The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I have a more intelligent questions to ask you than others.

You brag abt your attractiveness and conquest.
The only different this time is you regretted because she is not as innocent as you think. You also raw her and then you advise us not to raw but take care.

Whats is the thing you want to tell us but never say? Be direct.

You regreted because
Chose one of the following:
1) Nothing just that she is not what it seems
2) I kena STD because she seems innocent so I raw
3) I was cheated (feelings and money)
4) Any others
Aiya be a bit sympathetic... He already said he found a few bros who shared the same ML... So by sharing he may be saving some bros from excruciating experience... That's part of the spirit of Sbf what...
Old 27-01-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Actually the more relevant question I would like to know is is this a FJ type establishment.. If so many other bros surely kanna

Secondly I'm wondering clean MP MLs also will do this? Cos they more pent up... Anyone got experience with clean MP ML who usually don't even do HJ... But will meet customers outside for FJ at hotel... Pls share experience
Old 27-01-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

My belief is Everyone also has a price.... remember they all come here for $$$.

So the question will be how deep your pocket is ready to be at in order to KC them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
Actually the more relevant question I would like to know is is this a FJ type establishment.. If so many other bros surely kanna

Secondly I'm wondering clean MP MLs also will do this? Cos they more pent up... Anyone got experience with clean MP ML who usually don't even do HJ... But will meet customers outside for FJ at hotel... Pls share experience
Old 27-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed they are here to earn $$$ not sightseeing/tour or immersion programme to get to know Singapore and its people.
Most either to clear gambling or other debts or cash to open Kopi shop or buy property at their kampong.
Talk to those SYT and ask them why come here? Becos they love Singapore?

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 27-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Suspect 2. Then maybe 3
If you read my subsequent post you already know the answer. I mentioned that i need to go through a treatment process. I spent money and no regret on it.
Old 27-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:

No. It is not FJ establisment. It is normal MP.
Old 27-01-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 8
fyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
If you read my subsequent post you already know the answer. I mentioned that i need to go through a treatment process. I spent money and no regret on it.
hope all goes well...

and btw, dont be to bothered about keyboard heroes.... intelligent people read.
Old 27-01-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya be a bit sympathetic... He already said he found a few bros who shared the same ML... So by sharing he may be saving some bros from excruciating experience... That's part of the spirit of Sbf what...
Wait a minute, do we expect the ML to be exclusive?
If not, then we expect she will do the same to other customers. Don't we?

Excruciating experience? I think if we stick to the principle that they are here to make money and not been emotional Involved is the best prevention. Otherwise, shared what experience also no use.

Come upfront and not tell this bit and not that bit if any sympathy is expected but I don't think he need that. He just want to shared his heart out at a level he is comfortable enough
Old 27-01-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

I cant say all but my feel most ML even fr clean MP did that. It is more about how comfortable they are and how much time and money you want to spend
Old 27-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyeo1969 View Post
hope all goes well...

and btw, dont be to bothered about keyboard heroes.... intelligent people read.
Thanks bro!
Old 27-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
Agreed they are here to earn $$$ not sightseeing/tour or immersion programme to get to know Singapore and its people.
Most either to clear gambling or other debts or cash to open Kopi shop or buy property at their kampong.
Talk to those SYT and ask them why come here? Becos they love Singapore?
Agree which is why if they are in a clean mparlour... go out fj for 200 every other night den can earn back... Law of large numbers...
Old 27-01-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wait a minute, do we expect the ML to be exclusive?
If not, then we expect she will do the same to other customers. Don't we?

Excruciating experience? I think if we stick to the principle that they are here to make money and not been emotional Involved is the best prevention. Otherwise, shared what experience also no use.

Come upfront and not tell this bit and not that bit if any sympathy is expected but I don't think he need that. He just want to shared his heart out at a level he is comfortable enough
U read my mind. Beside that we are human w flesh and feeling. If hit the right spot then even how experience also no use. All IQ become zero.
Old 27-01-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I cant say all but my feel most ML even fr clean MP did that. It is more about how comfortable they are and how much time and money you want to spend
I’ve not come across an ML, either from clean MP or otherwise, who is not open to being intimate with customers in exchange for cash. Only question is the amount in question & the location of the deed.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U read my mind. Beside that we are human w flesh and feeling. If hit the right spot then even how experience also no use. All IQ become zero.
True, each of us have a certain soft spot. Once she hit it, all hell break loose.
Unless we are heartless or heart of steel, we can't be numb.

Everyone comes at a price esp for ML.
100 cannot go, 300.
500? 1000? Its just wat price.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 9
chuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
True, each of us have a certain soft spot. Once she hit it, all hell break loose.
Unless we are heartless or heart of steel, we can't be numb.

Everyone comes at a price esp for ML.
100 cannot go, 300.
500? 1000? Its just wat price.
Solid. But it would be easier if you sweet talk and make the ML feel very comfortable with you.

As a KC - counter-KC strategy, she get the money, you get the service. (Win-win) IMO
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1