The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kid6425 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Stumble upon this thread when I need help.. maybe is fate..

Some background, started to chiong 2 years ago only when covid re-open GL. I was a virgin back then, first time was some dirty massage place to a vietbu in 30s..

After that go to fish tanks, at first was very paranoid for STDs everytime , will request for cap BJ always and no kissing even if the girl dun mind. Will go dsc for check up every 6 months or so, back then I chiong at most once a month after pay day...

Fast forward to few months ago, due to some personal and work stress, I began visit GL every week once even twice. I avoid those $60 house, found a $100 Thai house with good quality girls..

Recently I keep visiting a same girl (3-4 times) and I even gotten her line at the last visit. I haven’t message her but she told me she next week one week no work., maybe is hinting me to jio her? Idk…..

This siambu reminds me of my crush in sch last time (I loser liked a girl one sided for 3-4 years) .. I’m not sure should I just try to jio her out and make her my “girlfriend”…
I know it probably won’t end well… she may not even reply me line… but idk… need some advices from bros here
Old 11-04-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid6425 View Post

Some background, started to chiong 2 years ago only when covid re-open GL. I was a virgin back then, first time was some dirty massage place to a vietbu in 30s..

After that go to fish tanks, at first was very paranoid for STDs everytime , will request for cap BJ always and no kissing even if the girl dun mind. Will go dsc for check up every 6 months or so, back then I chiong at most once a month after pay day...

Fast forward to few months ago, due to some personal and work stress, I began visit GL every week once even twice. I avoid those $60 house, found a $100 Thai house with good quality girls..

Recently I keep visiting a same girl (3-4 times) and I even gotten her line at the last visit. I haven’t message her but she told me she next week one week no work., maybe is hinting me to jio her? Idk…..

This siambu reminds me of my crush in sch last time (I loser liked a girl one sided for 3-4 years) .. I’m not sure should I just try to jio her out and make her my “girlfriend”…
I know it probably won’t end well… she may not even reply me line… but idk… need some advices from bros here
Too many same topic bro. End of day is KC game, money game over and heartbreak game gao gao. I probably spent 6 figure after years of chionging and kena kc before finally found the right one to end game.
Old 11-04-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From your description, the WL probably just want to inform you to avoid a wasted trip since she is not working. I have been through this KC trap, didnt spent much and always remind myself that these WL are here to earn money. A humble advise is don’t jio her out or even message her casually. 90% of the time is just a KC trap planned by the WL and they might treat you like a fool with tons of lies when asking for money from you. No problem with visiting her frequently and enjoy the session with her but just don’t start those silly message.

Quote:

Old 11-04-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kid6425 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post
From your description, the WL probably just want to inform you to avoid a wasted trip since she is not working. I have been through this KC trap, didnt spent much and always remind myself that these WL are here to earn money. A humble advise is don’t jio her out or even message her casually. 90% of the time is just a KC trap planned by the WL and they might treat you like a fool with tons of lies when asking for money from you. No problem with visiting her frequently and enjoy the session with her but just don’t start those silly message.
U are right. She tell me she off one week is so that I won’t go down and find other WL. Then possibly stop visiting her frequently. I’m damn tempted to jio her out eat mokata though…
Old 11-04-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Sianzz89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post

agree with you bro. When I was newbie, I involved feelings and I lost a lot of money haha ​​stupid
Old 11-04-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U are right. She tell me she off one week is so that I won’t go down and find other WL. Then possibly stop visiting her frequently. I’m damn tempted to jio her out eat mokata though…
Tats likely the case..she dun want you to go down and find another wl when she not working..i hv encounter a few such wls who do not want you to find her colleague when she not working
Old 11-04-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
all4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you have feelings for them, try asking them to stop working and have a serious relationship. As a responsibility, continue to provide money for she needs. If the woman wants it, and she doesn't find out she's lying then she loves you
Old 11-04-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mkmk01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTan View Post
Tats likely the case..she dun want you to go down and find another wl when she not working..i hv encounter a few such wls who do not want you to find her colleague when she not working
This is true . Dont want you meeting other women and maybe making you like other women more
Old 11-04-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

As I was writing this, I realised it became almost like a re-capped mail for myself.

I've been cheonging since 2005. From GL to massage parlors to Siam disco to Dome 1, 2, 3 and of course overseas. I travel everywhere in the world from our neighbouring countries Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia to slightly further, HK, Taiwan, China to Korea, Japan then of course in Europe - Spain, UK, Austria, Czech, France and probably many more.

Well... what I have learnt over the years is that these working ladies are ultimately doing their job. Just like us everyday people. Be it an engineer, taxi driver.. They are doing their job.

Of course if they sense that they might be able to earn more, they will do it. They are ultimately looking for a meal ticket.

So... TS.. Smarten up.. These ladies are not gonna be your wife. Why would you want that anyways. go buy a vietnamese girl is better than marrying a WL.
Old 12-04-2024, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
As I was writing this, I realised it became almost like a re-capped mail for myself.

I've been cheonging since 2005. From GL to massage parlors to Siam disco to Dome 1, 2, 3 and of course overseas. I travel everywhere in the world from our neighbouring countries Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia to slightly further, HK, Taiwan, China to Korea, Japan then of course in Europe - Spain, UK, Austria, Czech, France and probably many more.

Well... what I have learnt over the years is that these working ladies are ultimately doing their job. Just like us everyday people. Be it an engineer, taxi driver.. They are doing their job.

Of course if they sense that they might be able to earn more, they will do it. They are ultimately looking for a meal ticket.

So... TS.. Smarten up.. These ladies are not gonna be your wife. Why would you want that anyways. go buy a vietnamese girl is better than marrying a WL.
So right. Whenever i asked the wl how they can tahan, most of them said they mastered the art of no feeling as they focused only on yusof isaak, and they are working only and their mindset is short term only so nevermind, but of course they are those who do wl work for years. As for viets especially those pretty ones have been wls before from what i heard, regardless of educational level. Or buy the wl as wife but prepare to bleed emotionally, mentally, financially.
Old 12-04-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4fun View Post
If you have feelings for them, try asking them to stop working and have a serious relationship. As a responsibility, continue to provide money for she needs. If the woman wants it, and she doesn't find out she's lying then she loves you
True but i also believe in true love in which the girl will stick through thick and thin for you. But then usually most wls come from quite difficult backgrounds and for sure they will not want to go back into those times if they are with you. Though some will be willing to, if they can get full sense of security from you, but money still talks. Let’s be realistic, even fresh grads now expect their partner to earn at least 10k a month, let alone wls.
Old 12-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
So right. Whenever i asked the wl how they can tahan, most of them said they mastered the art of no feeling as they focused only on yusof isaak, and they are working only and their mindset is short term only so nevermind, but of course they are those who do wl work for years. As for viets especially those pretty ones have been wls before from what i heard, regardless of educational level. Or buy the wl as wife but prepare to bleed emotionally, mentally, financially.
I have a couple of friends who marry a viet.. 1 was from vietnam the other was already studying in Singapore. Both marriages ended in tears after years of emotional turmoil.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Too many same topic bro. End of day is KC game, money game over and heartbreak game gao gao. I probably spent 6 figure after years of chionging and kena kc before finally found the right one to end game.
Bro when you said found the right one , mean you eventually married the girl from this trade ? Does she change after you married her ?
Old 12-04-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After reading through the pages, my opinion is there is NO absolute in life. Yes agreed that WLs are here for the money. Yes there are gold diggers and I guess what many bros are trying to caution others are these gold diggers. But there are also nice WLs who truly want a listening ear simply because they are lonely here and there is chemistry between the both of you. Honestly it does make the sex better. That’s probably why we go back to our regulars regularly.

I’ve gone out on days with WLs on their off days. Go for nice meals. Go shopping @ supermarket. Go temple because she want to pray for her family. She cook food for me with the ingredients we bought. We share pictures what we eat, what we do. We say good night good morning. No right or wrong. As long as you both are happy.

But of course there has to be a line drawn when it involves cheating or manipulation and large sums of money are involved. You need to know how much you can afford to spend. Be careful with your heart. Don’t fall too deeply in love with the wrong person but also be sincere and treat them well like hosting a female friend from overseas or going out on dates with a pretty girl. remain friends with a few WLs even after they RTU. There can be beautiful friendships that can blossom BUT keep your eyes OPEN.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
After reading through the pages, my opinion is there is NO absolute in life. Yes agreed that WLs are here for the money. Yes there are gold diggers and I guess what many bros are trying to caution others are these gold diggers. But there are also nice WLs who truly want a listening ear simply because they are lonely here and there is chemistry between the both of you. Honestly it does make the sex better. That’s probably why we go back to our regulars regularly.

I’ve gone out on days with WLs on their off days. Go for nice meals. Go shopping @ supermarket. Go temple because she want to pray for her family. She cook food for me with the ingredients we bought. We share pictures what we eat, what we do. We say good night good morning. No right or wrong. As long as you both are happy.

But of course there has to be a line drawn when it involves cheating or manipulation and large sums of money are involved. You need to know how much you can afford to spend. Be careful with your heart. Don’t fall too deeply in love with the wrong person but also be sincere and treat them well like hosting a female friend from overseas or going out on dates with a pretty girl.
I totally agree on this. Most of the WL have their own life back home before meeting you.... they cant just cut off everything because eventually they still need to return to their life back home.

Just enjoy the time with them while it last.... end of the day both of you are happy at that moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1