The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
How important is foreplay?

Curious about how important foreplay is for people before they actually start fucking, and is the need (or lack thereof) ?

1.always necessary before actual sex,
2.optional (sometimes you do and sometimes you don't)
3. almost always ignored?
Old 12-10-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How important is foreplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
Curious about how important foreplay is for people before they actually start fucking, and is the need (or lack thereof) ?

1.always necessary before actual sex,
2.optional (sometimes you do and sometimes you don't)
3. almost always ignored?
For myself...i never understand why some men can start to fuck without foreplay
Do they actually care about their partners?

But of course, if their partners are of the same gender and loves pain, it's perfectly fine!

Foreplay is sensual, arousing, seductive, intensifying, encouraging, and most definitely needed for me. And the girl of course...
Why you so like dat?
Old 12-10-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine you are super hungry for the entire day and you can't wait to eat! You have been craving spicy lala, char siew omelette, kung pow frog legs, lettuce with oyster sauce, sambal eggplant. So, you cook lah. Everything is ready, you walked over to the rice cooker, you forgot to boil rice. Of course you can still eat the dishes but without rice, no soul at all.

Foreplay is the rice. You need to wash it, rub it, rinse it, measure the water, switch it on & the rice will come out perfect everytime. Unless you both don't like to eat rice lah, then no comment.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 12-10-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Foreplay is a 2 way street for me. Guys like to have their dick licked and be aroused before the action, same for the girls. I always believe it is something reciprocal and both parties should be enjoying and not just one party working and the other enjoying.

However i also know there are some guys who doesn't like to go down and eat the pussy. Which kinda puzzled me, because i am someone who likes to eat it. Seeing my partner squirming in pleasure, makes me even more aroused
Old 12-10-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

It depends on what type of foreplay your partner needs.

Some wants it just before sex, some may treat teasing as foreplay.

My wife tends to be more aroused with the teasing version rather than pre-sex foreplay, so we usually get a lil frisky or flirty wherever we go and generally she’d be sufficiently wet and aroused to go straight into the action.
Old 12-10-2021, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

100% important, it gets both in the mood, to rest the mind off the other things at home/work/outside.

It's a good must have, even for the quickie session
Old 12-10-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2700 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

There are 2 kinds of foreplay, physical and mental. Physical foreplay is run of the mill and experienced operators usually fall into a routine. Its like the same steps before the main event. To a certain extend, its done for the sake of being done and believe me your partner usually is already bored of it.

Mental foreplay, when done correctly is powerful, it can go on for hours or days even leading up to teh main event so when it is time, there is no time to waste.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Only chicken dun need foreplay. Faster fuck faster cum faster pay & Fuck off
Old 12-10-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

once you've had strong build up (maybe even for months of flirting and wondering if it will happen with a new partner), it's very hard to feel the same explosive and complete satisfaction from a casual meaningless and abrupt sex.

anyone else agrees with this?
Old 12-10-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

You can ignore foreplay if:

1. you just want to fuck and get done with it. you dont care about the experience during the fucking process, just want to release load.
2. You are committing rape
3. you are fucking a sex slave

otherwise, foreplay will often give you a better experience in return. Including paid sex
Old 12-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do OP mean seduction before sex?

If the sex is to make babies, for some couple wanting to be 100% sure, may prep their health, select a time and date, and straight away have intercourse.

Otherwise, for pleasure. the sex will start with seduction. subtle hint, whisper, touches, put on sexy pajamas, and some may prep themselves with sensual massage.. and the moment the wet tongue touches the body, all hell should have broken loose liao.. and in this stage. "Intercourse" may be optional for some couple, as they may have exploded on one another in 69 position..

Technically, engaging in foreplay is already having sex.. intercourse, oral sex? foreplay is like custom made sex, like a complete sex package done according to your taste..
Old 12-10-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qissyalynne View Post
once you've had strong build up (maybe even for months of flirting and wondering if it will happen with a new partner), it's very hard to feel the same explosive and complete satisfaction from a casual meaningless and abrupt sex.

anyone else agrees with this?
Quite true
Old 12-10-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

depends on the kind of sex you're having too!
Old 12-10-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Foreplay is a 2 way street for me. Guys like to have their dick licked and be aroused before the action, same for the girls. I always believe it is something reciprocal and both parties should be enjoying and not just one party working and the other enjoying.

However i also know there are some guys who doesn't like to go down and eat the pussy. Which kinda puzzled me, because i am someone who likes to eat it. Seeing my partner squirming in pleasure, makes me even more aroused
Yes, agree with u bro...foreplay must be a 2-way street kind of thingy for best sexual enjoyment for the couple ...u play with me n i play with u tgt at the same time ...

not sure abt certain guys, but the reason why many guys don't go down to eat pussy is that their female partners won't allow them to for hygiene reasons...as men enjoy their dicks being licked, sucked n blown by their women thru' a bbbj, they also know that women will also enjoy their pussy being similarly licked n sucked by their men...thus most men won't mind to lick n suck their partner's pussy as they know it is v. pleasurable to their female partner n they want their female partners to enjoy the sex with them too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-10-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Foreplay to me is important as it set the mood. Kissing and licking every part of your partner and slowly moving down south get your partner arouse and wet . Without foreplay ,it’s more transactional and no different from masturbation .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1