The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Love older ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
the +26 was my ex gf mom. did her a few times and mostly its at her house and only once in a hotel.
Wow.. kinky. Can you share the story?
Old 24-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Bro, up his points for encouragement ...i like to know the details too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-09-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward to the juicy stories from bro stanlee too.
Old 24-09-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro, up his points for encouragement ...i like to know the details too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
looking forward to the juicy stories from bro stanlee too.
bro i cant write and my english is damn bad.
Old 24-09-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro i cant write and my english is damn bad.
Then how about taking a video or some pics of your next session with her, and then share with us?

No writing skills required. Just need some basic handphone handling skills.
Old 25-09-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Gimme a mature woman anytime

One of my FBs is in her late 40s. Sex with her is always so sensually loving and intense. Maybe my dick and her pussy are made perfectly for each other.

From my personal experience, I find that older women know how to enjoy sex better than the young ones. Like they said, old is gold. Just need to know how to hit the sweet spot.

Yet to try women in their 50s though. But with bro Neoguri's valuable tips, I'll be gunning for it
Go for it bro. It can be enjoyable.
Yesterday, my 54 year old menopause FB had her car in for servicing and was given a loaner car.
I jokingly suggested to her that we should have car sex in it.
Met her at her house and we drove to get a burger before going back to the service center to collect her car.
On the way there, she drove to a car park and really wanted to have car sex. She even brought a tube of KY gel.
However, I declined it as I wasn't really keen as car sex is not as comfortable and I have the comfort of home and privacy.

So, we collected her car and then went to my house.
With her, I am sometime not very horny but she gave me a BBBJ to get me started.
Switched to 69 which I had not done since 20+ years ago.
Licked her real good and she came 5 times in that 69 position. - she is the only woman among the 27 I had whom can cum multiple times, one after another.
After the 5th which was the biggest ever, she collapsed and was still trembling about half a minute after that.
Finished her off with a slow and loving missionary with lots of kissing and licking followed by hard pounding and CIP in doggy.

Overall, a very enjoyable session!
Maybe will rest for a day and ask her back for a sleepover on Saturday night.
Old 27-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i do find an old guy in sugarbook.live first year in my uni, we are like mutual friends, grab own benefits from each other
Old 27-09-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Then how about taking a video or some pics of your next session with her, and then share with us?

No writing skills required. Just need some basic handphone handling skills.
haha picture and video is clearer than wording
Old 27-09-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
For me is +26 and -24
you can accept is good
Old 27-09-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

bigger age gaps also have its own benefit
Old 27-09-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
the +26 was my ex gf mom. did her a few times and mostly its at her house and only once in a hotel.
Bro, how did it started? She initiated it first or you? Did you always CIP assuming you were very young and energetic then and hard to pull out when cumming.
Old 28-09-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

if they are dry, use a water-based lubricant (not KY as its petrolum gel) or your saliva

tbh, i have not met a mature woman (above 50) that is dry...yet. Maybe because i enjoy foreplay and will always ensure the woman is aroused and wet before i penetrate

The oldest woman i have fuck so far is 65, she is wet and horny like hell.. i will never forget her VS, LP lingerie and her moan..
Old 28-09-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
if they are dry, use a water-based lubricant (not KY as its petrolum gel) or your saliva

tbh, i have not met a mature woman (above 50) that is dry...yet. Maybe because i enjoy foreplay and will always ensure the woman is aroused and wet before i penetrate

The oldest woman i have fuck so far is 65, she is wet and horny like hell.. i will never forget her VS, LP lingerie and her moan..
Bro Kim siew, what’s the diff in effects between water based and petroleum gel?
Old 28-09-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15642 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

Vintage
U must’ve had a jolly good time.
Old 28-09-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Bro Kim siew, what’s the diff in effects between water based and petroleum gel?
My bad, KY is water based not petrolum based but its thicker than the usual water-base lubricant.. Get the water-based lubricant for tenga - by far the best i have tried.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1