The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
hoya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed

dunno what gov want. keep raiding but still kept geylang closed
For people who kana sperms rushed to brain, nowhere to release.
sure will soon turn to molestation or raping. scary sia, especially for underage.

late LKY is smart. To fight illegal stuffs, he set up legal place to counter it. like gambling and geylang stable.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14422 / Power: 14
69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
First time I've seen a name and shame of a patron.

So it looks like even though it's not illegal to use sexual services, your name if you cooperate in investigations can be printed in the papers for all to see.

Won't be surprise if this is indirect approach to try to clamp down on sexual services.. Not illegal but if the courts have your name, the reporter will print it big big.
Mr Koh was caught in the act while in his birthday suit?

So maybe he save $100
Old 22-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Look what the cause after heavy raid on HC n SPA n lead to closed in the 90s ?
B4 tat never hear of FLs operating in HDB but now its all over
Now may be more to come
Old 22-09-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
lol use wechat nearby to get clients is suicide. cantonment so near.
depends on whether she is PR or new Singapore citizen? If she is either, she is not afraid of getting deported. Getting caught is just a matter of changing shops with a small fine. Many Viet girls in FJ shops are holding pink ICs

They are open because they don't want to attract guys who are out for massage with HJ. Waste their time. Guys like me also don't want to go to FJ shops when I am just looking for massage with hj. So when I ask them how much money I need to bring along in wechat, some ML openly say $150 everything also can.
Old 22-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

what if caught in the act during police raid , but argue that the ml is gf or mistress . Can this help to get off the hook ?
Old 22-09-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
what if caught in the act during police raid , but argue that the ml is gf or mistress . Can this help to get off the hook ?
Can. But you may have to continue your argument in the courts if they don't believe you
Old 22-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Cannot lah. There are some conditions or requirements for the registration of MP as a business, which is to use the facilities for massage only. If this kind of reason can get one off the hook, the MPs will be operating like love hotels. My humble views.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Lol 😝 can say that BF visit GF workplace but 欲火焚身,情不自禁😂
Old 22-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Usually AV don’t name the customer unless he guai lan! They will hoax customers that the masseuse had indeed offered sexual services for monetary rewards and be witness after signing a letter. If u try to be hero, good luck to you
Old 22-09-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

Wondering why they don't have early warning system in place.
Can prostate care be defined as HJ? Pretty subjective
Old 22-09-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

I had the unfortunate experience of being caught in a raid a few months back when I was chionging dome 2, and thankfully, I lived to play another day. So this info is right from the horses' mouth.
The bros who said don't be guai lan and tell the truth are right. To tell you the truth, some AV are actually quite nice. I remembered there was an older probably more senior officer who winked at me and told me "we are all men.. I understand why you are here, but we have a job to do and so just tell us the truth". It is actually the younger kar kia officers that will appear more fierce and try to intimidate you. All you have to do is to stand your ground, know your rights that you have not committed any crime but speak the truth so that they can just conclude the case quickly. That can help you a lot. The worst is the case drags on to court and then you have to be called to be witness. There is when the reporters will get you know about you. A lot of people blame AV but actually they are not the ones that leak out the names.. Reporters will have their ways once the case goes up to court.
Old 23-09-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

You can choose not to be witness right? Being a witness is a waste of time. No benefits.
Old 23-09-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
You can choose not to be witness right? Being a witness is a waste of time. No benefits.

Ah hia... When the court order, or subpoena comes, you think you can refuse? If you don't go then it will really become a crime and charged under contempt of court. Its all listed in the govt websites...
Old 27-09-2021, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Moreliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
I had the unfortunate experience of being caught in a raid a few months back when I was chionging dome 2, and thankfully, I lived to play another day. So this info is right from the horses' mouth.
The bros who said don't be guai lan and tell the truth are right. To tell you the truth, some AV are actually quite nice. I remembered there was an older probably more senior officer who winked at me and told me "we are all men.. I understand why you are here, but we have a job to do and so just tell us the truth". It is actually the younger kar kia officers that will appear more fierce and try to intimidate you. All you have to do is to stand your ground, know your rights that you have not committed any crime but speak the truth so that they can just conclude the case quickly. That can help you a lot. The worst is the case drags on to court and then you have to be called to be witness. There is when the reporters will get you know about you. A lot of people blame AV but actually they are not the ones that leak out the names.. Reporters will have their ways once the case goes up to court.

How it happen? They just break door while u fj/hj? did you hav any clue before? how long was whole ordeal?
Old 27-09-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. My questions is when you "tell the truth", what is the truth? The truth that you are there for a massage? Or the truth that you are there for a massage and expecting a hj?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1