The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
tsuchiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Worst local FL encounter ever, pls avoid else you regret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
any bro got any good advice on how can make her pay for my damage?I doubt she will pay me the damage so simply.
From your account of the incident, only referring to the portion of scratching your car, She has committed a Tort in Intentional Action which may be pursued even if you were total strangers, notwithstanding that you had a commercial relationship with her in the previous dealings.

It is also a chargeable offense under the penal code as vandalism. Therefore Police action against her is also possible. (1)

Next is to ascertain that there is actual and factual harm, injury, damages and/ losses to you or your property. For this case, the damages to the paintwork of your car is substantial enough to take a case against her. (2)

Your recommended next course of action is to report the case to Police for Vandalism and to tell the cops that you intend to take out a private summon against her for damages on top of the PP's prosecution against her. But to do so, you need to satisfy 2 conditions:
1) You must not be worried about the trouble involved and possible disclosure of your patronage of her (it is not illegal to patronize a FL under the law here so long as you can establish that you did not go through a Pimp) (3)
2) You need to establish her identity and make it possible for the cops to locate her. After the cops have hauled her up to the station for questioning, you may then apply for court order or through a lawyer to get her actual identity to proceed with private summons against her.

That spells out your final course of action which is to actually sue her for the damages caused by her.

You may also want to bear in mind that the court will never accord 100% of legal costs in such cases (usually up to 80% but normally around 50%) to the winning party especially if that party is the plaintiff. So if the damages were not serious enough to recover at least 10 to 20 K of damages, I'll still suggest that you do not take up a private suit... Just get the cops to act will do.

Foot Notes:

(1) See statutes of the Republic of Singapore Cap 244 Section 425

(2) See Bolton V Stone 1954 SLR

(3) See statutes of the Republic of Singapore Cap 353 Section 140
Old 08-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

all in all...trouble...simply put...SUAY...if u have the time...go ahead...she will be put to shame too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchiya View Post
From your account of the incident, only referring to the portion of scratching your car, She has committed a Tort in Intentional Action which may be pursued even if you were total strangers, notwithstanding that you had a commercial relationship with her in the previous dealings.

It is also a chargeable offense under the penal code as vandalism. Therefore Police action against her is also possible. (1)

Next is to ascertain that there is actual and factual harm, injury, damages and/ losses to you or your property. For this case, the damages to the paintwork of your car is substantial enough to take a case against her. (2)

Your recommended next course of action is to report the case to Police for Vandalism and to tell the cops that you intend to take out a private summon against her for damages on top of the PP's prosecution against her. But to do so, you need to satisfy 2 conditions:
1) You must not be worried about the trouble involved and possible disclosure of your patronage of her (it is not illegal to patronize a FL under the law here so long as you can establish that you did not go through a Pimp) (3)
2) You need to establish her identity and make it possible for the cops to locate her. After the cops have hauled her up to the station for questioning, you may then apply for court order or through a lawyer to get her actual identity to proceed with private summons against her.

That spells out your final course of action which is to actually sue her for the damages caused by her.

You may also want to bear in mind that the court will never accord 100% of legal costs in such cases (usually up to 80% but normally around 50%) to the winning party especially if that party is the plaintiff. So if the damages were not serious enough to recover at least 10 to 20 K of damages, I'll still suggest that you do not take up a private suit... Just get the cops to act will do.

Foot Notes:

(1) See statutes of the Republic of Singapore Cap 244 Section 425

(2) See Bolton V Stone 1954 SLR

(3) See statutes of the Republic of Singapore Cap 353 Section 140
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 08-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wldsguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro please tell me her mail and fb so i won't repeat the mistake =.=
Old 09-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Bro tsuchiya, thanks for the advice, but for tat kind of trouble, and no certainty i can hit her hard, i think the time spend is more costly than the car repair.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by satry View Post
Can complain to police for vandalism.... quite a serious offence in SG
edited.........
Old 11-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
greendevil ,

i meet up with her yesterday , i ride my bike , i tell her do at staircase she dont want ,

ask me why never drive car , i say my car two seater mah , not comfortable ..

she so so looker only ...

i didnt go on with her as i just wanna see how she look like

hahaha in the end i ta bao noodle go home eat .

she eat a ciggie and scold me

hahaha
i think u more bastard than her... pui...
Old 11-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

can i have the FB account
Old 11-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

wldsguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is her msn XXXXX_XXXXX_1983?
Old 11-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
abang_becak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never ever hire a local FL... too much hassle
laura (exoticunt) probably the most unforgettable one
Old 11-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wldsguy View Post
is her msn XXXXX_XXXXX_1983?

no leh, as TS stated, her msn is [email protected].
xxxxx_xxxxx_1983 doesnt exist
Old 12-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

to whomever who zap me .

this girl had already been showing an attitude to a bro ( bro green ) whom is her client .

i didnt fake her into a meeting where by i mia myself .

she refuse to go with me to the staircase what can i do .

got ball and guts to zap no ballS to put name ?

what a coward !!
Old 13-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

hornyteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
Bro like to share with all bros here a worst FL encounter ever.

Today, I got to know one of my MSN gf which I know from Facebook mentioned she sort of cash. After some talk, she offered 300 for service. Initally, I was a bit hesitate as she is no stunner anyway.However, thinking she is in need of help and it a local rate, I though why not....

We finally met at a place in amk. She started off grumbling how poor she is, and how pitiful her family is and ask me buy her cigarette etc, which I did. We then proceed to a hotel. On my car, she insulted my gf of been ugly when she saw her pic in my phone and say she is far fetch from her. This got me a bit pissed.

At the hotel, she keep pestering me to keep her 50 buck after the deed as she lost a contact lens and she cant see clearly. Initally, I told her depend on her service, which is nothing to be shout of, so I was a bit reluctant to give her the tips. Upon seeing I not giving her the tips, she insult me by saying how "hei xin" and etc I was, which I also endure it and wanna quickly get over it . I mean wat the point to argue over with her.

Next,I sent her to woodland as I had earlier promise her in my car. She again pestered me for the money which I was already rather hot and piss from all the insult she saying. I just kept my silent and maintain a smiling face all along.

Upon reaching the destination, she still pestered me again for the money which i am boiling hot already. At this point, she asked me buy her a can of drink at the nearby supermarket, which I of course refused as i am thinking wtf, so cheapo meh, $1+ also wan me pay. but again I kept my silent and reply her with a smile. She sat there and continue to insult me with stingy,hei xin, etc, which I am already feel it the limit. I then ask her, does she wanna get off of not.She got off my car, and leave my door open. As I see she not going to close my door, I decide to reach out and close the door myself.

NOW THE SUPER PISS PART, SHE SLAMMED MY DOOR, AND USE A LIGHTER IN HER HAND AND SCRATCH MY CAR. I WAS LIKE WTF. I QUICKLY DROVE OFF TO AVOID SHE CAUSE MORE DAMAGE.

Bro as the rule don allow me to put all her number, I am willing to share with you her first few number. Those who wanna know exactly who is this crazy bitch can PM me. Her number is 831573XX. She go by the name of Chloe. I also have her fb account,if bro wanna see how she look and ask me for her fb and see for yourself
can i have the fb account.wan to kay poh abit and take a look
Old 13-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

to many of the bro who been asking me for her FB acc, I have already delete it as mention earlier. But if you clever enuf, you will able to trace her pic from the msn acc given.
Old 13-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacksback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey, pm me her details & FB a/c....will avoid this trouble maker sia
Old 14-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Samster

one of the bro very resourcesful, found the bitch pic. all bro take a good hard look on her and recongnise the crazy bitch

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._7705193_n.jpg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1