The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
Am curious why do you invest in all those things. She likes them?
well no one wants to seem like a beggar and after some time, there is a hope to spice things up instead of looking for another person

she's wasn't adverse to them, was game, but after it was done, it was just put away, we never reused any cosplay attire or sex toy again
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-10-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That’s sad. You prefer the lady to initiate sometimes too. I hardly initiate. When I do, my fb can’t make it and he just cuts me off there leaving me hanging. I’m bothered enough to start a thread on this lol.
I usually find time to make it if my (ex)FB ask. Cos, I feel that it's not nice rejecting them. If I really cannot make it, I'll make it up with them on other days. I want them to know that they are still wanted and still attractive.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I gave up

from scouting and curating fun sex toys, to lots of cosplay uniforms, fun hotels, it was a soccer ball situation- kick me I move

Made me feel like a hard up beggar, so I moved on.

The FB has become just F- Friend.
Yes... I totally feel you bro. Sex is always a 2 way traffic.
Old 17-10-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 13
WiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod View Post
Sex is always a 2 way traffic.
Indeed bro
Old 17-10-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Most likely you're both not keen in chatting about each other's kinks e.g. 3some, tour together, couple swaps, petting in cinemas, doing it in secluded places, etc. Very boring fb relationships... Both already very bored with each other already. No new stuff... just go hotel to fxxk. Not doing any other new things together. Tired of each other liao...
Agree. Fb is meant to fulfill both needs n fetish probably. Is fun to have adventurous fb n noe each position like what u shared bro.
Old 17-10-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrylover View Post
To TS,

Imho, I do not think your FB is worth your attention. cocks are everywhere. If he do not treasure you, find another. Females finding fb is an easier process. Srsly, time to switch.

My 2cents worth, fb rs should be a little exclusive and happy. Not like how he is treating you. I treat my fbs with respect. And if they ask/call, i will always try to be there. Not ghosting
Agree sis cherry..is a mutual respect even for fbs. Then both will enjoy d intimacy n fun
Old 17-10-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
No I’m not looking for a bf or husband in him. Lol. That’s madness. I’m saying that he treats me like I’m an option. All our meetups are super last minute and it’s always him asking me, but when I initiate; he’s never available.
Sis can feel u..maybe sometime u should reject him when last min invitation
Human being always have a weakness of taking for granted.perhaps i guess probably u never reject him b4 , that's why dis happen..anyway like many said just find another fb..is easier job for lady than guy
Old 17-10-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
H4rdOn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't get it though, how y'all brush upon the topic of asking to be FBs with the other party or sense if they are interested in being FBs?
Old 18-10-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

TS, sorry to hear that your fb has been taking you for granted. Sounds like there’s power play here. He probable knows he’s a good catch and thus is able to have that take-it-or-leave-it attitude. No point feeding his ego anymore.

Time to move on and find another fb that meets your needs. Am sure you will
Old 19-10-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Current FB loves power play in the bedroom. Loves calling me his slut, while I’m happy to please him 100% in bed within a daddy / kitten kink; he’s starting to treat me literally like a slut at his beck and call in real life too. As in, when I try to initiate a meetup, he is never available, yet he doesn’t try to reschedule either. It’s just dead end. Until the next time he decides to be all enthusiastic because he wants pussy. This leaves me feeling annoyed and upset and yet I continue to meet him after everything’s said and done.

Do you folks (guys and ladies) have FBs like that?

And what do you do to handle it?
If its FBs you are looking for then get involve emotionally... If you want a serious relationship then this Uncle is not for you as he's a player. And the truth is... Players will lie without blinking that they LOVE you, emo yr feelings but thats when they want yr pussy. After getting what they want, kick you aside until they miss your sex or they cant get it anywhere else, they will look for you again. You are alike a sex doll to satisfy their needs sexually. Thats what FB is all about... Satisfy each other needs sexually and nothing emotionally. Thats my view... Hope it helps...
Old 20-10-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks. Your words hit the nail on the head.
Hope it can help you get out of your dilemma.

Dont worry, you will get your fix.

Me also looking for a fix
Old 20-10-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Current FB loves power play in the bedroom. Loves calling me his slut, while I’m happy to please him 100% in bed within a daddy / kitten kink; he’s starting to treat me literally like a slut at his beck and call in real life too. As in, when I try to initiate a meetup, he is never available, yet he doesn’t try to reschedule either. It’s just dead end. Until the next time he decides to be all enthusiastic because he wants pussy. This leaves me feeling annoyed and upset and yet I continue to meet him after everything’s said and done.

Do you folks (guys and ladies) have FBs like that?

And what do you do to handle it?
i used to have one too, that time during young time that we meet in sugarbook.live
Old 20-10-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4rdOn View Post
I don't get it though, how y'all brush upon the topic of asking to be FBs with the other party or sense if they are interested in being FBs?
can straight away asked, many people is opened
Old 20-10-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
as long as you treat the girl well, she would not make your life difficult
this really important, if not, girl is a real headache
Old 20-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I’m thinking hard to let go now.
Anyway it’s been a year, so I think it’s long past its days of glory.
I’m just disappointed at the lack of basic respect in the form of communication which I think should be the basis of any human to human interaction.
just let it go and start your new life
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1