The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgxclusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Remember the days roaming Dragon and others. Relaxing yet sextifying. There's hardly any with same concept available now.
Old 19-01-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

overseas, not in SG
Old 19-01-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Of cos bro! those r the golden era for cheongster!! Bugis HC my favourite follow by Legend Hc.....
Old 19-01-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Yup. Legendary.
Old 19-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgxclusive View Post

Remember the days roaming Dragon and others. Relaxing yet sextifying. There's hardly any with same concept available now.
I missed it a lot. It no longer exist because of Pigs Aref Pigs doing. They cannot collect more $$$ with HC but can collect more with with new so called SPA...that is my guess
Old 19-01-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Damn I also miss the Malaysian ladies. Totally different from PRCs.

I always go with my buddy. Relax the whole day and enjoy the special massage.

Nowadays all the Massage centres damn sianz with all the PRCs.
Old 19-01-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgxclusive View Post
Damn I also miss the Malaysian ladies. Totally different from PRCs.

I always go with my buddy. Relax the whole day and enjoy the special massage.

Nowadays all the Massage centres damn sianz with all the PRCs.
It's the ambience and the mood that we really enjoyed at HC. There were big screen showing either movies or just tv shows under the dark surrounding. You lied back on the reclining sofa watching it , sipping away coffee/tea while awaiting your turn for massage with your favourite ML, either local or malaysian. Then after massage, hit the shower and if you hungry, there's dim sums for you...or you just laze the whole day sleeping there , no one will bother you
Old 19-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh man..... born too late, only managed to try it in jb, super envy there was once HCs in sg!!!! if some bro has the time to reminisce and wanna take a walk down the memory lane, perhaps can kindly share how are things like in the past?

my experience was great in jb HCs, went to jb spa not sure if its the same HCs as like you guys have experienced. Pay entrance, change, movie rooms, sauna, free flow food/drink, smoked cigar with friends in a jacuzzi, girls come parading out with uncles all occupying the tables. Really enjoyable time..
Old 19-01-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Bugis Health Centre... Fortune Centre... the birthplace of my massage lust...

I still remember Jenny up till today, her coarse voice, her wild moves, her CFM looks, it has been 20years.
Old 19-01-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Totally. Can take a dip in the jacuzzi, followed by sauna. Then shower and rest by the comfy sofas at the TV area. Ordered some drinks and makan. When in mood, arrange for massage.

Good solid massage and all kind of actions. And at standard reasonable prices which are consistent across the board. Dont even have to haggle and nego over it.

Really really missed those times.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old health centre concept are all licensed meant for real massage and relaxation. But because of too much sexual activity the anti-vice clamped them down. This was the start of small unlicensed shop operated by a single woman. Of cause Istill prefer the old concept wherby you can really relax. You have sauna, hot and cold water pool etc. Now a day you go to massage shop you risk facing the anti vice squad.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReportAndExport View Post
oh man..... born too late, only managed to try it in jb, super envy there was once HCs in sg!!!! if some bro has the time to reminisce and wanna take a walk down the memory lane, perhaps can kindly share how are things like in the past?

my experience was great in jb HCs, went to jb spa not sure if its the same HCs as like you guys have experienced. Pay entrance, change, movie rooms, sauna, free flow food/drink, smoked cigar with friends in a jacuzzi, girls come parading out with uncles all occupying the tables. Really enjoyable time..
Quite similiar lar. I have been to those in KL as well. Damn shiok. Relaxing and sextifying. After 15 years, I can still remember the experience. Damn...we dunn have such now. Malaysia borders going to take a while to reopen. Sianz!!!!
Old 19-01-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7616 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

yes. bugis hc, youth JC and the one at bukit timah cant remember the
name. no regrets 😊
Old 19-01-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, BHC.

Legendary ICE.

Damn fair, golden long hair, C cup boobies with pink nipples, total wax and can 69 for long long. Her pussy is damn nice.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
yes. bugis hc, youth JC and the one at bukit timah cant remember the
name. no regrets 😊
Lexon at balmoral
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1