The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unexpected happenings

Keep it up!
Old 06-09-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all bros who up my points

Just to share, my old account was discovered by my wife on my desktop.

I basically clicked the remember me tick and she saw everything.

I had to surrender my email to her.

I have been cheonging for a few years. Not new..not old..still learning..

First started from condo ..then now venture more..hehe..

Some of these ang pai..I still kept in touch..some had led different lives.. we all have our past don’t we? I don’t judge but remember the good old times.
Old 07-09-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post

Some of these ang pai..I still kept in touch..some had led different lives.. we all have our past don’t we? I don’t judge but remember the good old times.
Why you all sharing the same computer?
Old 07-09-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Why you all sharing the same computer?
Not really same bro..we have our study room. She has her computer and I have mine.

But mine linked to the printer. She used mine to print some stuff.

I surf SBF liao, close the browser but never clear history. And since i click "remember me"..my wife saw it..

u know Google Chrome got show the last few sites I go? the first time u enter Google Chrome..she was curious as the thumbnail was ASIAN COMMERCIAL SEX...

It was bad.. real bad.

I had cheong since then..kept in touch with some ML who got married here (we still go out)..got one even is a citizen and she is still working (husband knows), i bang her raw.. went to a ML who first visit profess to like me, I bang her everytime since. Quite kinky as her condo has dogs, so banging her and the dogs goes running around. Went to a ML who looks like my cousin, was addicted at one point..

Sharing these stories which are real..not bombastic..do not expect those exagerated stories..some do not even have sex.
Old 07-09-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Me: 啊。可以啊。这里不是说没这些吗?(Sure, can ah? I thought this place cannot?)

She: 哥哥,我知道你们男生憋着,很辛苦的。可以啦。但是你要和我配合。不可以太慢。现在很危险。有老板,和警察 。(Can la big bro, I know it is tough for guys to endure and do not shoot. But you need to co-operate with me and cannot take too long, it is dangerous if too long)

Me: 嗯。我尽力。快快出 (Ok, I will try my best to cum asap)

With that, she quickly HJ me. Honestly nothing fantastic. I had not much feeling. Not much of a sensual feel. She sense that, and got down from my legs, and come standing beside me and then proceed to HJ. She was right beside me. My kuku was totally exposed, I guess she is not those who want to cover up with towel, but was quite kinky as I can imagine people looking into small window while this is done. Damn kinky or its just me. Covering up will lengthen the guy to cum I guess.

Man, this one is killer when she is beside me. I had some feel already. I wanted to be a gentlemen, but too many lustful thoughts overtook me. I really cannot help it. I put my left arm around her waist, no rejection! She has a nice firm butt and I keep touching. I wanted to push more...and more... and more.. but thinking if I should push the boundaries

She: 哥哥,你要快点啊。有点慢。(elder bro, u need to hurry a little..a little slow)

I nodded my head. And decide to just heck it..and touched her breast, BUT just outside her shirt. She did not object and continue to HJ me. I gently sayang her breast sensually and close my eyes..SHIOK! Soft and smooth!!! .

I then slowly go to her waist level, go under her shirt, which was tucked into her pants..and my fingers slowly untucked her shirt,just try and see her reaction..wow no reaction..and soon..and slowly make my way to her boobs under the shirt. Still, no objection! This time, my right hand was inside her shirt and I was touching her bra cup already. She was ok sia!!!

She: 哥哥,你很坏。你手都进来了,可以出了吗?和你说啊,很少人进来这里的因为很敏感的。。但我给你面子哥哥。 (Elder bro, you are very naughty..your fingers already inside my bra. I usually do not like people into my shirt and this part is sensitive, but I give you face)

I was quite high liao. Her boobs while small, itÂ’s soft and natural. My breathing became heavier but I can still tahan somemore. Call me a bastard, I want to tahan as long as possible. My left hand was outside of her bra cup, and I decide to bring my fingers slowly in to tune her nipple. No objection still. But I can tell it was sensitive and I guess she was a little shocked - but she played cool - her nipple was rock hard and fully erected. This was the best moment sia!!!

She look at me with her charming eyes. She: 哥哥,哥哥。。哥哥。 快点啊。(bro..bro..bro..cum cum cum..)

I just open my eyes halfway..u guys know the type high type. Her nipple was hard liao, and her boobs was soft. I was indeed high and I tried to unzip her pants..and she said: 哥哥,这里不行。真的不行。抱歉啊哥哥 (bro, cannot unzip me..i am so sorry bro..)

Her 哥哥 at this point make me damn high. Believe it or not..i can cum anytime. Just controlling it real hard and as long as possible.

She: 哥哥,要出了吗?(cumming soon?)She said it cheekily somehow.

She was grinning at me..yes she has a mask, but I can tell she is..really playing her nipple till I shiok. I actually want to use both hands to play..but think it was overboard..so I just used one hand..for now..hehe

I nod my head.. 要了。。要了。。

She bend down and whispered into my ears softly and seductively: 哥哥。。老公。。老公。。想着插我。。插我吧。。慢慢插。。舒服的。。很爽。。我也想要。。快 。。)
Old 07-09-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

A sidenote, there is a reason why I do not want to give out the contact..

The main reason is do not expect the same reaction I had with this ML.

I recommended a good buddy of mine. First session..it was different from the above. The teasing and all..the flirting..totally different.

The reason why I had a little more chemistry is because of my first encounter with her, and she sort of give me a little special treatment as she felt I had valued her.
Old 07-09-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She: 哥哥,我知道你们男生憋着,很辛苦的。可以啦。但是你要和我配合。不可以太慢。现在很危险。有老板,和警察。 哥哥。。老公。。老公。。想着插我。。插我吧。。慢慢插。。舒服的。。很爽。。我也想要。。快 。。)

配 。。再。。合 就是做爱嘛

Ending part sound like 仿效做爱的呻吟
This way sure cum very fast she very naughty ... haha
Old 07-09-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Better finish the story first before sharing contact. Once you share contact, some white knight will tell her about this story you are writing. Then the white knights will come to say XXX request that this story be deleted.

Whatever happens in SBF... stays in SBF. <--- this saying used to be valid a long long time ago in the early days of this forum when smartphones are not so common. Now people are showing the ML/FL reviews written here.
one of the "white knight" may turn out to be "blue knight" once story finished, contact shared - - the spa also finish.
my advice do not share contact - you never know who is asking - could be someone very smart or someone extremely stupid
Old 07-09-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
配 。。再。。合 就是做爱嘛

Ending part sound like 仿效做爱的呻吟
This way sure cum very fast she very naughty ... haha
haha..stay tuned bro.. stay tuned.. but do not expect bombastic stuff bro..cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
one of the "white knight" may turn out to be "blue knight" once story finished, contact shared - - the spa also finish.
my advice do not share contact - you never know who is asking - could be someone very smart or someone extremely stupid
hahaha...blue knight...or could be dark knight like batman!!! muahaha
Old 07-09-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 3
honkyman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhonkyman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

bro, i hear your story want to cry sia. same thing with me. My gf found out about SBF after using my computer.
Old 07-09-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, never share contact or identifiable description. - safety first!
Just share your story!
Old 07-09-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Bro, never share contact or identifiable description. - safety first!
Just share your story!
Yes bro.. I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkyman90 View Post
bro, i hear your story want to cry sia. same thing with me. My gf found out about SBF after using my computer.
LOL..is she together with u now bro? For me, luckily I never post FR of those stables..its mainly SPA or condo..heng ah..so I can say its just a harmless HJ..
Old 07-09-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
antimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, please keep going
Old 07-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Good sharing. I believe this is a very familiar scene for most of the chiongster. Nice to re-enact the scenes in words. Nostalgia
Old 07-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

The main reason is do not expect the same reaction I had with this ML.

I recommended a good buddy of mine. First session..it was different from the above. The teasing and all..the flirting..totally different.

The reason why I had a little more chemistry is because of my first encounter with her, and she sort of give me a little special treatment as she felt I had valued her.
I have similar encounter few years back. The ML nipple is also very sensitive and I were her first customer when she just start to work.

Something difference is it was her first time doing HJ during massage. So she didn’t know what can or can’t do with customer. I took the advantage and keep using my finger attacking her nipple before attack her bottom, and she was biting her own lips. I can tell she was trying hard not to show me her real reaction. After around 10-15 mins, my hand able to go into her pant and she was so wet. I started rubbing her clit, and I think she came after 5 mins. I think her leg turn soft, then she use one of her hand hold the bed and rest her head on my chest. Then I just shoot my load and almost reach her head.

After that we exchanged WeChat, then she told me that she did ask her colleagues how they deal with customer inside the room, and she said she does not dare to share with them what was happened between us in the room. She still said I am very naughty.

After that, I will always visit her at least 1 per week to fulfill our need to each other. In the end, we are like bf gf but she didn’t request anything from me. After a year, she went back to China and we still keep in touch till now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1