The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

@dasc

thanks for telling us your story. i almost fell into it once but lucky for me some other guy bao-ed the lady and she was on leave most of the time. proceeded to fuck all her colleagues lol.
Old 18-08-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Bro @dasc, I also empathised with you. Your kids are still young leh, so don’t let the KC affect your family hor. Devote more time and save money for your kids futures.
Come out to satisfy your urge is ok but don’t involve in any KC. Often than not, we are no match for these sly MLs, their survival instinct and life experience can out do us easily. Hope you learnt your lesson and avoid going into the same route again. Good luck!
Old 18-08-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Those ml really into you will not ask for your money but a lot of your time and sweet talks needed. Business is business and don't fall into it no matter how much you feel on them, just keep cool and pay for the service you got.
Old 18-08-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Those ml really into you will not ask for your money but a lot of your time and sweet talks needed. Business is business and don't fall into it no matter how much you feel on them, just keep cool and pay for the service you got.
Yes. Fully agreed.
Asking for money to love you.
To spend time with you, sweet talk
concern and care for you,
is as good as paying money to have sex.
Just paying on different product.
Old 18-08-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

When they know u r hooked on her KC then many stories will come out to milk u dry for yr $$$
PRCs used to be top of the list

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 19-08-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well I would not say that all MLs are out to cheat or take your money but I would say that majority are unless you are very lucky.

I have been dating one ML for almost 6 months now. I started by visiting her once a week. Then slowly ask her out for makan and brought her to a restaurant and from there slowly unlock her.

Straight up I told her I have no money and will not give her any money. If she is looking for that I am not the right person to hang around with. Luckily she still stick around with me and even get her contacts to book MBS for us to enjoy private times together and of course I fucked her and I am still fucking her till now. Meet her twice a month, we will book a private place and drink, eat, chit chat, have sex. Never once asked me for money. She say JIE have money! No need yours. TOK GONG. So I just continue to to act blur on the money part but we do enjoy our time together. After that, I do not need to spend money at her spa to support her and she will automatic block her leave to meet me. It can be quite a troublesome as well because its once every 2 weeks. Not that its a bad thing but when she is on leave she expects me to be there to accompany her. When I am not available, of course there will be flareups like any relationships especially with some alcohol. She knows my boundaries and she respects them which is quite fortunate and I really appreciate that.

I do not know how innocent she is and whether whatever she is telling me 100% true but I guess there is some truth to it but I still take things being said with a pinch of salt.

Only down side is she gets abit clingy when she has abit too much to drink but other than that. I think all is good.

I guess we will breakup when she decides to RTC but it has already been very fruitful till now. If she RTCs, will find some time to go up and service her if the opportunity arrives.

I am quite lucky in this aspect. I hope bros here also are able to find themselves a plaything on the side as well!
Old 19-08-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

upped you 13!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
I am quite lucky in this aspect. I hope bros here also are able to find themselves a plaything on the side as well!
Old 20-08-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
vsws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Whatever flower we plucked outside...
Just remember to water our plant at HOME 🏠
Old 20-08-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
vsws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Whatever flower we plucked outside...
Just remember to water our plant at HOME 🏠
Old 20-08-2021, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

ML in massage establishment cannot be trusted.Most of them are into money and will lie about anything just to make u spent on them.Some have a few lovers.I even have one that even proposed that i be the second man behind her boyfriend.If she can doubke time her boyfriend, she can also double time u as well.
Old 20-08-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Karma will hit these ladies who lied or cheated.Cheong can but dont fall in love with them.The pain, suffering and lost of your hard esrned money is simply not worth it.
Old 20-08-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CISG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel you bro @dasc, there’s one ML work nearby my old office and she smile at me every time when i go buy my lunch and that’s how i got hooked in the beginning keep spending money on her. I thought she will quit the job for me but in the end she left me with another guy who drive S class lol
Old 21-08-2021, 05:58 AM
Samster

The ML at the spa are here to earn money to pay off their debt and trying to change their life for the better.Over the years, i have met good and bad ones, but the conclusion is that they are here for the money.Seldom i see any that dont want money.Sex with them is addictive. Never fall in love with them, u will end up with a broken heart and an empty bank account.
Old 23-08-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 8
fyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Its funny how up to now, ML names havent been listed. It seems scammed bros should hate them enough or at least act as warnings to other bros to list, but the lack of names suggest they still are in love with them.. lol
Old 23-08-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 8
fyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
The ML at the spa are here to earn money to pay off their debt and trying to change their life for the better.Over the years, i have met good and bad ones, but the conclusion is that they are here for the money.Seldom i see any that dont want money.Sex with them is addictive. Never fall in love with them, u will end up with a broken heart and an empty bank account.
To be fair, even the good ladies will leave you with broken hearts and empty bank accounts... its just how they see the role of men in China, Vietnam etc... they have seen enough stories back home... pretty girl falls in love with older man, ends up pregnant, finds out man is married, left for dumps when confronts the man, vows to be financially independent, comes to sgp to work in sex industry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1