The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How important is foreplay?

Old 12-10-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well as for me, foreplay (with passion) only comes with the energy with the girl when it matches you. Both super horny and both want to go all night, foreplay is a must but just want to release or late for meeting forget about foreplay. WASTE TIME ONLY
Old 12-10-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
It depends on what type of foreplay your partner needs.

Some wants it just before sex, some may treat teasing as foreplay.

My wife tends to be more aroused with the teasing version rather than pre-sex foreplay, so we usually get a lil frisky or flirty wherever we go and generally she’d be sufficiently wet and aroused to go straight into the action.
and that only comes with passion, sometimes when i bonk sugarbook.live or tinder girls passion can be found but energy not with all
Old 12-10-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by llpatrick View Post
100% important, it gets both in the mood, to rest the mind off the other things at home/work/outside.

It's a good must have, even for the quickie session
quickie got enough time to foreplay ah haha
Old 12-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
There are 2 kinds of foreplay, physical and mental. Physical foreplay is run of the mill and experienced operators usually fall into a routine. Its like the same steps before the main event. To a certain extend, its done for the sake of being done and believe me your partner usually is already bored of it.

Mental foreplay, when done correctly is powerful, it can go on for hours or days even leading up to teh main event so when it is time, there is no time to waste.
very true!! best answer
Old 12-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Foreplay to me is important as it set the mood. Kissing and licking every part of your partner and slowly moving down south get your partner arouse and wet . Without foreplay ,it’s more transactional and no different from masturbation .
well its always nice when someone else does it for u
Old 12-10-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
There are 2 kinds of foreplay, physical and mental. Physical foreplay is run of the mill and experienced operators usually fall into a routine. Its like the same steps before the main event. To a certain extend, its done for the sake of being done and believe me your partner usually is already bored of it.

Mental foreplay, when done correctly is powerful, it can go on for hours or days even leading up to teh main event so when it is time, there is no time to waste.
Mental foreplay is probably what me and my wife usually do to each other. Ha!
Old 12-10-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
Ya, but I prefer to be the “giving” party . Seeing my partner’s face twit, moan is like an orgasm to me 😂
Old 13-10-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

one old samster once said..

if foreplay is done well, the woman will come looking for you whenever she needs.

you may not have the looks but if foreplay is good, she will come to you like bees to honey
Old 13-10-2021, 02:40 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
one old samster once said..

if foreplay is done well, the woman will come looking for you whenever she needs.

you may not have the looks but if foreplay is good, she will come to you like bees to honey
I always spend 20-30 minutes on foreplay only
Old 13-10-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!

Foreplay can mean as simple as light touches or teasing throughout the day, then at night you either get pounced on or can pounce, coz its been building up your appetite the whole day.

Or right before sex, to make both in the mood, I believe foreplay makes both happy and estactic, and the fuck that comes after is even more explosive.
Old 13-10-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

is very important, i and my sugarbook babe like it, touch here and there feeling comes faster
Old 13-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
and that only comes with passion, sometimes when i bonk sugarbook.live or tinder girls passion can be found but energy not with all
sugarbook.live girl more energetic, looks from their stream knows already
Old 13-10-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes true, you just relax and enjoy....why not?
Old 13-10-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
quickie got enough time to foreplay ah haha
quick have its own quick trick...hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1