The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all
A singing hairdresser

I have a fetish for two types of women, hairdresser and one with a good singing voice. I always frequent salons with very pretty stylists and I usually dont move on beyond the professional relationship. Until one day...

This salon is located around town. Not the very atas type but mid tier pricing like $50 for a haircut. The salon is filled with fucking chio stylist and quite pretty 洗发妹. There was this particular 洗发妹 who will always wash my hair when I went down...

Elsa was a foreign girl who isn't very tall. She has long blonde(dyed) hair with a very smooth tanned skin. She loves dressing in a blouse showing her cleavage but selects her bra well so it matches her clothes and never had a nipslip.

"Oh hi, you're new here, whats your name?"

"Yes, I've been here for a month. Name's Elsa. Nice to meet you."

Elsa began to show her magic touch. Washing my hair and massaging my scalp, singing along the way.

"You have a very nice voice, and your hands make me feel relaxed." I said, while closing my eyes, showing that I'm thoroughly enjoying myself.

"Thank you, you're very kind." she said, with a smile I supposed.

"So you've been here for a month? How long have you been in Singapore?"

"A month." she replied

"Yes I know you've been here for a month, but how long have you been working in Singapore?" I continued.

"Yes sir, a month. I've only been in Singapore a month. I started work the very day I reach Singapore while pulling my luggage here." she said while laughing.

My heart moved when I saw the way she laughed. Her lush beautiful hair bouncing with her movement. Her soft lips stretching with her smile. Its like cupid shot an arrow, my heart beat faster, it was racing, wanting to win her heart.

"Oh really? You must have not been around Singapore much. Tell you what, when's your off day? Let me bring you around Singapore for sight seeing."

"Oh ok. I'm off every Thursday."

Inwas surprised when she agreed. I did not expect it to go so smoothly. I confirmed again by asking, "you sure? You're ok?"

"Yes sure. I have no friends here in Singapore, wouldnt hurt to have a friend."

"Alright then, that settles it. See you on Thursday. You have my number(I am a regular customer), call me."
Old 16-10-2021, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
cordycup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A singing hairdresser

Very good start TS, please continue
Old 16-10-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks promising!!
Old 16-10-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
I have a fetish for two types of women, hairdresser and one with a good singing voice. I always frequent salons with very pretty stylists and I usually dont move on beyond the professional relationship. Until one day...

This salon is located around town. Not the very atas type but mid tier pricing like $50 for a haircut. The salon is filled with fucking chio stylist and quite pretty 洗发妹. There was this particular 洗发妹 who will always wash my hair when I went down...

Elsa was a foreign girl who isn't very tall. She has long blonde(dyed) hair with a very smooth tanned skin. She loves dressing in a blouse showing her cleavage but selects her bra well so it matches her clothes and never had a nipslip.

Elsa began to show her magic touch. Washing my hair and massaging my scalp, singing along the way.

"You have a very nice voice, and your hands make me feel relaxed." I said, while closing my eyes, showing that I'm thoroughly enjoying myself.

"A month." she replied

"Yes I know you've been here for a month, but how long have you been working in Singapore?" I continued.

"Yes sir, a month. I've only been in Singapore a month. I started work the very day I reach Singapore while pulling my luggage here." she said while laughing.

My heart moved when I saw the way she laughed. Her lush beautiful hair bouncing with her movement. Her soft lips stretching with her smile. Its like cupid shot an arrow, my heart beat faster, it was racing, wanting to win her heart.

"Oh really? You must have not been around Singapore much. Tell you what, when's your off day? Let me bring you around Singapore for sight seeing."

Inwas surprised when she agreed. I did not expect it to go so smoothly. I confirmed again by asking, "you sure? You're ok?"

"Alright then, that settles it. See you on Thursday. You have my number(I am a regular customer), call me."
She did not wear mask saloon should wear mask
Old 16-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
cramlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess TS is relating the incident before the COVID19 pandemic. Cheers
Old 16-10-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice one, upped +11
Old 16-10-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!

Please share the location.. if not hear your stories also no use
Old 16-10-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
EvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramlover View Post
I guess TS is relating the incident before the COVID19 pandemic. Cheers
I think so too
Old 17-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushup View Post
Please share the location.. if not hear your stories also no use
Read over a few times and you'll get the hint
Old 17-10-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

"A month." she replied

Exactly what the fuck has a singing hair dresser got to do with Adult Discussions about Sex?
Old 18-10-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
bundeslega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more updates
Old 21-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold

On the day TS supposed to meet her, She came with her husband. She didn't have any friends in Singapore. Only her husband.

The end
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1