 10 years back she was already unique
Old 23-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marct View Post
Bros still interested in Irene?
Very unique taste. 10 years back she was already unique
Did you enjoy her tiger prints and occassional dvd movies? Haha.
Old 27-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
King123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Did you enjoy her tiger prints and occassional dvd movies? Haha.
Haha. Irene is awesome. Still remember she insisted on using some hot medicated oil to massage my head even when I said no. She just overruled me and did whatever she wanted.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King123456789 View Post
Haha. Irene is awesome. Still remember she insisted on using some hot medicated oil to massage my head even when I said no. She just overruled me and did whatever she wanted.
Yes I agree. Sometimes overrule what i suggest. Few times she switched on dvd, last time no blu ray, asked me what pattern i like. So i say follow the dvd one lor. But then she always have wilder and more kinky ideas!!!!. Even once with daughter sleeping next door, she open her door abit , head peeking outside and me doggy her from inside the room. I try to be discreet plunging in and out slowly to reducie the piaking sound as my tummy hit her fleshy ass... but alas, her boobs keep kanna her door.. still got the pok pok sound!!! One of my fav gems this irene!!!
Old 01-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Please share contact at Roxy square
Old 29-06-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Maybe can try Roxy 1 at the back end shop towards Roxy 2, there's one black glass window hair salon with the main door always 3-Qtr closed operated by a average looking Granny providing hair wash, shoulder massage & facial.
Sometime there is another slight younger older auntie there too.
Not sure if they provide any value add service but they seems to beckon me to come in whenever i walked past the shop.
dont see this anymore. im guessing on right hand side unisex salon. rest all usually kosong
Old 30-06-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

go golden mile lah lots of old auntie looking for ppl to massage

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1