The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FB woes

Current FB loves power play in the bedroom. Loves calling me his slut, while I’m happy to please him 100% in bed within a daddy / kitten kink; he’s starting to treat me literally like a slut at his beck and call in real life too. As in, when I try to initiate a meetup, he is never available, yet he doesn’t try to reschedule either. It’s just dead end. Until the next time he decides to be all enthusiastic because he wants pussy. This leaves me feeling annoyed and upset and yet I continue to meet him after everything’s said and done.

Do you folks (guys and ladies) have FBs like that?

And what do you do to handle it?
Old 25-09-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: FB woes

Well, I am sorry to hear what you are going through. I can't speak for all other guys but I think most of us, we tend to treat ladies, even if she is just a FB, with respect.
If he doesn't match your values, perhaps wanna consider having a change? Pretty sure bros here would love to respect and pleasure you haha.
Old 25-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Below articles sharing if make sense to you

English translation:
The meaning of two people together

Two people are together for someone to rely on and love, not for feeling wronged, tears from the pillow, and thinking about whether it is worth it or not. Feelings-the first thing to consider is whether you like this person or not. After getting along for a long time, you You have to consider whether you like yourself at the moment. If you become irritable, negative and humble, and often radiate various negative energies, I suggest you get out of this relationship that consumes you as soon as possible. The meaning of two people being together is to encourage each other. Nourish and grow with each other and support each other, and work side by side against life's problems, instead of losing your faith in loving life

English translation:
The highest level of love a man has for a woman is to teach her social survival skills, to give her resources and support, even if one day without him, a woman will live well and decently;

The highest level of love a woman has for a man is to appreciate his qualities, tap his potential, affirm his uniqueness, teach him love and self-love, and he knows how to care for himself without her. #emotion

Old 25-09-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Well, I am sorry to hear what you are going through. I can't speak for all other guys but I think most of us, we tend to treat ladies, even if she is just a FB, with respect.
If he doesn't match your values, perhaps wanna consider having a change? Pretty sure bros here would love to respect and pleasure you haha.
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I’m thinking hard to let go now.
Anyway it’s been a year, so I think it’s long past its days of glory.
I’m just disappointed at the lack of basic respect in the form of communication which I think should be the basis of any human to human interaction.
Old 25-09-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
He took you for granted, I'm sure you feel it and know it.

The better question is, what are you gonna do about it?
Old 25-09-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Below articles sharing if make sense to you

English translation:
The meaning of two people together

Two people are together for someone to rely on and love, not for feeling wronged, tears from the pillow, and thinking about whether it is worth it or not. Feelings-the first thing to consider is whether you like this person or not. After getting along for a long time, you You have to consider whether you like yourself at the moment. If you become irritable, negative and humble, and often radiate various negative energies, I suggest you get out of this relationship that consumes you as soon as possible. The meaning of two people being together is to encourage each other. Nourish and grow with each other and support each other, and work side by side against life's problems, instead of losing your faith in loving life

English translation:
The highest level of love a man has for a woman is to teach her social survival skills, to give her resources and support, even if one day without him, a woman will live well and decently;

The highest level of love a woman has for a man is to appreciate his qualities, tap his potential, affirm his uniqueness, teach him love and self-love, and he knows how to care for himself without her. #emotion

Thanks for your reply. I’m not sure how it relates to my case but appreciated nonetheless
Old 25-09-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
He took you for granted, I'm sure you feel it and know it.

The better question is, what are you gonna do about it?
Of course I feel it and I know it. But I continue to “forgive” and let it slide. There was once he just completely ghosted me right up to the time that we were supposed to meet, citing some excuse about his mom. Oh well.
Old 25-09-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
Of course I feel it and I know it. But I continue to “forgive” and let it slide. There was once he just completely ghosted me right up to the time that we were supposed to meet, citing some excuse about his mom. Oh well.
If you can accept his aimai aimai attitude then carry on, I'm sure he is special in his own ways to have you forgo his behavior
Old 25-09-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Cant even respect u as a human being.... Time to fuck him off....

As a girl, no worry no cocks... SBF here long Q for u if u need 1...or 2...or 3...

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 25-09-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
If you can stand it just carry on, if not just forget..
Hands upp ✋✋, i want apply for this post if available..🤭🤭
Old 25-09-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
If you can accept his aimai aimai attitude then carry on, I'm sure he is special in his own ways to have you forgo his behavior
I’m sad to say he does have a certain charm. Plus yes he’s great in bed. Ultimately though I’m a logical person who will not continue with this.
Old 25-09-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Cant even respect u as a human being.... Time to fuck him off....

As a girl, no worry no cocks... SBF here long Q for u if u need 1...or 2...or 3...
Haha thanks a lot for your kind words
Old 25-09-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Why are you upset about his behaviour you condone and cultivate?
Old 25-09-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
If you can stand it just carry on, if not just forget..
Hands upp ✋✋, i want apply for this post if available..🤭🤭
Lol I know I’ll probably get some offers here. It’s also why I’m here anyways.
Old 25-09-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Why are you upset about his behaviour you condone and cultivate?
You made an excellent point: I’m just one of those who forgives easily especially if the person has some quality I like. As to what it is about him, I’m not sure myself. But definitely not romantic attachment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1