The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
sounds more like you are busy body auntie
Shut up. Not asking you.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you shut up, you post on PUBLIC forum plus you post stupid comment so deserved to be shit up...man but act like nosy auntie bitch

this moron post this say to just answer question but himself act like nosy bitch auntie ask for details why lonely...no wonder why he has to use ML as too much like a bitch for a women to handle as women want a MAN not a nosey bitch
You are one of the idiots tat I am talking about and must be hurt by my comment.

You sound like your mother fucker bitch
Old 04-07-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
ONLY that i didnt bother to comment on this thread UNTIL i saw your totally moronic comment and couldn't help but deride you, the only thing you can do is rape women so you would be a mother rapist hahah...so nope wasn't hurt by your comment just i felt disgust by your stupidity
Ok, your nick should be TomMAtherfucker. hahahah
Old 05-07-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow how long take you come up with that insult, really indicative if your intelligence.
I think your nick piichai is probably Pichai ie a shitskin name right?
Learnt how to spell before you write.
Moron
Old 06-07-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jiolito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPris View Post
I'm alone 95% of the time. I'm single lady in my early 30s. How do yall deal with loneliness? Commercial fucks, FB? I'm not interested. I crave for hugs. I crave for someone to lay on and rest. Anyone feels the same? What do you do?

Alone also must alone with Style

Listen to this!
Old 06-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Learn how to spell before your write moron and your grammar needs a lesson also
U come out from your mother cunt and re-appear huh?

Get back in and dont sia suay
Old 07-07-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
YOU come out from your MOTHER's vagina and re-appear huh?

Such poor grammar must have had a poor education as your mother was also poorly educated herself.
Go to Hell, TomMArtherfucker.

Hahhahahah
Old 07-08-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
geezgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just market yourself
Old 08-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
angelberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

because of this pandemic, we are now lonely
Old 09-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPris View Post
How is that me anymore? Just to get companionship, I'll have to change so much of myself, i am no product. I am me. Accepting me has to come 1st. If i have to market myself so much to get a companion. I'm destined to be alone.

This is how the world works i suppose.
actually its probably why you are alone. sorry to tell you in a candid way

Imagine a man who refuses to shave, and bath and stinks. His clothes are full of dirt, his finger nails are dirty. I once dated a woman, her body odor was ridiculous, and her pubic hair was like the amazon. She did not bother to even have basic upkeep. Contrast that with a clean smelling person, tidy, well kept. And here we are just talking about the looks. Then there are others....

at the end of the day, you present yourself in a way someone will take interest in you, be it looks, character etc...

Asking that you be yourself and someone has to accept all that you are is myopic and very selfish.

When in a relationship, its about what you give, not what you can take.

If you live life thinking what I can take, I want this, that like some of those who have been asking for hugs and love, my question is, in return what do you bring to the table?

Such arrangements are never going to work, hence I have seen much heartbreak and references that they were lied to, cheated on from people seeking such relationships.

Many people can lie to you so they get what they want, e.g "accept" you till they sleep with you, and get what was always on the cards. And then the deck of cards fall apart, you find out they lied, and have gfs, wives etc...

A normal relationship is not selfish, its 2 people who mutually exchange and at times, adjust and change- out of the affection for each other.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 10-08-2021 at 02:01 PM.
Old 19-08-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
mushroomhead11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The older one gets, the more lonely one would feel.
Old 25-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
Bigmeatbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like ts needs someone who is genuine and can show some care from time to time ba?

Well it takes 2 hands to clap, and I agree with shadow bro that sometimes change is necessary for acceptance, but not to the point of getting discomfort and becoming another person entirely.
Old 29-08-2021, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroomhead11 View Post
The older one gets, the more lonely one would feel.
If you are a decent looking guy with no money. Tinder and fat ladies will like you. I got a lot. But ain't talking because I was maximising my likes for the day.
Old 29-08-2021, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tinder. Fat ladies. Will absolve even if you are rich.
Old 06-09-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
I totally agree with this. R/s is a two-way thing. We satisfy the other person’s desire and ours get satisfied too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
actually its probably why you are alone. sorry to tell you in a candid way

Imagine a man who refuses to shave, and bath and stinks. His clothes are full of dirt, his finger nails are dirty. I once dated a woman, her body odor was ridiculous, and her pubic hair was like the amazon. She did not bother to even have basic upkeep. Contrast that with a clean smelling person, tidy, well kept. And here we are just talking about the looks. Then there are others....

at the end of the day, you present yourself in a way someone will take interest in you, be it looks, character etc...

Asking that you be yourself and someone has to accept all that you are is myopic and very selfish.

When in a relationship, its about what you give, not what you can take.

If you live life thinking what I can take, I want this, that like some of those who have been asking for hugs and love, my question is, in return what do you bring to the table?

Such arrangements are never going to work, hence I have seen much heartbreak and references that they were lied to, cheated on from people seeking such relationships.

Many people can lie to you so they get what they want, e.g "accept" you till they sleep with you, and get what was always on the cards. And then the deck of cards fall apart, you find out they lied, and have gfs, wives etc...

A normal relationship is not selfish, its 2 people who mutually exchange and at times, adjust and change- out of the affection for each other.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1